Quick question regarding Base Class' with high internal level

Whitewaltz

I'm currently in the process of grinding up using Lost Bloodlines 3 for desired skills, however I have a few characters I have that have high internal levels making EXPonential growth not so great anymore, and using a base class on them gets them killed in LB3. Is there any more efficient method to levelling base classes on a character with a High internal level? (I'm on Lunatic so the risen skirmishes aren't viable for me).

I was also considering a specific support build using dual guard etc; Perhaps on chrom, to maybe attempt to keep my base class characters alive, (they can take a few hits granted they are hitting stat caps but since they are only base classes they can't last for too long) Would this be viable? Or is there any known methods for this kind of situation that might suit me better? Im not sure I can endure grinding EXPonential growth using Paragon for only 16 exp, but if it turns out that's the only real way to do it then I guess I know what I'm doing for the next few days. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Fight the SpotPass Characters in the Wireless menu, they can give nice EXP depending on who you fight.

First, use Paragon since it obviously helps with grinding your units and leveling them up.

Second, pair whom you want to level with a defensive unit like Frederick, Kellam and maybe even Chrom if you have Dual Guard.

Third, put the unit you want to level on a Forest, Gate or Fort so they get that extra Defense and survivability.

Finally, make sure to use Tonics since they'll help a lot too.

Edited by Steele

oh god yeah this is always the worst part of grinding in awakening by far. although i'm usually able to use lb3 to get out of it, probably requires positioning so that they don't fight too many units per enemy phase and having staffbots.

Spotpass battles aren't an option on Lunatic, since enemies there will only give 1 EXP no matter what.

EXPonential can still be viable if optimized to some extent. Fill the trainees' inventories with 1~2-range weapons, set the game to skip all actions, then turn on auto-battle with the aggressive AI (can't remember the exact name of the option) and just end turn repeatedly. The units will probably make several sub-optimal kills (or miss kills entirely due to poor positioning), but the 2-3-minute time to clear the map will make that not really matter too much.