Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

28 minutes ago, Sire said:

No. Here are some stats I had on hand when I was strategizing beforehand (information is not complete). As I have stated, enemies on Lunatic have insane DEF and I have no speedy magic characters on my roster to take advantage of their poor RES.

Ryoma is the best unit I have, so I will not be ditching him.

9-5 Lunatic Stats (Incomplete - Weapon Abilities, Special Ability, and Passives)
Xander:        47 HP, 51 ATT, 27 SPD, 42 DEF, 19 RES
Troubadour:    32 HP, 41 ATT, 24 SPD, 22 DEF, 46 RES (Gravity, Recover)
Veronica:      49 HP, 54 ATT, 29 SPD, 33 DEF, 26 RES
Sword Fighter: 47 HP, 49 ATT, 34 SPD, 33 DEF, 25 RES (Sacrifice Skill)
Blue Mage:     40 HP, 47 ATT, 35 SPD, 22 DEF, 31 RES
= = = = =
Ryoma:		41 HP, 47 ATT, 38 SPD, 27 DEF, 21 RES
vs Veronica - Deal 28 "32", Recieve 33 "27"
Kills Troubador

Cain:		39 HP, 40 ATT, 27 SPD, 31 DEF, 21 RES
vs Veronica - Deal 14 "16", Recieve 33 "27"
Kills Troubadour

Camilla		37 HP, 38 ATT, 27 SPD, 24 DEF, 34 RES
vs Veronica - Deal 10, Recieve 20
Kills Blue Mage
Kills Troubadour

Minimum Speed: 23 (Xander), 25 (Veronica)

You could run someone to debuff Veronica for you, maybe? Like Felicia, if you have her. Or, take Olivia with you so Ryoma can get the kill. Olivia should be out of the Blue Mage's range if Veronica moves 2 tiles forward on both turn 1 and turn 2, if I remember the map correctly.

Or you could bring a healer that heals more than Sakura, so Ryoma can tank that first hit on enemy phase. Wrys or Lissa's Rehabilitate should work.

Just drop Cain if he's not doing anything useful until turn 4.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, YueLiang said:

I've read somewhere that you won't get a unit from the Special Map the second time around if you've gotten it before, but I seem to have gotten Sophia again, even though I've gotten her before.

I can't earn her again. The missions are both already ticked off. Maybe you merged them, sent them home, or didn't get them both last time?

18 minutes ago, YueLiang said:

I've read somewhere that you won't get a unit from the Special Map the second time around if you've gotten it before, but I seem to have gotten Sophia again, even though I've gotten her before.

You might have got only one of the versions. The Hard mode version of the map gives a 2⋆ unit, the Normal mode gives a 1⋆.

You can get both once.

Edited by Vaximillian

I got both before IIRC, and I got both again. I did send the ones I got first home, so maybe that's why I could get them again.

Edit: Actually I think I made a new account on the second day, so I didn't get Sophia on this account. That would explain things. My mistake!

Edited by YueLiang

17 minutes ago, Minardi said:

How many tiers are there in the arena? Im on Dragoon, not sure if I should be happy.

Twenty tiers according to the script dump:

Spoiler

MID_ARENA_RANK01: 7th Platoon Trainee
MID_ARENA_RANK02: Whitewing
MID_ARENA_RANK03: Dragoon
MID_ARENA_RANK04: Sable Knight
MID_ARENA_RANK05: Lanceritter
MID_ARENA_RANK06: Grünritter
MID_ARENA_RANK07: Weissritter
MID_ARENA_RANK08: Archer General
MID_ARENA_RANK09: Mage General
MID_ARENA_RANK10: Knight General
MID_ARENA_RANK11: Great General
MID_ARENA_RANK12: Third Wyvern General
MID_ARENA_RANK13: Eight-Generals Rank
MID_ARENA_RANK14: Imperial General
MID_ARENA_RANK15: Four-Riders Rank
MID_ARENA_RANK16: Holy Guard
MID_ARENA_RANK17: 12-Deadlords Rank
MID_ARENA_RANK18: Hoshidan Noble
MID_ARENA_RANK19: Nohrian Noble
MID_ARENA_RANK20: First-Dragons Rank

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:36 PM, Raven said:

Personally I want more FE7 and FE8 units in the game. The moment I get Rebecca she's going to be leveled quicker than you can say "Raven x Rebecca OTP."

We do need more FE7 units.

We need Canas, Oswin, Rebecca, Fiora, Farina, Jaffar, Erk, Pent, Louise, Dorcas, Ninian, and Guy.

Edited by Canas

Hey, I get you. it saddens me that Sain wasn't in the initial FE7 batch. But I still think we need to give other continents a chance first. I don't mind waiting for Sain if I can get Ike, Elincia, Kieran, Ephraim, and Sigurd. I would say that I like Sain more than all of those except Ike and Kieran too (and maybe Elincia, but the jury's still out on that one).

