A FE10 run with the worst of the worst (completed)

MisterIceTeaPeach

4 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

The worst units in that Tier list thread we did besides the ones you're already using. Use them.

This didn't answer my original question.

I just wanted to know who of the left units shall be sent to which group?

Edited by Eleanor Hume

You seriously want me to duo 4-P with Ike and Lyre!? I mean keeping Rafiel alive is hard enough already by bringing fliers to save him.

Also Kyze for the Silver Army is quite nice because I'd have already a plan with him in 4-P.

3-11 - 3-F

Spoiler

3-11

In the base I got an inbue scroll from the Oscar x Kieran conversation, but I didn't give it to anyone.

skills:

• Lyre: adept + wrath
  • Kyze: adept + paragon
  • Astrid: blossom

Yeah, I tried parablossom on Astrid. Her stats were pretty good for her level actually, but there's was more room for strength. So I tried to increase this stat by blossom.

I had to give Kyze an energy drop because it gave him the required strength to oneround most opponents in 3-11.

Tanith's and Sigrun's (forced) task was to dismantle the traps.

In the first enemy phase Kyze onerounded a few paladins. In the next turn I could wreck this batallion with Ike, Kyze and the combo Lyre x Astrid. Astrid should be fed with tons of kills to make benefit of parablossom. Lyre was almost useless in this chapter. She couldn't even 2RKO anything and the swordmasters weren't doubled by her. Since Ike got ragnell he could oneround everything except for generals.

In the third turn he poked the killer lance general to give the kill to Astrid. However Tibarn, Leanne and his two subordinates blocked Leanne's spot to refresh Astrid and Ike. Surprisingly the falcon knights were able to rescue Tibarn. So the way was free for Leanne to dance for both to make them kill another general. Astrid was placed one space left of a trap to attract a thunder sage. Her strength was so low that she could oneround sages only with silver bows. In the next turn the mentioned trap was covered by Sigrun and Kyze onerounded more paladins. Astrid killed both wind sages on the south of the bridge whilst Ike pretty much soloed the eastern part of the bridge. The main problem was that too many enemies could attack the laguz and their transformation gauge would fall to zero in one single enemy phase. The part next to the two generals mainly belonged to Ike. After I had defeated them, I could use the other three more again. Kyze and Lyre + Astrid oneround the ballista snipers east of the generals. Astrid onerounded the arcthunder sage and ellight bishop in the enemy phase. From the northeast four more reinforcements arrived. Lyre poked them to give two kills to Astrid. Kyze killed the other two (Leanne danced for both). Only the final remaining ballista sniper, a short spear general and the boss were left. Kyze onerounded the first two mentioned enemies. As for the boss Kyze and Astrid needed two turns to beat him together.

Beaten in 13 turns.

Unit review:

• Astrid's parablossom was paid off well. Her strength didn't grow perfectly, but all in all her stats are pretty damn good right now. Everything was maxed except for strength and defense. I gave her one bexp. level in the base of 3-F to promote her. She's an amazing user of inbue.
  • Kyze got strength twice which will help me in 4-P. With his current strength, speed and S strike he will be able to oneround most of the paladins.
  • Lyre couldn't get one single level up.

3-12

Accidently I forgot to buy the beastkiller for 3-13... but after reviewing... I have to say it never was necessary.

skills:

• Meg: vantage, adept
  • Sothe: cancel, resolve
  • Fiona: paragon
  • Micaiah: discipline, wrath

I left everyone home who didn't have to be brought except for Volug because of his support with Fiona.

In the first turn Meg with the brave sword and Fiona killed the fighter. Micaiah put the partner units on hold for the first turn, so Meg and Fiona tanked in the beginning. Unfortunately no opponent died in the first enemy phase because neither Meg activated adept, nor Fiona critted with her forged lance. In the second turn I could kill three weaken units with Meg, Fiona and Sothe. Micaiah adviced the partner units to attack freely to speed up this chapter. Consequently some more enemies were killed in player and enemy phase. The plan was to let the partner units weak the opponents to finish them off with Meg, Fiona and Sothe. This plan worked well for a few turns... till suddenly the partner units retreated towards north. This happened literally at the worst time. Micaiah oneshotted the general with droppable steelgreat axe and was placed on the front, so she could be attacked by multiple enemies. Of course I expected that the partner units would block the free spots next to her, but for some goddamn reason they retreated... and you can think yourself the consequence... of course... GAME OVER. I played FE10 over hundred times, but I still couldn't figure out how the A.I. works. I had to play more defensely. It almost turned out into another disaster again. Sothe could be attacked and critted several times the enemies to death. That means multiple enemies could attack him. He had 9 HP left and each further hit could kill him, but thankfully resolve saved his ass. He dodged. So I could finish this chapter without anymore trouble. Fiona couldn't get as many levels as I wanted. And her level ups weren't good at all.

3-13

conversations:

• tempest blade for Meg
  • sleep stave for Laura

shop:

• second physic stave for Micaiah
  • another storm sword for Meg
  • blizzard for Sanaki in part 4
  • tornado for Bastian in 4-4

skills:

• Sothe: adept + cancel
  • Meg: beastfoe + vantage
  • Micaiah: wrath (pointless) + parity

For this chapter I brought furthermore Zihark and Jill to block the ledges.

