I am new to Fire Emblem, hello!

Prince Azrael

Hello all,

I am new to the Fire Emblem series, and have recently started Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright. I am enjoying the online functionality of the game, and love visiting castles! My Castle Code is 00652 - 25341 - 34082 - 51182, and I would love for you to visit my castle and leave an accessory. If you leave me your castle address, I will visit you too!

I have been taking things slow, and am just about to start chapter 7 today. If anyone has any suggestions for me, please let me know!

Thanks!

Azrael

Welcome! You've chosen a pretty great game to start of the franchise with! In my opnion the best way to start is Birthright, then go to Conquest, then Revelations and then back track to Awakening. Anytime you are given a chance to play an older game, play it! It'll bring a new perspective everytime.

Hi there! Enjoy your stay!

A word of advice just for future reference and convenience.

Fates' online functionality only works within your region. Japan, Europe and North America have different servers and can only communicate with their own servers.

With that said, if you're enjoying yourself here, keep it that way!

Welcome to the forest!

Under spoiler I put something that should be useful for you, but if you want to play Birthright completely blind don't read it.

You probably already know that, but you should A-support Kaze with your Corrin, if you plan using him.

Hope you enjoy your time here!