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

We're getting new batches on Feb 16, I think Gen 2 and Magvel will make their appearance, plus I'm hoping for new chapters. Hype!

Wait, the 16th? Aren't the current banners expiring tomorrow? That's kinda odd, I expected that any new characters/chapters/other stuff would be debuting with the new banners, not slightly afterward. Still, good to hear there's new characters coming soon.

Speaking of stuff being added, y'know what I'd like to see added? A way to cure debuffs. Besides waiting for them to expire, I mean. Maybe one of the new Staff units could do that with their healing?

Just now, ILikeKirbys said:

Wait, the 16th? Aren't the current banners expiring tomorrow? That's kinda odd, I expected that any new characters/chapters/other stuff would be debuting with the new banners, not slightly afterward. Still, good to hear there's new characters coming soon.

Speaking of stuff being added, y'know what I'd like to see added? A way to cure debuffs. Besides waiting for them to expire, I mean. Maybe one of the new Staff units could do that with their healing?

Yes, I expect that they'll come right after the old banners aswell. I doubt there'll be a moment in the whole series where people CAN'T summon at all, since I'm pretty sure they would like that $$$ x).

1 hour ago, ILikeKirbys said:

As I read active 2/15/2017 at 2am I thought it was 16th lol. My bad. Still, hoping for awesome stuff!

I'm playing on the Japanese version, and it says that the two Focuses from release should have ended at 2/14 23:00, but it's way past that in Tokyo time already...

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170211-181556_zpslbgqppn8.p

Please reconsider, dear child

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

21 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm playing on the Japanese version, and it says that the two Focuses from release should have ended at 2/14 23:00, but it's way past that in Tokyo time already...

Hide contents

Screenshot_20170211-181556_zpslbgqppn8.p

Please reconsider, dear child

Was that Fae attacking you? And if so, what made FEH's AI do something so stupid?

Seriously Lucina is about to deal just under 150 damage here. On a unit with a little below 50 HP. Was there another unit nearby that could finish your Lucina off? Because otherwise this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen a chicken do.

On a kinda-related note, how do you take pictures of your game?

19 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Was that Fae attacking you? And if so, what made FEH's AI do something so stupid?

Seriously Lucina is about to deal just under 150 damage here. On a unit with a little below 50 HP. Was there another unit nearby that could finish your Lucina off? Because otherwise this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen a chicken do.

Lock/home buttons at once takes screenshots.  

My phone has a screenshot function built in. I pull down a menu from the top of the screen and it's there. I just press it and voila. I'm sure other phones have this too.

Edited by Anacybele

42 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

The AI always aggros enemies in its range, regardless of outcome, which is the same as any FE game, really. The damage was hilarious though.

I just found a F!Corrin with Distant Counter in Training Tower... I wish that was real.

23 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Robin sucks though. Not much attack power, slow, and fragile. I plan to get rid of him once I get a better mage. The one I have is awful and worthless.

I don't use Anna anymore. I don't like how fragile she is. So she's been sitting at two stars and I don't plan to waste my feathers on upgrading her. I'm trying to save them to create a five star unit since I just can't get one through summoning.

Actually no, you're wrong. Robin is a very decent mage and one of the few to have an advantage over every colourless unit. He's also well rounded, not slow or fragile as you say he is. If you want to know fragile, see: Nino.

As for Anna, she's worth the effort put into. One the chance arrives for her to be 5* she'll be cleaning everyone's clocks in no time. The reason no-one uses her is because they see Camilla's Brave Axe.

32 minutes ago, Solcalibre said:

Actually no, you're wrong. Robin is a very decent mage and one of the few to have an advantage over every colourless unit. He's also well rounded, not slow or fragile as you say he is. If you want to know fragile, see: Nino.

As for Anna, she's worth the effort put into. One the chance arrives for her to be 5* she'll be cleaning everyone's clocks in no time. The reason no-one uses her is because they see Camilla's Brave Axe.

Flying Brave Axe+ is hard to pass up, though. It allows you completely no-sell some common threats like Abel and Male Robin without them being able to do much at all, and actually outdamages Anna's personal axe. Anna has a lot more mobility when at low health, but getting there is a bit risky with her paper defenses. I think there might be some merit to switching back and forth between the two. If there are only two sets of Arena maps, this week's favors Camilla more, while last week's probably favored a teleporting Anna more.

1 hour ago, Solcalibre said:

Actually, no, I'm not wrong. At least not about the Robin I have. He seems to have a bad bane/boon combo and he's not gotten many good level ups. He's my slowest character and also one of my weakest (out of those I've trained up).

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I just found a F!Corrin with Distant Counter in Training Tower... I wish that was real.

I had to fight a Takumi with Vantage in there once. I, uh, can't say I really want that to be real.