In the first turn I could just watch what the enemies and partner units will do. I just had to block the central ledge with two units, the eastern with two (Jill and Zihark) and the one single in the west with Tauroneo (can only reach it in turn two). The laguz moved next to the ledge. Fiona and Sothe could kill one so Meg could climb down to ledge to solo all the laguz (~10) next to her. The cats did no damage to her and even all the tigers (including two with S strike) couldn't kill her. She had equipped the brave sword because she couldn't oneshot a tiger with forged sword because of her poor strength. Vantage + beastfoe has an amazing synergie effect for this situation. Meg killed all of them and only took a bit damage (1/3 of her health) because vantage was activated multiple times which gave her free kills. After this wave of lagut had been defeated, Meg was sent back to the platform above. Fiona pretty much soloed the reinforcements from the east (could take two tiger hits) and Meg the ones from the west. Sothe mainly chipped to give Fiona several kills. She could get tons of levels, and most of them were really good. On the other hand Meg's level were disappointing. Her strength didn't grow at all. :( Therefore she did an excellent job to tank to all the laguz (thank you normal mode!). It's mentionable that the "3-13 archer" critted with his five ballista shots every single time and so claimed five kills. However at the end he died because sacrificed himself by climbing down the ledge to attack the free laguz from the western entrance in turn one. He fought with honor! I'll never ever forget his actions. Anyways this chapter became ridiculous easy at the end because Meg and Fiona were overleveled. Even Fiona didn't even take damage by the cats anymore and could even double the slow ones. Laura put Ike to sleep and Meg could do one single damage to Ike with the storm sword. (gives me exp. so why not) I was also hoping that she could kill Ranulf (pretty sure not possible to oneshot him), but of course she missed with the storm sword. So the chapter ended a bit unsatisfying.

Unit review:

• Micaiah: pretty much standard
  • Sothe: ^
  • Meg: Her strength is disappointing and was even surpassed by Fiona. She reminds me on Sakura from my first Revelations run: Amazing speed (growth), luck, defense and resistnace. A super dodgetank but kinda weakly.
  • Fiona: Got a bunch of great levels and became better than Meg due to her mobility and caps.

3-F

• Rolf got a silencer from his conversation wih Shinon. This weapon went to Astrid.
  • Bought a restore stave for Mist because 3-F featureed an enemy bishop with a sleep stave.
  • Each ally kept their skill(s).
  • Astrid got default C in lances after her promotion so got some lances (brave lance, javelin, horseslayer).

In the beginning of this chapter I had a little problem with this chapter. I was out of laguz stones. That means that neither Lyre nor Kyze weren’t be able to attack in the first turn. The only thing I could do, was to use two olivi grasses with one laguz to max their transformation gauge (with Reyson). Lyre did it. Kyze was placed in the attack range of one of the generals. Unlike her he could survive him even untransformed. Letting him attack untransformed doesn’t only increase his gauge, but it also gives him quite nice experience for having paragon. Ike should kill the other two lance generals. Astrid was placed in the attack range of a sniper who could be onerounded thanks to her promotion boosts. She should be sent towards east to wreck all the paladin reinforcements with her horseslayer. My target was to give her one level up at least.

In enemy phase Ike could weak the two generals, much enough to give them the final blow with Lyre. The NPC laguz did their job and killed quite a lot of enemies.

In the second turn Lyre killed the weaken knights and Ike killed the one who attacked Kyze. Kyze still had to wait one more turn till his transformation gauge became full. Meanwhile Astrid dragged out a thunder sage.

In enemy phase a couple of myrms and Zihark moved towards me automatically. In the next turn Ike oneshotted him and Kyze and Lyre could take out a swordmaster. One swordmaster survived who couldn’t kill anyone even with a crit.

The first paladin reinforcements appeared. Astrid was a bit hurt already and all the paladins could kill her theoretically, but I expected that she’d dodge 1-2 times, or activate sol at least once. Latter happened so she was fine. She got a level up, a good but not fantastic one (everything except for mag, spd, def) with blossom.

More enemies (halberdiers, mage and general) moved towards me. Ike was hit by the sleep stave. Mist could restore him, but I had to make sure to bring her out of any enemy attack ranges. Sigrun should rescue her, and Reyson should dance for her to drop Mist in the same turn. Astrid moved towards north back to the main group to support them.

Kyze and Lyre used an olivi grass to survive all these enemies. Most of them attacked Kyze surprisingly who onerounded them. Lyre could poke a few. The wyvern batallion started to move. Jill was unharmed so no danger for me at all.

In the next turn Ike dragged out all the short axe warriors since the laguz can’t counterattack them. I had to rush a bit because Skrimir’s transformation gauge was on the way drop to zero. And this shouldn’t happen… to risk another Game Over.

Astrid could oneround a dragon lord just barely with the brave lance. Kyze used another olivi grass and Lyre retreated because her gauge was almost zero. Ike killed the bolting sage and was placed in the attack range of Edward and Nolan.

I made a mistake here because I overlooked the blizzard mage at top of the map. Furthermore the bishop could attack Ike. He could survive them barely. Nolan and more fighters were wrecked whilst some axe paladins were onerounded by Kyze. The dracos attacked the hawks. In NPC phase they were killed and the 80th person in the chapter died. The chapter was over.

Kyze got HP-sauce and Lyre got only speed and luck – depressing!

I take Fire Emblem Fan’s suggestion about the groups in part 4.

stats after 3-F

Edited by Eleanor Hume

Spoiler

4-P

Skills:

• Sothe: adept + cancel
  • Sanaki: vantage + resolve
  • Micaiah: wrath
  • Kyze: adept + paragon

To say it in advance I had to use fricking Naesala in two turns because two certain reinforcments ruined my entire run. Will come to that later.

In the first turn I killed the halberdier with Kyze and the warrior with Micky and Sothe. Sanaki should solo the three halberdiers. I gave her vantage and resolve. This combination has a very good synergy effect:

1. Resolve gives her the required speed to double everyone.
  2. When she's in resolve zone, the chance is higher that vantage and shine trigger at the same time. If both triggers, she can't only get a free kill but also heal herself. However the activation rate is only ~7% for now. I hope she'll fix on her skill and speed in this chapter.

The first halberdier missed her so her survived. The second hit her so she was brought into resolve mode and killed him and the third one. Sothe got attacked by a couple of warriors - no damage taken.

In the second turn a couple of paladins with melee range weapons appeared in the southeast corner of the map. Kyze should deal with them whilst Sanaki should drag out a few paladins from the north. Most of them had steel bows so she could counterattack unlike Kyze. Furthermore her biorhythm was at best which gave her extra evasion and additional activation chance of her skills. She was hit once... but it was the only time. Thanks to resolve she could oneround like five enemies.

