Which is a better pairing?

Which is a better pairing between the two?

Frederick x Olivia

Frederick x Panne

I prefer Frederick x Olivia. Gives Inigo an easy proc, and allows both parental mods basically neutralize the problems each other has. The only negatives he'll have are magic and res.Magic won't matter because he can't become a mage. So there's that. Yarne I just leave as a hard support, so he really doesn't need a proc skill IMO.

I like both! They're not my top picks for Freddy since I pair Olivia with Chrom and Freddy with female Robin, but I still like both equally so it's hard to choose. xP I think I'll say Olivia because the idea of Inigo being Freddy's son sounds a little more amusing than Yarne being his son. :P

frederick x olivia definitely. inigo gets luna and the option of paladin or wyvern lord as a final class. also fred as a great knight gives olivia one extra move if you're using her refreshing.

yarne likes having the wyvern tree instead of just whatever panne passes down, but he's so much rather have an archer dad.