Confirming The Weapons/FE Elements Shown in the Fire Emblem Warriors Trailer

Randoman

I hope it's okay that I made a separate topic for this, since the Fire Emblem Warriors threads I did see didn't cover it. Plus, I'm sure that quite a few people may not be familiar enough with all the Fire Emblems to know all the elements that were shown in the Fire Emblem Warriors trailer.

So, what were the weapons shown in the Fire Emblem trailer? I could identify Chrom/Lucina's Falchion and Marth's Falchion, but I couldn't figure out the others.

And we're all in agreement that it was Chrom that was shown at the end of the trailer, right?

It was Chrom and Lucina's Falchion, the Yato, the Raijnto, Siegfried and Marth's Falchion.

And yes, only Chrom thinks that sense of fashion is okay and shoves his sword into the ground. Might be an avatar of some sort, but whoever it was, it was Chrom's weapon and outfit.

Something that really bothered me in this teaser was Raijinto. It looked odd to me, maybe it was the speed it transitioned past the screen or something but it didn't really look right to me.

Might be an avatar of some sort, but whoever it was, it was Chrom's weapon and outfit.

I really now hope it is. Dynasty Warriors games in the Empires or Xtreme Legends series typically feature Edit Officers and I remember seeing a video for... I think it was 8 Xtreme Legends that had a Marriage and Children mechanic in which (fuck logic) the children would be fully grown and made out of a combination of the married characters features (sorta like Bond Units in Fates) but it let the player save them as a preset Edit Officer. I'd really like to see that feature used in Fire Emblem Warriors, combined with the Personal Weapon features so if a character is born from say Chrom and Female Corrin they could have potential to use Falchion, Yato or Both.

People whining about Chrom throwing his sword into the ground, you know that's something he stole from Ike, right?

Ike did it in RD (he always starts a battle by pulling his sword out of the ground) and he also does it in Smash (one of his taunts and one of his victory animations). I think I recall him doing it in Fates as well too! So why's it okay for Ike to do it, but not Chrom? xP And this is coming from the biggest Ike fangirl around who thinks Chrom is boring. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Something that really bothered me in this teaser was Raijinto. It looked odd to me, maybe it was the speed it transitioned past the screen or something but it didn't really look right to me.

You know what, I kind of thought the same thing. Like, to me, it looked like the weapons were the different Yato forms after merging with either Rajinto or Siegfried but after looking more closely it is both Ryouma and Xander's weapons (the gem in Xander's sword and the ornament designs on Ryoma's). Also the coloured crystals kind of contribute to that too.