In the third turn three paladins appeared from the north. Sanaki's biorhythm was still at top so I tried the same strategy again. Micaiah healer her and Laura put the crossbow warrior to sleep. I placed Sanaki a little bit further towards east - which cause me consequences. Because everyone including boss started to move. Sanaki got attacked by ~5 enemies and could survive once more. However the situation became a bit more uncomfortable since I had to beat lots of opponents in the next turns. And the worst was that most of them had range weapons (short axe, bows, tempest blade). Kyze wouldn't do all that much against them.

However I had no choice and had to place in the attack range of them. His gauge was full so he wouldn't transform back in this enemy phase. I didn't place him in the attack range of the boss yet. More enemies appeared from the southeast. I ignored them for now because I had to focus on all the opponents who came from the northeast towards me. Kyze killed a few - only a few - because most them had, as I said, range weapons. The turns meant turtling... however I had only 1,5 characters who could turtle (Kyze and Sothe). And the reinforcements from the southeast will reach me in the next turn. That meant I'd be surrounded... and I'd not have no save spots for Leanne, Micky and Laura. I had a bad feeling about this... and unfortunately I would be right...

In the next turn I sent Kyze back to the bridge. He should block the enemies with Sothe. Btw three more paladins from the north appeared. Sanaki should solo the paladins from the southeast. Her biorhythm became average so I still hoped she would survive. This went well so far. Nobody died. However one of the paladins with a storm sword could attack someone else than Sanaki, so he survived.

In turn six Laura put the storm sword to sleep with her last sleep stave. Sothe, Micky and Sanaki could kill two more enemies. But still the situation is still complicated with all the range weapon paladins. However I had a good plan how to beat the boss. Resolve Sanaki could oneround the boss. She killed him, Naesala had to rescue her and bring her back to a safespot and Sigrun dropped her finally. The first big threat was gone. Sothe and Kyze still blocked all the paladins. The enemy phase was pretty much the same. The steel bow paladins attacked Kyze and rode back.

In turn seven three swordmasters welcomed me. One of them appeared in the entrance area. The real trouble began! Ok, it wasn't too bad. Naesala and Sigrun could block him, but nevertheless my actions were very limited because all the others had almost no free room to move. It was so hard to keep Micky, Leanne and Laura out of any enemy attack ranges. I had to replay this turn several times because I found no safe spots anymore. Micaiah, Laura and Leanne died. I had to kill one more bow paladin with Sanaki to keep my units save. It meant she was on the front besides Sothe and Kyze. Thankfully no one died anymore. Took me long enough to dismantle this situation. Sigrun took a bit damage by the swordmaster.

However it was only the beginning... of the matyrium!

In turn eight a couple of purge bishops appeared... one of the dickest moves in FE10! They fucking killed me. They could oneshot Laura and Leanne. I was surrounded by two sides. The fragile units couldn't be saved and Kyze and Sothe were low on health and gauge. I had to replay this turn like six times because Leanne and Laura died several times. I couldn't bring this situation under control so I had no other choice than to use Naesala to kill the myrmidion. So one side was safe at least. Sigrun rescued Leanne. Micky, Sothe and Sanaki killed a few weaken enemies. I took a heavy risk right here and placed Micaiah on the open field in a thicket. However I was pretty sure that the range weapon users would prioritize the units who couldn't counterattack (Sothe, Kyze). And so it happened. No one attacked her.

In the next turn I had to use Naesala again to kill the purge bishop in the south. Sothe killed the other one. He was out of weapons after that. I was good timing actually because he reached maxed level already. The situation became a bit more friendly. Only a few generals are left who could be onerounded by Kyze and Sanaki, and the combo Sothe + Micaiah. Everyone else was sent away of any enemy attack ranges. Sigrun dropped Leanne.

In turn 10 all the generals died. More paladin reinforcements appeared from the northeast. They were Kyze's job. Sanaki should kill the bow paladins in the east. Naesala should bring her over there.

In the next turn three more paladins appeared in the exact same place as in the previous turn. Kyze soloed them all whilst Sanaki was dropped and dragged out the steel bow paladins.

I needed two more turns to take them all out. In turn 13 the pain was over. It was a nightmare. With four mediocre units almost impossible to beat.

Sanaki got no single speed point :...........................................(

Edit: Replayed this chapter without using any of the forbidden units. Just brought Tanith and Brom to the map to have more tanks and another mobile unit who can rescue and drop efficiently. Sanaki soloed the east of the map whilst Sothe, Micky and Kyze the west and north side. I could kill one of the purge bishops with Sanaki in the same turn when he spawned. His saved me lots of trouble. I could beat this chapter in one turn less than in my previous attempts. The levels up were a bit different.

• Sanaki became a lot faster at cost of her strength and defense. Still more usable now.
  • Sothe didn't become as epic as he was before. Couldn't max speed, luck and resistance.
  • Micky is pretty much the same. Magic, skill and resistance are capped. Her speed is exact the same.
  • Kyze became stronger but his defense stuck. He was somewhat fragile in this chapter.

Will show the stats when I've reached 4-3. Didn't add the levels of my replayed run in my list.

The next chapter will be the road to hell...

Edited by Eleanor Hume

Spoiler

4-1

Skills:

• Ike: daunt + renewal
  • Lyre: adept + inbue

Base:

• Holy crown for Mist
  • Rexcalibur for the inventory (Bastian will get in 4-5)

Battle preparations:

• I didn't bring only Ike, Lyre, Mist and Rafiel, but also a few tanks like Gatrie, Shinon and Titania, and fliers in person of Haar and Jill who could rescue Rafiel whenever needed. However everyone except for Ike, Lyre and Mist was disarmed. Yeah, Mist should be used in emergency cases. Her chipping was needed to make it possible to kill stuff with Lyre. She only could oneround enemies with double adept.

In turn one Ike killed the crossbow warrior while Lyre used an olivi grass (was out of laguz stones). After Rafiel's had blessed for them, Ike moved a bit further towards south to drag out some enemies. He could oneround everyone except for a few knights (mainly lances). Lyre, untransformed, blocked the eastern entrance. She could barely survive the steel sword general. It'd save me one olivi grass. In the enemy phase Lyre barely survived whilst Ike took out more than a half dozen of enemies (including one falcon knight) and got his first two - very bad - levels. In general Ike's level ups were digusting for the most part. Enemies from the west damaged the wall and one more falcon knight was shown up. At least the southern entrance is clear - for now.

