Hello

ruruo

I made the account in 2013, but had mostly just been lurking. It's nice finally say "hi". Never too late right? x'D

This series is the only reason I own a 3DS and still kept my old DS (for Sacred Stones. My poor FE7 cartridge doesn't hold saves anymore ;~;) I've completed almost all of the other localised games apart from Radiant Dawn and Shadow Dragon, and also the fan-localisation of New Mystery of the Emblem. At the moment I've finally gotten around to FE:Fates, and started with Conquest. I like it better than Awakening so far, as class changing is much better balanced and some of the maps have been very fun.

Anyway, I hope to be more active and get to know more people on the forum :)

Hello and welcome to the forest! Or at least hello long time lurker! :):

If you want to play the older FE games I'd suggest playing FE6 to finish off the story for Elibe, FE4 so you can know the origins of the use of skills and the marriage system and simply because it's FE4. But if you want a unique FE experience you should play Gaiden you'll know just how strange it is just by starting a new game (if you're going to play Gaiden play it on Easy Mode, it doesn't make the game easier but makes it shorter).

I hope you enjoy your time here and don't be like me who's been here for six years and occasionally pops his head out every know and then. :)

Hi and welcome!

You have a very interesting avi.

Nice to see a lurker finally brave public notice and join the crowd. It's not bad.