apple turnover

Percivalé

536195-how-to-eat-apple-turnovers.jpg

We ate like men, and we died like men. we were not afraid. but the minute you bite into a crispy golden-brown handmade fruit-filled flaky otherworldly creation of the gods, you were no longer men. you were demi-men. you became holy. you lost your body and became the spirit. you lost your humanity. there was nothing left but golden-delicious goodness. there was nothing left but

forfeiting your soul

to become one with it. with It. we surmised it would be about three, four days until there was nothing left of you. nothing left but a crispy golden-brown handmade fruit-filled flaky otherworldly creation of the gods, you were no longer men. it was time for us to accept that things would be different now. that after so much time there was just... nothing more to say. we had nothing more to say. we had nothing more

turnover1.jpg

But apple turnovers. and could you believe how much stronger we were at the end of the fight? if all of the men I knew back then could see me now after only 1 (one) apple turnover (about 2.99 at your local gas station and/or convenience store) , they would never believe that I had managed to bring myself to eat over 301,847,857 more in my lifetime. I suppose after acquiring immortality there is not much else left to acquire. no more goals set in this mortal life for me could satisfy my dire craving for something more.something that I could only obtain by

536195-how-to-eat-apple-turnovers.jpg

We ate like men, and we died like men. we were not afraid. but the minute you bite into a crispy golden-brown handmade fruit-filled flaky otherworldly creation of the gods, you were no longer men. you were demi-men. you became holy. you lost your body and became the spirit. you lost your humanity. there was nothing left but golden-delicious goodness. there was nothing left but

forfeiting your soul

to become one with it. with It. we surmised it would be about three, four days until there was nothing left of you. nothing left but a crispy golden-brown handmade fruit-filled flaky otherworldly creation of the gods, you were no longer men. it was time for us to accept that things would be different now. that after so much time there was just... nothing more to say. we had nothing more to say. we had nothing more

turnover1.jpg

But apple turnovers. and c536195-how-to-eat-apple-turnovers.jpg

forfeiting your soul

turnover1.jpg

But apple turnovers. and could you believe how much stronger we were at the end of the fight? if all of the men I knew back then could see me now after only 1 (one) apple turnover (about 2.99 at your local gas station and/or convenience store) , they would never believe that I had managed to bring myself to eat over 301,847,857 more in mn536195-how-to-eat-apple-turnovers.jpg

forfeiting your soulllllllllllllllllllllllll

to become one with it. with It. we surmised it would be about three, four days until there was nothing left of you. nothing left but a crispy golden-brown handmade fruit-filled flaky otherworldly creation of the gods, you were no longer men. it was time for us to accept that things would be different ning left but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa crispy golden-brown handmade fruit-filled flaky otherworldly creation of the gods, you were no longer men. it was time for us to accept that things would be different ning left but a crispy golden-brown handmade fruit-filled flaky otherworldly creation of the gods, you were no longer men. it was time for us to accept that things would be different ning left but a crispy golden-brown handmade fruit-filled flaky otherworldly creation of the gods, you were no longer men. it was time for us to accept that things would be different ning left but a crispy golden-brown handmade fruit-filled flaky otherworldly creation of the gods, you were no longer men. it was time for us to accept that things would be different now. that after so much time there was just... nothing more to say. we had nothing more to say. we had nothing more

turnover1.jpgturnover1.jpgturnover1.jpgturnover1.jpg

But apple turnovers. and could you believe how much stronger we were at the end of the fight? if all of the men I knew back much else left to acquire. no more goals set in this mortal life for me could satisfy my dire craving for something more.something that I could only obtain by 536195-how-to-eat-apple-turnovers.jpg

forfeiting your soul

turnover1.jpg

But apple turnovers. and could you believe how much stronger we were at the end of the fight? if all of the men I knew back then could see me now after only 1 (one) apple turnover (about 2.99 at your local gas station and/or convenience store) , they would never believe that I had managed to bring myself to eat over 301,847,857 more in my lifetime. I suppose after acquiring immortality there is not mu536195-how-to-eat-apple-turnovers.jpg

forfeiting your soul

turnover1.jpg

But apple turnovers. and could you believe how much stronger we were at the end of the fight? if all of the men I knew back then could see me now after only 1 (one) apple turnover (about 2.99 at your local gas station and/or convenience store) , they would never believe that I had managed to bring myself to eat over 301,847,857 more in my lifetime. I suppose after acquiring immortality there is not m uch else left to acquire. no more goals set in th is mortal life for me could satisfy my dire craving for something more.something that I could only obtain byacquire. no more goals set in this mortal life for me could satisfy my dire craving for something mmore.something that I could only obtain by

Edited by Quote

I don't know why, but this made me remember that topic you posted like five years ago saying you were addicted to San Pellegrino.

holy shit I barely remember making a thread like that but it's a good thing I still drink san pellegrino regularly

I am honored you would remember that

love u via

love u 2 Edited by Quote

holy shit I barely remember making a thread like that but it's a good thing I still drink san pellegrino regularly

if you're like me and enjoy the way club soda BURNS when it goes down your throat then I recommend you try mineragua

seriously, that shit stays F I Z Z Y for a really long time

it's great

those mexicans really know how to make a damn good club soda

Edited by Esme

I really don't think much of apple turnovers but if they lead to this post than they are worthy.

I also don't think much of immortality so...

Edit: In the second post mmore is spelled like so but if they taste so good why not mmmore? Ya thought so the truth is revealed.

Edited by HELP

if you're like me and enjoy the way club soda BURNS when it goes down your throat then I recommend you try mineragua

seriously, that shit stays F I Z Z Y for a really long time

it's great

those mexicans really know how to make a damn good club soda

dude I'm mexican and I fuckin love mineragua

dude I'm mexican and I fuckin love mineragua

dude I'm mexican and I think you're great

kinda like an apple turnover except u can communicate with me

dude I'm mexican and I think you're great

holy shit I think you're great too does that make us twinsies