Fire Emblem Blazing Sword Randomized thing

KimJongTsun

So a friend of mine and I have been doing a bunch of Fire Emblem Randomizer streams and I've been "regularly" uploading edited versions of them onto my youtube channel. We completed Sacred Stones which was our first run not too long ago and moved onto Blazing Sword which was up until recently my favorite FE game. I figured may as well try and like advertise since there's a sub-forum for that.

Couple things to know going in, I'm not amazing at Fire Emblem so if you're super amazing at them I may occasionally do something stupid and I apologize for that. We swear a lot, and I know a lot of people here probably have heard most of the stuff we say before but some people may not like that so warning ahead of time that we're not exactly PG. We also engage in a bit of the dark/offensive humor from time to time, nothing like super over the top so I don't think too many people would take anything we say seriously but just fair warning.

Anyways, here's the first part.

I've randomized almost everything; recruitment order, bases, growths, classes, affinity, move, con, etc. The only thing I didn't randomize were item stats. No increased growths or anything either since I'm not that good and have nothing to prove. The plan is to do Lyn and Eliwood's story on normal, again because I'm not great. Also any criticism anyone could give for how to perhaps make my videos better is always appreciated. I wanna improve so I can do a better job as an entertainer so even if it's just a minor detail I can fix please let me know.

We also stream on my friend's channel Sundays at 3PM EST but we're both busy guys so our schedules often don't align so sadly that's not a consistent schedule, just the schedule we try for. https://www.youtube.com/user/Danetothemax

Also my friend hates his URL so if you could tease him ceaselessly that would be great.