Hello Belated Introduction

TheEmblem

Hello to all in this community Ive already made a couple posts so this is very belated sorry. Anyway my first game was awakening and I fell in love as soon as I started playing leading to where I am now. I just finished all...recent gen fire emblems (I guess you could call them), gba and up excluding shadow dragon (I plan on doing it at somepoint along with what I can on snes). So I dont know if that makes me a fan quite yet. Anyway please take care of me as I become an avid member.

Edited by TheEmblem

Welcome, I've played FE6 onwards.  The older ones can be a bit tough to go back to after the newer games.  At least FE1 and 3 have remakes.

Well, hello there. Welcome to the board. At least you've made an introduction, unlike me who just randomly started posting on stuff. But, anyways, the people on this site are very helpful and approachable, though there are times when they become very . . . passionate . . . about their opinions on certain subjects. That said, it is all done with courtesy and respect.

My favorite game is actually Path of Radiance, and the only FE games that I have completed are the newer ones. So, FE7, 8, 9, 10, Awakening and Fates. Not too sure if I want to actually play the older ones (minus FE6, which I will play eventually), to be honest.

Welcome to the Forest, TheEmblem!

You have done half of the series. I consider you a fan already!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Also look out for the Fire Emblem Direct right now!