Something Interesting someone saw in the FE Warriors trailer...

Busterman64

Ok, before I say anything...this could possibly just be nothing or a coincidence, but I felt like this was something interesting to bring to others attention.

(Would've done this much earlier, but you know...site update and all that...)

Anywho, I was checking my Twitter feed the other day and came across a post that I found VERY interesting:

20170116_141938.jpg

20170116_142046.jpg

(Sorry if the picture quality isn't too good. Hopefully you can still see it well enough. If not...Google Images might get you a better photo to compare...)

I know the FE Direct is just tomorrow, but I wanted to see what others thought of it(and pray to God that that was intentionally put in there as one of those "hard to see" hints)!

20170116_141938.thumb.jpg.5d3f39725610d45fbc3a5cee6a5ba42a.jpg

20170116_142046.thumb.jpg.8bada98f350913663c0127728e023891.jpg

Edited by Busterman64

Oh my gosh, that makes so much sense! I knew something looked oddly familiar about the shield and I couldn't place it, and that's gotta be it. I'm a Tellius nerd through and through and an Ike fangirl to the core. :P

This ups my hopes a bit for Ike in the base game!

Yeah there were several things I noticed in that emblem. Like how the gems don't perfectly match the colours of either Awakening or Mystery of the Emblem. But that medallion caught my eye right away.

I think the similar design might be intentional; after all, Lehran's Medallion is one of the Fire Emblems.

That said, I'm not 100% convinced.

If you look at a better picture of the FE Warriors emblem, the position and number of spokes is slightly different. It's most noticeable near the bottom side, where Lehran's Medallion has 3 smaller spokes and the Warriors one just has 2.

Of course, it could just be an artistic difference.

Edited by VincentASM

Vincent, now that you mention that, and I look at the image again, the medallion is possibly turned a little bit in the shield, maybe for effect or something. If you turn the other image of the medallion to the right, about 45 degrees, maybe a bit less, it matches up better, I believe.

Kinda worth noting, but the Hasha no Tsurugi design of the Elibe Fire Emblem is different from the game one (though we never got a very good look at the game design):

oczuQfK.png

I guess you can kinda see a dragon, but the colors are so similar it's a bit hard.

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

Too late, there are no breaks on the hype train now!

FAAAAA-I-YAAA EEEMU-BURE-MUUU!

"I could be a bit"? "I"? Sheesh, "I" really need to spellcheck my own freakin' posts.

Don't remind me of the other crossover. Please. Super Saiyan Blue Marth still haunts my weirdest dreams.

27 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

"I could be a bit"? "I"? Sheesh, "I" really need to spellcheck my own freakin' posts.

Don't remind me of the other crossover. Please. Super Saiyan Blue Marth still haunts my weirdest dreams.

You mean Tokyo Mirage Sessions? It's a great game, dude. You should play it.

29 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

1 minute ago, Jave said:

You mean Tokyo Mirage Sessions? It's a great game, dude. You should play it.

I can second it as a good game. Has some issues, but overall, its a blast(but I will admit...Super Saiyan Blue Marth is still funny as heck)! ;P

Sorry, but I'm not interested in sexualized pop singers in modern Tokyo, especially mixing with a medieval game like FE. It doesn't even have any FE characters outside of Awakening and Archanea and that's already a big NO.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Sorry, but I'm not interested in sexualized pop singers in modern Tokyo, especially mixing with a medieval game like FE. It doesn't even have any FE characters outside of Awakening and Archanea and that's already a big NO.

They did change some things so it honestly wasn't as bad as it was before(Thank God because it was honestly a issue I had with it when it was first revealed...and one chapter in the game I'm REALLY happy they changed because how they had it originally would've been a bit out of character for Tsubasa and also a bit...creepy honestly......once again proving localization changes can be a beautiful thing :P:).

And honestly, the characters being just from Awakening and Archanea aren't too bad since the cast of playable characters is kinda small...buuut I doubt that'll change your mind much...(I also kinda can't really blame you for feeling that way...I feel like they could've marketed the game a bit better and did some edits before hand because...some of that stuff don't exactly fly that well over here and...well...first impressions are kinda everything as they say...) :sweatdrop:

I ain't gonna try to force ya to like it, but it is a good and interesting game(despite some issues with it).

1 minute ago, Busterman64 said:

They did change some things so it honestly wasn't as bad as it was before(Thank God because it was honestly a issue I had with it when it was first revealed...and one chapter in the game I'm REALLY happy they changed because how they had it originally would've been a bit out of character for Tsubasa and also a bit...creepy honestly......once again proving localization changes can be a beautiful thing :P:).

And honestly, the characters being just from Awakening and Archanea aren't too bad since the cast of playable characters is kinda small...buuut I doubt that'll change your mind much...(I also kinda can't really blame you for feeling that way...I feel like they could've marketed the game a bit better and did some edits before hand because...some of that stuff don't exactly fly that well over here and...well...first impressions are kinda everything as they say...) :sweatdrop:

I ain't gonna try to force ya to like it, but it is a good and interesting game(despite some issues with it).

I stopped paying attention to it after the first trailer or so, so I hadn't known, but it's nice that SOME changes were made. But the game is still not to my tastes.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I stopped paying attention to it after the first trailer or so, so I hadn't known, but it's nice that SOME changes were made. But the game is still not to my tastes.

Fair enough. It ain't for everyone.

(And oh boy, I'm glad for the changes even more so...made it easier to play the game[and even get the game] in open and not feel like I have to hide it! :sweatdrop:)

Edited by Busterman64

3 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Kinda worth noting, but the Hasha no Tsurugi design of the Elibe Fire Emblem is different from the game one (though we never got a very good look at the game design):

oczuQfK.png

I guess you can kinda see a dragon, but the colors are so similar it's a bit hard.

I can see the dragons there , right below the space between "born" and below "flames".

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Imo it is really misleading to say the game contains sexualized pop singers, since it doesn't have the tons of sexual content people say (it probably is product of Internet scandalized on Kiria's zipper panties and bombed everywhere, generating a bad and harmful image to the game). The game shows the multiple facets an artist expresses in their career to become an idol. The female characters show their cute and charming side, their suggestive and sex appeal, their coolness during concerts and performances, and their passion and fiery attitude as actresses. Besides, the game's biggest portion involves dungeons (which all are diverse and creative) and fighting enemies in rounds/turns. It has a really good gameplay as well, but I can understand some people not liking it. Personally, I don't like the idol stuff but I don't mind it, and learnt a lot from it; it's a shame it wasn't dubbed but I don't mind it because I grew with anime and enjoyed watching Saint Seiya's episodes in japanese.