Question on Paragon and Pursuit

So I have a couple of questions on the Paragon skill and Pursuit skills in Genealogy.

1. Does the Paragon Band and Lex's Paragon skill stack? (I'm guessing no, since that would be broken, but then again there is a lot of broken this in FE4 so...)

2. Is it worth marrying Lex and Sylvia or giving Claude the Paragon Band to pass to Corpul?

3. Is there another Pursuit Ring besides the one Arden obtains? Or would I have to have Noish buy it from Arden?

1. Does the Paragon Band and Lex's Paragon skill stack? (I'm guessing no, since that would be broken, but then again there is a lot of broken this in FE4 so...)

Nope.

2. Is it worth marrying Lex and Sylvia or giving Claude the Paragon Band to pass to Corpul?

If you go for AAAA-Rank then pairing up Lex and Sylvia is a solid choice. Generally Leen's and Corple's gameplan will be the same regardless of who their father is though.

3. Is there another Pursuit Ring besides the one Arden obtains? Or would I have to have Noish buy it from Arden?

The one Ardan gets is the only one in the game.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that - passing down the Paragon Band to Corple is a bad idea because then it becomes unattainable until about 2/3rds into Ch.9.

It's generally a good idea to pass it down to Celice/Seliph alongside some other awesome weapons [especially the Hero Sword and the Earth Sword to heal] and items [Leg Ring and Knight Ring] and have him solo Ch.6 to get him promoted asap.

By the time you actually get to Corple you should have more than enough cash on hand to pass to him via Patty for him to buy the paragon ring. Though hell just let him inherit the reserve staff (because Lana and Nanna can't due to lack of weapon skill in staves) and spam that, its 85 exp a pop which gains levels like crazy (plus you're keeping your army topped off). Its a bit pricey to repair but probably more affordable than the paragon ring.

By the time you actually get to Corple you should have more than enough cash on hand to pass to him via Patty for him to buy the paragon ring. Though hell just let him inherit the reserve staff (because Lana and Nanna can't due to lack of weapon skill in staves) and spam that, its 85 exp a pop which gains levels like crazy (plus you're keeping your army topped off). Its a bit pricey to repair but probably more affordable than the paragon ring.

He can't inherit the Rescue Staff, but it can be bought in Chapter 10.

Rana can inherit Reserve if Claude's her dad (and Aideen bought it), but otherwise only Corple can get it off of Claude directly. And yeah, Reserve really helps speed his levelling. Pretty sure I couldn't get him promoted in Chapter 10 otherwise.

I usualy either have claude as his or setty's father, so he either inherits it, or can buy it from setty and start spamming immediately, and get him promoted by the end of chapter 9. It's hard to get him the money, so i just have a thief give it to him. My playstyle dosn't use the give comand much so patty/daisy usualy has more than enough.

All skill rings and weapons that have skills in this game give you the skill unless you already have it, in wich case they do nothing (so the prayer sword is useless on silvia, who already has prayer). Bonuses due to stat rings stack with weapon stat bonuses (so seliph with tyrfang and a res ring has +25 to res), but they do not stack with each other (so seliph with two spd rings only gets +5 to spd).

I usualy distribute the auesome inheritable swords among the characters who join in chapter 6 and 7, because you only need so many weapons at the beginning of chapter 6, and other characters often want to kill enemies right after they join.

Edited by sirmola