New layout

Fire Emblem Fan

So...every single topic I was following before the forum was "upgraded"? I guess I'm not following them anymore. I'm not getting ANY notifications when someone posts in them, and there's too many for me to just go through and post in again to start following again. I don't like this "upgrade" at all.

I don't like it either. The overall color scheme and all is nice, but everything is so huge that I'm doing a LOT of scrolling just to get through one page of posts. Imagine if I open a spoiler someone directed towards me and it turns out to be long... This is way too much scrolling.

I don't like this blue color, I liked the green better

also I think we need to bring back recent topics. I also feel this new layout is kind of generic

Edited by Captain Karnage

20 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

I don't like this blue color, I liked the green better

also I think we need to bring back recent topics. I also feel this new layout is kind of generic

It's the software's default layout, it will probably be changed to adopt the colors we're used to eventually.

The layout is the default for this version of our software, the skins break during big updates and need to be remade. The forum will look more like what we're all used to soon enough, with added features.