In the second turn Ike took Lyre's place to kill the generals and Lyre dragged out the falcon knight. Gatrie blocked the spot right next to Ena. He took a bit damage by a knight whilst Ike killed all the other ones. The falcon knight was hurt but healed after that by one of the four physic bishops in this map. The western wall was destroyed and a few halberdiers invaded the camp ground. Now things become more and more complicated.

In the third turn I blocked the eastern wall with Gatrie and Shinon because I needed Ike to take out the halberdiers and falcon knight. Ike killed one and the peggie while Lyre and Mist killed the other halberdier. The area was safe.

In turn four more enemies from the south came in. And I knew that reinforcements from the northwest had been spawn. I had to block each side but had to make sure to dragged the biggest pack of enemies with Ike to kill them all in one enemy phase. Gatrie and Shinon still guarded the east side. Ike killed more warriors, halberdiers and a killer bow sniper. The first of the mentioned reinforcements were shown already. Same went for more generals and halberdiers from the east. Gatrie took like five damage while Shinon dodged the most. They benefited from the support of each other.

In turn five a warrior was spawn inside the camp. Ike should kill him and the other reinforcements. Two druids from the south approached the camp and I had to make sure that no on was in their attack range. Lyre took Shinon's spot to weak the halberdiers and generals.

In the next turn Ike and Lyre + Mist onerounded the two druids. Unfortunately Lyre's gauge reached zero. Problematic because more enemies from the northwest were spawn. And more were shown in the south. Ike should deal with them. Gatrie and Haar blocked the eastern entrance. Haar barely survived because a sage reinforcement could attack him. Thankfully the halberdier didn't crit him. Titania could be attacked by a warrior who was out of my field of sight. She took heavy damage and couldn't take another hit. The reinforcements from the northwest were in my field of sight.

Lyre should drag them out in a thicket and Ike killed the fire sage who hurt Haar. The eastern are was covered for now. (Hurt) Lyre was oneshotted by a crit of a swordmaster reinforcement - FANTASTIC!!! I had to do it again without stupid crit this time. However it didn't end much better because another hidden warrior from the south entered the camp and killed Titania... oh well... At least Lyre survived this time... she could even kill the swordmaster with adept.

Ike killed the guy who killed Titania and Ike killed a halberdier and Lyre + Mist a thunder sage. Again Shinon and Gatrie blocked the eastern area. I only expected with more reinforcements from the southwest (including another falcon knight).

The situation became more and more managable. Only a few more reinforcements from the south will come towards. Ike was sent towards south to give them a warm welcome and solo all the other stationary enemies. Ike cleared the reinforcements so Rafiel, Mist and Lyre could follow Ike and could help him to kill a few of the remaining enemies. Fun fact: Valkyrie Mist could oneround the bishops unlike Lyre. Ike killed some short axe generals and the boss in one turn. It took me till turn 13 till all the enemies were defeated. I have to say it wasn't as painful as I expected. Not as horrible as the previous chapter. Therefore Ike's and Lyre's level ups were trash, especially Lyre's.

4-2

Base:

• Rexfire for the inventory. Sanaki will get it in the next chapter.

Skills:

• Astrid: blossom
  • Meg: vantage + adept

Forges:

• silver lance (Fiona): 18 might, 115 hit, 15 crit
  • steel bow: (Fiona) 15 might, 105 hit, 25 crit
  • silver knife (Sothe): 13 might, 95 hit, 15 crit

Promoted Meg and Fiona.

This chapter was like a paradise compared to the previous two. It was supereasy to do a Astrid x Fiona solo. The enemies couldn't hit for shit thanks to Tibarn's authority stars. I split my team. Astrid soloed the complete west and northwest part of the map with Reyson, while Fiona soloed the southern part. Meg stand still and waited for the reinforcements.

In turn one Astrid killed both warriors with the silencer and Reyson, and Fiona killed one of the three generals. In enemy phase. Fiona could oneround the other two and almost oneshot a swordmaster. She got her first level ups. She should get tons of them - and most of them were amazimg.

In the second turn Pelleas appeared. He killed the weaken swordmaster with fenrir. He just should help Meg to kill the reinforcements which would appear in the entrance later on. Also a blizzard sage appeared, the only real threat in this chapter. With Reyson's help Astrid could reach him and kill before he could do shit against me. Elincia changed her weapon back to lance to counterattack a couple of generals. Meanwhile Fiona killed a crossbow warrior and rode further towards south to attract the falcon knights. Astrid onerounded the generals and made tons of enemies to move towards her (falcon knight, dragon master, sage, swordmaster...). Her task was to kill them all in the next enemy phase. Also Fiona killed the falcos and a couple of warriors. Both haven't been hit once yet and got tons of great levels. These silver knights were pure gold so far... and it shouldn't change.

In the next turn Astrid killed like ten enemies in player and enemy phase in total. She was literally on fire and activated sol like each second time. Fiona had a bit hardr time with the opponents because some of them had range weapons.

I can make it short: Astrid and Fiona fulfilled their task absolute satisfyingly. The wrecked the enemies, were hit like two times in total in the entire chapter and could max out several stats early. Meg and Pelleas could kill three reinforcements together. Both got disgusting levels (HP sauce for Meg). So it represented perfectly the perfomance and usefulness of the characters in this chapter. Astrid got ~80% of the kills including Valtomé.

I deleted all levels except for Meg's, Fiona's and Astrid's.

Stats after 4-2

I think Meg would have done better on Ike's team, and it looks like Fiona finally paid off. Btw the blossom trick with Laguz is to bexp them to 99 exp before each chapter then give them a level up with blossom.

Edited by Sweet_Basil

^ That's true.

The lacking of units forced me to use Mist in 4-1 and Muarim in 4-4.

Lyre isn't tanky enough to be a front unit against the reinforcement waves in 4-4. Furthermore one crit kills her. Meg's fortune skill would be very handy against them. So I had to use Muarim for quite a bit.

Laguz don't need blossom at all.

Spoiler

Lyre got a perfect level up in 4-4.

