My first PMU

TheFrostFox

I'm doing a PMU of Conquest, and this is my first one. Now for the rules;

1) No base classes. Basically, don't make Corrin a Nohr Noble, or keep Xander as a Paladin.

2) Corrin must be able to use magic or swords. So Sorcerer, Hero, Dark Knight... any class that can use magic and/or swords

3) No sibling S-supports. This is self explanatory...

4) No DLC classes. Dread Figher, Ballistician, the lot. Nope.

5) No DLC units. Sorry Anna...

6) No children.....

Also, no Gunter, Nyx, Kaze, Beruka, or Odin. They all suck. And, don't be stupid with the classes, none of that Strategist Effie bs... ok?

Thank you!!

I'll also take suggestions for Corrin's appearance as well. (I consider choosing units and suggesting what Corrin looks like as two separate things. I'll pick my favorite appearance submission and use it. So if you want to, post both. Have fun!)

Edit 1/15/17: Due to reasons I can only guess, I have not been receiving many units as of late. From now on, the limit is two units a person. If you have already given me a unit, you may give me another one. (Suggestions for Corrin's appearance are still limited to one per person). I will also take suggestions for Corrin's bane and boon.

Units taken:

Corrin (Bow Knight)

Selena (Falcon Knight)

Elise (Malig Knight)

Azura (Hero)

Leo (Swordmaster)

Niles (Sniper)

Charlotte (Great Knight)

Shura (Master Ninja)

Laslow (Mechanist)

Silas (Hero)

Peri (Maid)

Edited by TheFrostFox

Also, no Gunter, Nyx, Kaze, Beruka, or Odin. They all suck. And, don't be stupid with the classes, none of that Strategist Effie bs... ok?

Excuse me, Beruka does NOT suck. Her high defense and crit rates have saved me. Kaze's extreme speed and resistance is also very useful.

Anyway, how about Sniper!Niles (S Mozu).

In regards to my statement about some units not being good, it's a product of just having bad luck with those units in the past, in most of the runs I have done. Also I forgot to mention that I have tried to use all those units a lot, with the exception of Gunter of course. I know this is a PMU, so I should be using different units than I usually do, but I'm not patient enough to do a chapter several times just because the same unit is always dying, which is why I don't normally play classic.... (Unless the unit dies at the start of the chapter, then it's not that big of a deal. It's when units die towards the end that is annoying....)

Wrt the no base classes thing, just to be clear, that means that stuff like Great Knight Xander would still be okay, but in the case of unpromoted units, they can't be either of the classes that their base class promotes to, is that it?

Wrt the no base classes thing, just to be clear, that means that stuff like Great Knight Xander would still be okay, but in the case of unpromoted units, they can't be either of the classes that their base class promotes to, is that it?

Yes. That's right. Example: I have Corrin, and she is a Nohr Princess. I can't make her a Nohr Noble, but if her secondary class was Pegasus Knight, then I could promote her to Falcon Knight or Kinshi Knight.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by eclipse, January 13, 2017 - No reason given
Hidden by eclipse, January 13, 2017 - No reason given

Accidental double post. Oops

Edited by TheFrostFox