i don't know how do i play the games that i donwloads

BroFlowey

my question is pretty easy to answer actually u just need to show me a tutorial or something that show me how do i play the games that we can donwloads on the fans project btw it's probably because i'm french that i don't have find my own answer yet but i really don't know how do i play the ROM hack or anything like that

btw the only thing that went right was the hack of fire emblem imortal sword that u can find when u tape fan game fire emblem

Edited by Balcerzak

FE7x: Immortal Sword isn't a hack. It uses a custom engine written in XNA. FE7x , or anything else made using FEXNA, such as FE6XNA, are applications that you can run by clicking on them.

As for actual hacks, which're packaged as patches, usually in the .ips or .ups format, require a ROM of the game that they're made for. They also require a patching tool, such as NUPS or Lunar IPS, in order to apply them to the ROM.

After that, you need an emulator, such as VBA or no$gba, to play the patched ROM.

thanks for the help im gonna search for all of this thing that i need

btw again is there a tutorial on youtube or somewhere that can teach me how this works?

WOW it's actually pretty hard to understand how do i play those thing it's rly detailled and i don't know anything about hacks it will be rly hard xd

Edited by Balcerzak