Final Fantasy XV Review

Sentacotus

I know its a bit late but just something I decided to do for fun. Gave my thoughts on Final Fantasy XV considering all the hype around it. I really did enjoy editing this one together and hope you can gain so insight from it. Overall, good game some issues with the combat system and story has several plot holes that require digging outside the main game but its entertaining.

EDIT:  Embedded video is up!  The review is spoiler free and footage is early game no worries.

Edited by LordOTaco

Nice review, nice voice. If you get more video-editing skills like cjszero01, you could become a great YT reviewer.

My main criticism is that I had to sit for 8 minutes before you started talking about gameplay. Probably because you have "Presentation" and "Graphics" as separate categories. You should have just "Presentation", or "Audio" and "Graphics", since graphics is part of presentation.

On 1/12/2017 at 10:36 PM, Zera said:

Nice review, nice voice. If you get more video-editing skills like

, you could become a great YT reviewer.

My main criticism is that I had to sit for 8 minutes before you started talking about gameplay. Probably because you have "Presentation" and "Graphics" as separate categories. You should have just "Presentation", or "Audio" and "Graphics", since graphics is part of presentation.

Thanks for the feedback!  Yeah now that I think about it I think when I do reviews in the future I will just lob Graphics and Audio together under Presentation that way there are only three categories to go over and I can focus more time editing and talking about gameplay.