4-3 - 4-5

Spoiler

4-3

Base:

• gave Kyze one bexp. level to bring him to level 30 and make him use the satori sign. He learned roar and his skill capacity increased to 35 free points. He got vantage, adept and cancel.
  • Sothe got resolve and the forged silver knife from the prevous chapter.
  • Sanaki got resolve and vantage.
  • Micky got paragon.

In the first turn I eliminated the biggest threat, a purge bishop, with Sanaki's blizzard at first. Thankfully Micky and Sanaki weren't affected by the terrain so they were pretty useful. Same went for Kyze when he was transformed. Sothe was kinda screwed. Micaiah used hammerne for the first time on cymbeline because Sanaki had only one use left. The bishops with their el staves put Kyze to sleep and silenced Laura. Since she had restore equipped she could restore herself automatically.

In the second turn Laura restored Kyze. Sanaki was sent to the little group of halberdiers north from the purge bishop. She could double some of the enemies in the chapter even without resolve. Sothe was sent towards east to find the dragonfoe scroll. He poked a warrior in enemy phase whilst Sanaki killed the halberdiers and one swordmaster. Again the el stave went on my same allies as in the previous turn - with the same success.

Again Laura restored Kyze who could transform now. Sanaki could oneround a single crossbow warrior and a steelpolex warrior. Kyze blocked the two swordmasters in the west. Sothe killed the weaken warrior and dragged out another one and a short spear halberdier. Kyze almost oneshotted the swordmaster and Sanaki onerounded another warrior. Sothe poked the warrior and critted the halberdier to death.

In turn four Micaiah and Sanaki finished off the two weaken swordmasters. After that they went towards east to fight the little group of swordmasters. Kyze went eastwards too. Sothe finished the warrior off and should oneround a wind sage reinforcement in the enemy phase. Exactly this happened.

In turn five Micky and Sanaki killed two swordmasters together. Both had to be rescued and dropped because they were in the attack range of a swordmaster with a killing edge. Kyze was sent in the pack of halberdiers east from the group of swordmasters. Sothe found the dragonfoe scroll. Kyze killed the halberdiers but took quite a bit damage.

In the next turn BK appeared along with two dragon masters. He killed the killing edge SM. I had to deal with the three crossbow warriors and the sniper. Sanaki and Kyze could kill them all with Leanne's help (both could double). Sothe dragged out the two snipers. He could oneround of them with a crit.

In turn seven Sanaki killed a sniper and dragged out two wind sages. Sothe finished the second sniper off. And Kyze onerounded a killer bow sniper and dragged out a couple of dragon masters who should share the fate of the others. Sanaki killed the sages and the dragon master reinforcements. BK killed a warrior.

In turn eight Kyze killed the sniper on the spot where Micky has to be placed for Stefan's recruitment. I sent Sanaki in pack of enemies close to Numida. More than a half dozen of enemies could attack her. She was on best biorhythm so should be fine. She did an excellent job and survived. Numida attacked her but missed.

In turn nine Kyze onerounded a warrior. Micaiah recruited Stefan. Sanaki killed a general with a short axe and was placed directly next to Numida. However Kyze was in his purge range, so he would be attacked most likely. And this happened, but he survived.

In next turn Kyze weakened Numida so Sanaki finished him off with blizzard from range so that Leanne could dance for her to give her another kill. Sothe dealt with the reinforcements from the east. Sanaki should with all of them in west and south.

Sanaki killed the the rest of the reinforcements in the next two turns. And thankfully Sigrund found the baselard.

4-4

Skills:

Forgot to set them. >_<

Gave Ike some regular swords to weak things for Vika and Tormod.

Turn 1

• Ike has to kill the archer on the upper platfrom. Only possible with Rafiel. He needs pass to send him to the space right of him and left of the stairs to block a halberdier.
  • Vika and Tormod can kill the weaken spear halberdier (from the chapter intro). He and Muarim block the ledge not the let swordmasters climb up the ledge. Tormod is in the attack range of an axe general who can’t oneshot him.
  • Rafiel is rescued and dropped with Lyre and Mist, because he was in the attack range of a swordmaster.

=> This will be a Ike, Lyre, Tormod, Muarim and Vika quintett. Muarim is absolutely needed in the first turns to tank.

Tormod dodges the general. Ike kills a halberdier and a warrior.

Turn 2

• Ike has to be sent on the one suare tile left of the stairs to block all the enemies and cover Vika and Tormod.
  • Muarim drags out the swordmaster next to the chest room in the west.
  • Ike kills a half dozen of enemies.

Turn 3

• Ike keeps his current position because more enemies are coming towards him.
  • Muarim transforms back till the reinforcements will appear. He has done his job for now.
  • Lyre transfroms and pokes the general guard of the chestroom.
  • Ike kills about ten enemies. This chapter isn’t made to baby low leveled or poor units.
  • Lyre does a bit more baby damage to the general.

Turn 4

• Tormod can kill the knight with two shots.
  • Ike retreats.
  • Muarim opens the door by a couple of trades. He barely survived untransformed.

Turn 5

• A group of three sages is next on the stairs.
  • Lyre + Tormod kill one. 
  • Rafiel refreshes Muarim, Ike + Tormod
  • Muarim + Tormod kill another one
  • Ike finishes off the last one and will drag out a warrior.
  • Vika blocks the entrance of the chest room. She takes heavy damage by a warrior.
  • Tormod takes damage by another sage.

Turn 6

• Lyre finishes the weaken sage off.
  • Ike blockes the path right of the stairs to take out the first reinforcments.
  • Vika weakens the warrior further.

Turn 7

• Tormod finishes the weaken warrior off.
  • Vika pokes the other enemy inside the chestroom.
  • Ike kills the sword general in the east and will drag out a sage from the ledge.

Turn 8

Ike climbs up the ledge to kill a stationary long bow sniper.

Tormod and Vika still weak the halberdier.

Turn 9

• Ike climbs down the ledge to go southwards because of the appearane of reinforcements in this area later on.
  • Tormod finishes the halberdier finally off.
  • Heather grabs both chests.
  • Muarim has to drag out a lance general because he blocks Mist to let her escape in time before the reinforcements will appear.

