In An Alternate Universe...

Randoman

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still continued to work on the Fire Emblem games, and thus TearRing Saga became the official FE6, on the GBA. As the series continued, Kaga just made the games more harder and harder that it was considered if anyone could even beat the new latest installment, they were officially the master tactician of all strategy games.

In an alternate universe, the Alternate Universe thread on Serenes Forest....

was in Melee instead of Roy as a Marth clone, and was in Brawl and SSB4 as well. His moveset heavily referenced his Master Knight abilities (though without the horse mount) in regards to him using fire, thunder, and wind magic to strengthen his physical attacks, and Brawl and SSB4 decloned him even further by having him use lances and axes for certain tilts, aerials, and smash attacks. Similar to Roy though, he suffered from significant attack lag after his moves, especially his aerials to balance him out. (On a side note, I actually really wish this happened since I feel that Leif over Roy in Melee makes more sense since Leif is in two games and is even a lord in one of them)

In an alternate universe, one of the game series that exists there that doesn't exist in this universe is...

Richard Simmons, though Smash Bros. in that universe is a workout video series where Richard's brothers in arms are smashing away at wooden boards and punching bags with their hands and feet. The Richard Simmons of that universe uses more violent workout methods than the one in our universe. Oh yes, and he owns MGM so instead of the roaring lion showing before movies, it's Richard's head roaring in his typical high pitched voice while saying afterwards "Come on! Roar with me people!!"

In another world, the face on every can of Pringles is...

are the only manner in which humans are permitted to communicate.

In an alternate universe Metroid...

3 hours ago, Randoman said:

Richard Simmons, though Smash Bros. in that universe is a workout video series where Richard's brothers in arms are smashing away at wooden boards and punching bags with their hands and feet. The Richard Simmons of that universe uses more violent workout methods than the one in our universe. Oh yes, and he owns MGM so instead of the roaring lion showing before movies, it's Richard's head roaring in his typical high pitched voice while saying afterwards "Come on! Roar with me people!!"

In another world, the face on every can of Pringles is...

I'd go with making his moveset more based around the light sword. The elemental abilities he has as a Master Knight aren't really all that connected to his character where's the light sword is.

3 hours ago, Ercdouken said:

Magneto with a curly mustache.

In an alternate universe, Hitler...

Please tell me you stole this from somewhere because I need to see it!

Edited by Jotari

became quite the fad worldwide, and even had its real life time slot allotments for game events live on in other consoles for major worldwide competitions for competing for the highest score.

In another world, one of the most commonly consumed animals by people there that is rather uncommon for us to eat in our world is...

11 hours ago, Jotari said:

I'd go with making his moveset more based around the light sword. The elemental abilities he has as a Master Knight aren't really all that connected to his character where's the light sword is.

Oh yeah, that's right. FE5 has the light sword as one of Leif's main weapons. 

Tadpoles.

In another world the Great Wall of China

8 hours ago, Randoman said:

became quite the fad worldwide, and even had its real life time slot allotments for game events live on in other consoles for major worldwide competitions for competing for the highest score.

In another world, one of the most commonly consumed animals by people there that is rather uncommon for us to eat in our world is...

Oh yeah, that's right. FE5 has the light sword as one of Leif's main weapons. 

It's also a sword Ethlyn gets in an event with Deirdre which means it has a very high likelihood of being passed down to Leif in FE4 (unless your heartless enough to have Ethlyn sell Deirdre's present to her so someone else can rack up a big kill count on it).

the CD-I Zelda and Mario games. The unique artstyle that was used in those games cutscenes got the attention of other gaming studios and he went on to do cutscenes for Zelda, Medievil, Jak and Daxter, Dark Cloud, and many other games.

In another world, a celebrity that surprisingly stars in kung fu movies there that doesn't in this world is...

The 1st letter of the alphabet, and everyone wants to be Mr./Mrs. T so they can be first in line often when they call people in alphabetical order, which the actor for Mr. T finds annoying and an overused joke.

In another world, a male character that a lot of fans are greatly obsessed with there that people on our world don't like very much is...

E.T. the Extra Terrestrial. Apparently anything that's 8 bit and really bad in this universe is considered a blessing in the alternate universe. Which also means Superman 64 got ratings of 9/10.

In an alternate universe, swords...

replace bullets in all warfare. That's right, bullets. Not guns.

In an alternate universe that absolute worst selling game of all time that nobody bought for completely inexplicable reasons is...

Edited by Jotari