YGuy

I've looked through dozens of forum posts on several websites, but I can't find the sanswer to a specific question.

I want to test some simple cheats in Fire Emblem Fates, nothing to extreme, just some simple convoy editing since grinding and forging weapons in the game is bullshit (Maybe also make some units into funny classes for a short bit). However, I got confused as I looked into the "Shadowban Checklist".

If I, for example, had Forrest as a Witch or Subaki as a Wolfskin, would I get shadowbanned if they weren't in my street pass team? Does having them as those classes AT ALL get me shadowbanned?

You'll get a better response in the Fates subforum.

Ahh, ok. Sorry. I'll ask there in the morning. Also, apologies for my phone deciding to post the same topic twice.

I moved the topic to the Fates subforum, and got rid of the duplicate. Now, all you have to do is wait to see if anyone knows the answer to your question. I have no idea, sadly.

The shadowban routine runs when you save or go online to update data.

So you can't avoid it.

That's a shadowban on a Wolfskin. Dunno on the witch.

Wouldn't matter anyway. Ban is by save file. Not by 3DS or account.

Like, I'm obviously banned on my randomizer save file.

Edited by shadowofchaos

How does shadowban work with hackers? Played online recently and saw some things that were clearly hacked, like +7 forged brave weapons (while technically possible, it would take hours upon hours to do.), forged Hagakure Blade, etc.

How does shadowban work with hackers? Played online recently and saw some things that were clearly hacked, like +7 forged brave weapons (while technically possible, it would take hours upon hours to do.), forged Hagakure Blade, etc.

There are various checks on things like classes and weapons. The only weapons disallowed as far as I know are Bolverk, Skadi, forged legendary weapons like Raijinto, and enemy only weapons like Saws and Katti. Forged S-ranks are allowed

Pretty much, if it's possible... no matter how unlikely, it's fair game for hackers. Like +7 forges in general.

Multiples of Yatonokamis (Yato) don't ban you either.

Damn, that sucks. Explains why there are so many of them though. How exactly do these hackers do it anyway?

There are various checks on things like classes and weapons. The only weapons disallowed as far as I know are Bolverk, Skadi, forged legendary weapons like Raijinto, and enemy only weapons like Saws and Katti. Forged S-ranks are allowed

Wonder what there logic is behind forged S Ranks, as far as I know they can't be forged.

Damn, that sucks. Explains why there are so many of them though. How exactly do these hackers do it anyway?

Wonder what there logic is behind forged S Ranks, as far as I know they can't be forged.

Obtainable S-rank weapons (ie. Waterwheel) cannot be legally forged due to only being able to receive up to 1 copy in any given save file but having forged variants of them (ie. Waterwheel +7) doesn't shadowban your castle.

Possessing enemy/NPC-only weapons as well as forged Dragonstones, Beaststones, and divine weapons will get you shadowbanned.

Edited by Roflolxp54