Turn 10

• Tormod can finish off the general.
  • Ike has to drag out two more warriors before he can go further towards south.
  • Lyre (2x) + Tormod finish off spear halberdier reinforcement.

Turn 11

• Now the storm begins: First four reinforcements appear on the top south. Ike can handle them.

Turn 12

• Reinforcements from the south and west. Everyone flees inside the chestroom. Lyre shall tank them.

Turn 13

• no reinforcements
  • Lyre and Tormod take out a sniper.

Turn 14

• Four more reinforcements from the west and south and four sages (including meteor) is spawn in the southeast. Ike kills the meteor sage.
  • Lyre is placed next to a sniper so no one will attack her (unless the A.I. is so smart that the sniper moves and let a halberdier to this spot to attack her). This doesn’t happen.
  • Ike kills all the sages, warriors and swordmasters.

Turn 15

• Last wave of reinforcements: Four more on the south and eight in the west. One of them is spawn inside the chest room because all the other spots are blocked. (you can’t cheat by blocking the reinforcement spots unlike in the current parts). Muarim and Tormod can kill the halberdier inside the chestroom. Muarim will block for now because unlike Lyre he can take critical hits.

The next turns will be kinda boring. Muarim pokes to feed Tormod with kills. When the number of reinforcements was decimated Lyre took his place.

After that Tormod and Lyre killed all the reamining enemies (generals, bishops and the enemies inside the two other chest rooms). In turn 33 Oliver recruited himself and in turn 35 the last enemy was defeated.

Notes:

• Tormod got 22 level ups (without paragon). He's pretty good right now.
  • Lyre got a perfect level up.
  • Muarim got a level up.
  • Vika got only one stat level ups and is totally useless now.

4-5

Skills:

• beastfoe on Astrid
  • paragon on Pelleas
  • vantage and adept on Meg

There’s no need to say too much.

Bastian recruited Volke just to get 20000 gold in the base conversation before the endgame. The main target was to powerlevel Pelleas. With Reyson’s help he could oneturn each laguz (even dragons). Each kill gave him 100 exp. I just had to make sure to place them out of any enemy attack ranges. Astrid and Fiona could be placed next to the pack of Laguz because they dodged 90% anyways. Pelleas could tworound the dragon with four fenrir uses in turn two. Fiona and Astrid wrecked all the laguz which went after them. Unfortunately they stuck in the swamp, so it was not possible with my given units to reach Izuka fast. A rescue stave would speed up this chapter, but I couldn’t find it in 3-E. I used Meg to drag out the birdies to give Pelleas the kills. Astrid and Fiona wouldn’t leave anything alive for him. Astrid cleared all the enemies in the north and east of the map.

After turn five Izuka warped himself to the northwest. Fiona tried to catch him but she didn’t make it time till turn 10. Then Izuka warped to the southwest. Thankfully Bastian was in his attack range. With rexcalibur and shine he could oneshot Izuka. Since he had the rewarp stave equipped he couldn’t counterattack. But unfortunately shine wasn’t activated. However Izuka decided neither to rewarp, nor to attack Bastian. Instead he let more laguz spawn who could already attack me in the same enemy phase. A bit scary for Bastian but the laguz next to Izuka didn’t move so he was fine. In the next turn. Meg was brought next to him thanks Tibarn and Reyson. With the brave sword and adept she could oneround him and finish this chapter.

Stats before engame 1

Edited by Eleanor Hume

Endgame 1 + 2

Spoiler

Endgame team + skills

• look at the table + Leanne. Gave her bexp. till level 20 to have the capacity to take celerity.

E-1

Turn 1

• Meg blocks the lance generals in the west with the hammer equipped.
  • Kyze and Kurth block the axe generals from the east. Kyze can oneround them.
  • Pelleas and Tormod kill the blizzard sage.
  • Sanaki onerounds the bolting sage. (Ena must stand next to her to have the required strength)
  • Ike kills the general in the middle.
  • Astrid onerounds the double bow sniper and obtains it.
  • Fiona kills the general left of the group with sol.
  • Leanne refreshes Astrid and Fiona.
  • Astrid onerounds a general with the double bow.
  • Fiona kills the storm sword general with another sol.
  • Micky, Tormod and Bastian kill a general who stand on a wardwood space. (+10 res.)
  • Fiona, Astrid, Ike, Tormod and Micky build the frontline. Astrid will drag out the arcwind sages left of the map.
  • Vika won't do anything in this game anymore.
  • Enemy phase: Meg got attacked by three generals. She didn't activate luna once so all of them survived barely.
  • Hetzel silences Tormod.
  • Bishop with sleep puts Ike to sleep.
  • Fiona kills a general and weakens two more. Astrid gets hit by a general (couldn't counterattack) and the arcwind sages who died.
  • The two fire sages miss Fiona.
  • Kurth takes a bit damage by two axe generals.
  • Kyze onerounds the third one.
  • Two weaken generals are healed.

Turn 2

• A brave axe general in the west and brave sword general in the east appear.
  • Astrid onerounds the left stationary general of the group in front of the bishops to open the way to attack Lekain.
  • Micaiah and Sanaki kill two weaken generals.
  • Sothe and Fiona kill the two fire sages. 
  • Leanne dances for Astrid and Fiona.
  • Astrid kills Lekain. She has a personal battle conversation with him like many have.
  • I forgot to bring a restore stave to this map - LOL! Ena is placed next to Ike and Tormod to restore them automatically.
  • Fiona kills the sleep stave bishop and is placed next to two stationary lance generals. There's no way to kill Hetzel too in this turn since two many enemies next to me are left. I wasn't able to kill one weaken general. He could go for Leanne - CRAP!
  • Kyze and Meg swap positions. Meg onerounds a general with the brave sword who attacked Kurth. Kyze will oneround all the generals in the west. Kurth retreats.
  • Enemy phase: Kyze kills the three generals.
  • Thoron sage hits Astrid. She has only 4 HP left.
  • Fiona kills both lance generals with sol.
  • Brave sword general does a bit damage to Meg.
  • Hetzel silences Pelleas.
  • Leanne dodges both attacks of a general. It's the first time I saw a Leanne dodge! Even twice! Good girl!

