Helping out a Friend with votes for a tournament compendium

Blue Raven

I have a favor to ask anyone that's willing to help me out. A personal friend of mine whose gamer tag is Panda Bair needs votes in a tournament nomination process in order to get added to the compendium. He is one of the best Smash 4 players in Chicago (currently ranked 13th on the power rankings) and has sets on Ksev, JJRockets, Darkshad, MVD, and Trela. He's a good friend of mine and I've known him for years. I also have a combo video of his here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-llURYrW6w You can get the most number of votes by linking your twitter to smash.gg and following smash.gg on twitter (twitter.com/smashgg) before you vote, right on the voting page, but you also need to make a smash.gg account first. Voting is free; you just have to post a tweet about it. Would anyone be up for voting for him for me? Here's the link: https://smash.gg/tournament/2ggc-midwest-mayhem-saga/nomination I understand if people don't want to vote for him or want to vote for someone else, but he's a dear friend to me and this would mean a lot, so thank you if you're willing to help me! Right now the voting process is incredibly close between him and the person very close to him, with both of them having already expended most of the sources they had to get a large amount of votes, so any and all votes can make a big impact. The top 2 people with the most votes make it, but 1st place is so far ahead no one has any chance of catching him. Voting for this lasts until Noon U.S. CST on January 16th.