size logic

Percivalé

you know how like, just because it's how things are, we'll always see extra large and extra small but never extra medium? how medium will just be stuck in that middle-limbo without a modifier

well i was thinking. there will never be a word that's zero syllables. i mean technically it is impossible for a word to have zero syllables. you can argue "what about words with no vowels in non-english languages" but listen to me. how do you speak aloud a word with no sound at all. you can't

god was a mistake

Edited by Quote

I've been triggered.

Medium is everything. Medium is the best choice. You can not deny the size of medium.

nobody's puttin medium down it's just pretty fucked up extra medium will never realistically exist

It's kind of hard to be extra medium, since it's the mid point, unless it means an even narrower range in the middle.

it's impossible to be extra medium without being large

it's impossible to be extra medium without being large

You misunderstand me. Imagine you have a size range of 0-10. 0-1 would be Extra Small, 2-3 Small, 4-6 Medium, 7-8 Large, 9-10 Extra Large.

Now you have a range of 4-6 being medium, but since 5 is in the middle of the medium range, it would be extra medium.

I've been triggered.

Medium is everything. Medium is the best choice. You can not deny the size of medium.

have you ever tried a morning with only a medium coffee? its simply not enough

You misunderstand me. Imagine you have a size range of 0-10. 0-1 would be Extra Small, 2-3 Small, 4-6 Medium, 7-8 Large, 9-10 Extra Large.

Now you have a range of 4-6 being medium, but since 5 is in the middle of the medium range, it would be extra medium.

this is a fair point, yes.

but would you ever hear someone casually call it an extra medium?