Turn 3

• Three bishops appear in the north.
  • Sanaki onerounds the general left of Hetzel.
  • Astrid kills him who has a special conversation with him too.
  • Ike takes his spot and aethers a general.
  • Astrid and Fiona kill in total three bishops and the thoron sage.
  • Sothe drags out the thunder sages in the east.
  • Tormod finishes the brave sword general off.
  • Kyze can only poke the stationary storm sword general because he's too slow.
  • Enemy phase: Ike aethers another general.
  • Sothe kills the two arcthunder sages.
  • Storm sword general is healed so he can take another hit by Kyze.

Turn 4

• Three axe generals in the north.
  • Tormod is placed in the attack range of the stationary short spear general.
  • Ike kills the last of the generals next to Hetzel.
  • Micky and Pelleas kill the general right of Lekain.
  • Leanne refeshes Micky so she and Sanaki can take out the general below of former Lekain.
  • Astrid, Sothe, Bastian, Oliver and Lyre kill the three generals together.
  • Kyze kills the bishop next to the storm sword general thanks to pass.
  • Fiona kills the healer in the east.
  • Only four enemies are left: The stationary storm sword and short spear generals, sniper above of the short spear general, and the tomahawk general left of Lekain.
  • Enemy phase: Tormod uses adept but it's not enough to kill the general. His magic is too low.
  • Micky weakens the tomahawk general.

Turn 5

• Three more axe generals appear in the exact place as in the previous turn.
  • Astrid onerounds the storm sword general.
  • Tormod can oneround the sniper.
  • Pelleas, Sanaki, Oliver, Micaiah and Sothe kill the axe generals. Chapter is done!

E-2

Skills:

• Ike, Sanaki and Tormod have nihil.

Since it's played in normal mode and weapon triangle is a thing, Ike can't oneturn BK with the hammer.

Turn 1

• I only moved Fiona and Meg. Fiona drags out the swordmasters and Meg the warriors and snipers. Everyone else is hiding. I don't want to waste much time with this chapter.
  • Fiona weakens all the swordmasters. (no single activation of sol)
  • Meg weakens the warriors and snipers (no single activation of luna)
  • Otherwise lots of enemies are oming to me... I don't fucking care.

Turn 2

• Micky, Bastian and Oliver finish the enemies off Fiona prepared for them. Meg kills a weaken warrior.
  • Sanaki and Tormod finish Levail off in the cheapest way you can only think of. (of course long range magic)
  • Speaking of cheap: Ike cleaves BK's armor with the hammer. Chapter is over!

Stats before E-3

Edited by Eleanor Hume

Engame 3 + 4

Spoiler

Blessed weapons:

• Sothe: baselard (will be benched after E-3 for not being one of the worst)
  • Micaiah: thani (I totally fucked up and forgot to buy arms scrolls in the base of the endgame)
  • Oliver: nosferatu
  • Pelleas: belberith
  • Tormod: rexfire
  • Sanaki: blizzard
  • Meg: vague katti
  • Astrid: double bow
  • Fiona: wishblade

Couldn't bless urvan for anyone because no axe focussed unit in my team.

Upgraded the listed supports in the table.

Skills:

• gave nihil to Ike, Fiona and Astrid, because these are the only ones who do significant damage to Deghinsea
  • dragonfoe to Meg

Turn 1

• I killed all the dragons close to me including the two non stationary white dragons on the stairs with Astrid and Fiona. Astrid dragged out a white dragon from the east. Her reistance was high enough to take two hits by white dragons.
  • Oliver should do nosferatu-tanking against the white dragons in the east.
  • Meg should wreck all the dragons with alondite and dragonfoe. She could take five hits on a cover space.
  • In enemy phase Deghinsea used his long range attack and did little damage to Tormod. Any other allies in his attack range took no damage.
  • Oliver did like 10 damage to the white dragons who were placed on a wardwood space as him.
  • Meg onerounded three red dragons without many problems.
  • Kyze took heavy damage by a white dragon from the east.
  • Another one was onerounded by Astrid.

Turn 2

• One red dragon could pass the one tile square path. Sanaki onerounded him with a crit. After that Kurthnaga blocked this part not to let anymore red dragons pass. He poked a red dragon and earned a perfect level up. The second after Lyre's in 4-4.
  • Astrid onerounds the white dragon who hurt Kyze. Leanne used verve on her so Astrid and Fiona killed two of the three red dragons wall on the stairs close to Degh with a crit. I was prepared for the advance to kill Deginsea in the next turn.
  • Oliver still tanked the white dragons from the west.
  • In enemy phase nothing much happened. The red dragons from the northwest were trapped by Kurth and Oliver still was unable to use Corona at least once to kill any of the white dragons.

Turn 3

• Ena was placed two spaces left and two spaces below of Deghinsea. She was required to take him out in one turn with the mentioned units.
  1. Fiona started: 2 x 10 damage (20)
  2. Astrid: 2 x 13 (26) Both were placed to a spot Leanne could dance for them.
  3. Ike: 2 x 10 (20) Deghinsea had only 34 HP left.
  4. Leanne danced for Astrid and Fiona.
  5. Astrid: 2 x 13 damage (26) => 8 HP left
  6. Fiona gave him the final blow (10 damage).

Chapter is over! Unfortunately no exp. for her because she was already level 20.

E-4

For the two final chapters I made a compromise. I benched Vika because she was just a wasted slot, but also benched Sothe for being rated too high.

Astrid and Fiona had nihil. Ike had parity and pass.

Turn 1

• With tons of effort and strategical thought I was able to take out all spirits except for one in the nothern half of the map. Since most of my allies didn't have the required speed or attackpower in person of Tormod to oneround the spirits. I had to make good use of Nasir. WIth his speed and magic boost Tormod and Pelleas could oneound a spirit. Astrid could barely takr out an anima on a cover space (Fiona couldn't). So Ike had to kill it with parity. It took me quite a lot time to find a strategy how to beat this chapter quickly. The only remaining spirit attacked Oliver who took only low damage.

