Belated introduction

AlexArtsHere

Hey, all. Already done a bit of posting in the forums, but I thought I should properly introduce myself. My name's Alex (but you could probably have figured that out yourself) and I've been a fan of the series since Robin's introduction to Smash, having played Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, New Mystery of the Emblem, Awakening and all three versions of Fates, with Conquest being my favourite game for its unique premise and more challenging maps, as well as a slightly more developed avatar creation process than Awakening. My favourite non-FE game? It's hard to choose, but I'm a big fan of the Kirby, Smash Bros. and Sonic series, with Team Fortress 2 and Pokkén also being big time sinks for me.

Finishing up my A-Levels this summer (18 years old, born 9th October 1998), I hope to go work in the video games industry as a concept artist, so needless to say, art is a big passion of mine. I also enjoy playing guitar, rock/wall climbing, swimming, and pool (the one with the red and yellow/spotted and striped balls). My favourite music genres are rock and pop, my favourite band is The Hoosiers and I think my favourite song right now would probably be "Handsome Girls and Pretty Boys" by The Hoosiers.

Good point: I'm generally pretty open minded to change. I also like to think I'm a pretty nice guy.

Bad point: I can be overly emotional at times and I tend to be somewhat insecure.

Anyway, there's a bit of information about me, but if anyone wants to know more, feel free to ask! :)

Welcome to the forums! Sounds like we have quite a number of gaming similarities!

Man you just reminded me I haven't been swimming in ages, I need to do it again haha.

So Robins introduction in Smash got you interested in FE? Interesting! I find that cool, I got into FE via smash as well, but it was in Melee thanks to Roy and Marth. I was like "Who the heck are these 2 guys" and I did some research, and got FE7 the rest was history.

Edited by Jedi