Is Nohrrin a Villain?

Thane

Is Nohrrin a Villain?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Is Nohrrin a Villain?

This may come as a shock, but you can have a messed-up childhood, be mentally and emotionally manipulated, faced with decisions that have no right answer, forced to do terrible things, and still turn out to be a bad person. There is actually a massive statistical correlation between all of those factors and villainy.

Ultimately, every villain will have a sob story, or a deep-seated motivation, or a random series of events that leads to their villainous acts. Understanding them does not somehow negate the things they do. So yeah, villain all the way.

True, but then, on the other end of the spectrum, you have people like Batman, who is obviously fighting for the greater good, but whose sanity is brought into question by almost everyone around him, and does do some pretty shady things, even if his actions are presented as being well thought out.

And don't get me wrong, I hate Corrin's writing just as much as the next guy and I'm not saying this is what IS set out to do all along, because it's so obviously not. It was just a fun little theory I came up with and maybe-sorta wrote on the fly. But yeah, Corrin's writing still sucks.