Turn 2

• I had to focus on Sephiran and the four fire animas around him. They were all placed on a cover tile so no one of my physical units could take out without parity or other skills. Furthermore two more thunder animas north of them blocked me to get to Sephiran. Gareth could oneshot one of them.
  • Kurth and Meg killed the other one.
  • Nasir and Sanaki with blizzard destroyed the fire spirit above of Lehran. Nasir's placement was required to take out Sephiran in one turn.
  • Ike onerounded the fire spirit right of Sephiran with parity.
  • Pelleas destroyed the spirit left of Sephiran with a lucky flare. This made things a lot easier.
  • Fiona and Tormod with meteor destroyed the anima below of him. The barrier was gone I could defeat him now. Astrid could oneround him with Nasir's whitepool (2 x 2 x 13 > 50).
  1. Astrid attacked him and got hit. (2 x 13)
  2. Leanne danced for her.
  3. Micaiah used physic on her.
  4. Astrid finished him off. (2 x 13)

stats after E-4

Edited by Magilou

Endgame 5

Spoiler

Preparations:

• Brought every used beorc to level 20 or close before when the important stats were maxed before except for Oliver. Also gave Lyze and Kurth some levels, Nasir got two to max magic and speed and Ena got one.
  • Gave Ike two goddess icons to increase his accuracy.
  • improved supports

Skills:

• Fiona and Astrid kept their nihil from the previous chapters. Nasir's nihil went to Tormod.
  • Meg and Ike got parity.

Turn 1

• Important: The three dragons require a certain placement to make several allies benefit from their boosts:
  1. Nasir has to be placed two spaced below of Ashera's bottom central aura.
  2. Tormod is placed right next to Nasir to double the aura bottom right. Meg with parity and Micaiah can destroy the first aura.
  3. Ena and Gareth have be placed next to the bottom left and former bottom right aura. That means the spot one space below of the central bottom aura is the spot which gives you three supports. Astrid and Fiona destroy the central bottom aura. The rode back to get blessed by Leanne.
  4. Then they attack two spirits in the north.
  5. Ike took the place to attack the bottom left aura. He took counterdamage. Pelleas finished it off. Three auras are gone.

I couldn't do anymore. One spirit survive which attacked Gareth. He took quite a bit damage.

Turn 2

• two more spirits (one in the west, one in the east)
  • Nasir moved two spaces right and two spaces below of the top right aura and attacked it. Tormod, placed next to Nasir, could destroy it. Halfway done.
  • Ena was placed two spaces right of the central right aura. The spot right of this aura will grants a support by Nasir and her.
  • Astrid and Fiona finish the central right aura off. Leanne danced for them. They also destroyed the top central aura too thanks to Nasir's whitepool.
  • Meanwhile Lyre onerounded a spirit. So also Kurth and Micaiah did together.
  • Meg, Bastian and Pelleas could destroy the aura in the top left. Only the central left aura, one spirit and Ashera herself were left.
  • Oliver used fortify.
  • The aura attacked Gareth again.
  • Ashera attacked Bastian who could survive barely. (Ashera only attacks people who attacked her aura)

Turn 3

• Nasir was placed on a spot so Astrid and Fiona could double and destroy the final aura. Ashera's barrier was gone! She could be attacked finally.
  1. Lyre (2 x 13)
  2. Meg (2 x 23) (with Nasir + Gareth support)
  3. Leanne used vigar on Ike.
  4. Ike (2 x 25)  (with Ena support) => 122 damage > 120 HP  =>  FINISHED

The game was done!

My thoughts:

This run was a fun experience for me. I learned the lesson that not everyone at bottom of this tierlist was automatically awful. Most units could shine at the end especailly the two silver knights. Their only issue was that they needed more investment instead of other units because of their low base level or limited playtime. However it wasn't too effortful to catch up all the units. I only really failed with Vika because her level ups stinked and I screwed up to bring her strike level to S at least at the end of part 1. In part 4 she was pretty much useless and I really didn't have the patient to let her cath up the others. Well as for everyone else I could manage to max out their potential. Kyze surprised me positively. His start was a bit bleh because of his low damage output but when he reached S strike he could oneround most stuff. Even in hard mode he could play a certain role. I underrestimated his usefulness. I have to admit Astrid and Fiona were blessed, especially Astrid. Parablossom was paid off well; could max most of her stats early. Meg suffered a bit in a part 4 by sending her to the wrong group. Astrid and Fiona stole her all the kills because of their better mobility. Kinda sad... At least in part 3 she could pretty much solo the chapters without much effort. However I'm talking of normal mode. In hard mode the laguz have +5-7 more attack, so it'd be a complete different thing...

I kinda screwed up in part 4. The teams were unbalanced. The lack of units in GM's mercenaries forced me to use units who were disqualified for this run actually. If Meg was sent to Ike and Lyre, I guess I didn't have to use anyone else besides of the forced units in 4-1 and 4-4. Oh well... Hindsight is easier than foresight.

Anyways it was a fun run in total, especially that I could exhaust the potential of units I used rather rarely.

final stats and kills

Edited by Magilou

From what your end stats look like, it seems like Vika on a long term sense is potentially the worst unit, from bases that don't hold up from such a long absence that she can never catch up again. That said she gets free utility use in part 1 so an efficiency player will value her for that. Lyre's still also not too great, though she did eventually overtake Sothe in some areas... it just took ages. On the other hand everyone else seemed fairly workable, just inefficient to start.

At least this game has BEXP and guaranteed 1 stat levels to lessen RNG screwage. I always liked that.

I was thinking to give Vika some bexp. levels, but it wouldn't change her performance. Since strength is one of her worst growths, she would not get it anyways. Her awful attack power would stuck.

The only way how to raise her somehow would be to bossabuse 1-7 a / o 1-E to rise her strike level....... but seriously it was way too timeconsuming for me to do it. Her level ups were pathetic (worst of all the laguz), so I was tired of her very fast.

Lyre turned into a trueblade with limitied usage (gauge) and no range weapon. She had 48 attack power at the end, basically the same as a trueblade with Alondite would have.