FE4: Is My Translation Correct?

FionordeQuester

I was looking at the dialogue for FE4 for my next update, and ran across this patch of dialogue here...

Arthur.pngArthur: Heh heh… You call your pegasus Mahnya?

Fee.pngFee: Arthur, would you quit already? Look, we’ve made it this far so put a lid on it!

It seemed odd to me that Arthur, a generally good character, would be such a troll across an entire trip, so I took a look at Bookofholsety's dialogue...

Arthur.pngArthur: Hah! Mahnya? Is that really what you call your pegasus?

Fee.pngFee: Oh, pipe down, Arthur. I don't care if we're nearly there, 'cause I'll still just dump you if you don't shut it!

And...it does indeed make Arthur come off better (because here, it sounds as though Arthur wasn't doing that the entire trip). But, I also wanted to cross-check it with the original script...

-------------------------------------------------------

(アーサー)

ふーん、
そのペガサスはマーニャっていうのか

(フィー)
アーサー、いいかげんにしてよ
もう少し、もう少しって、
結局イザークまできたじゃない!

Now, as I've said before, my translation skills aren't anything exceptional. But just from what I can piece together, it seems that the Japanese dialogue is supposed to be something more like...

Arthur.pngArthur: Heh! You call your pegasus Mahnya?

Fee.pngFee: Oh knock it off, Arthur. It's just a little bit longer...just a little bit longer till we've finally gotten there. Honestly! I didn't even want to GO to Isaac!

Is...this about right? I'm having trouble with Fee's very last sentence there. All I can make out of "イザークまできたじゃない" is...

"Isaac until haven't gone to!"

So I took my best guess as to what that amounted to. Am I on the right track?

Edited by FionordeQuester