Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Wow the sword Lunatic one is really hard, geez. That one blue armor basically blocks my entire team. I have a lv 32 Hana, but she's oneshot by the armor so that doesn't help much :c

My lances and axes are even less prepared for the lunatic ones so I probably just won't with them. I only even have 2 lances that are in the 30s range, and 1 axe at that.

Edited by Thor Odinson

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, MindYourLanguage said:

Hi. I have 5* Nowi and 5* Eirika. Now I'm trying to decide which 2 others to add to my main team between: 4* Olivia/Peri/Jagen/Gunter/Frederick

Thanks

PerI is completely useless. Olivia is definitely a keeper. I believe Frederick has a hammer so I'd use him.

8 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

Wow the sword Lunatic one is really hard, geez. That one blue armor basically blocks my entire team. I have a lv 32 Hana, but she's oneshot by the armor so that doesn't help much :c

My lances and axes are even less prepared for the lunatic ones so I probably just won't with them. I only even have 2 lances that are in the 30s range, and 1 axe at that.

I did the sword lunatic quest by killing all the non-armor units and then kiting the armor with Marth. It's painful (do 3 damage, run away and wait 5 turns to heal back up, then repeat), but it *eventually* works. I'm sure you can do with Lucina and Chrom the same way. This might be the only scenario where I imagine Chrom to be the *most* useful out of the Falchion users, due to his higher attack and defense.

I'm sure there's also a way to do it using a lvl 40 Hana, Selena, or Caeda. Or maybe all the above.

I like the weapon quests, but wow are they harsh, my spear and axe units definitely aren't ready.

Heck, my maxed 4* Subaki is hitting 0s in half of the quests required, which leaves Abel to do the heavy lifting, but his brave lance slows him down so much he can't take a hit.

13 minutes ago, Fly_or_Die said:

I did the sword lunatic quest by killing all the non-armor units and then kiting the armor with Marth. It's painful (do 3 damage, run away and wait 5 turns to heal back up, then repeat), but it *eventually* works. I'm sure you can do with Lucina and Chrom the same way. This might be the only scenario where I imagine Chrom to be the *most* useful out of the Falchion users, due to his higher attack and defense.

I'm sure there's also a way to do it using a lvl 40 Hana, Selena, or Caeda. Or maybe all the above.

It would help if I had any of the Falchion users at all. Hana is also my only armorslayer.

Unfortunately I don't and Ryoma can't regen himself, but if he could he'd probably be broken.

I'll probably see if I can just get Hana to be able to take 1 hit somehow (she'll need to be able to take 4 more damage, so I'll need 5 more points in def/hp combined), and Ryoma after tanking the 2 mages should have enough power out of Astra to take 20 damage. If I can get Hana to live 1 turn that's 45 damage if I position right with Olivia. 

Edited by Thor Odinson

21 minutes ago, eclipse said:

While Florina's a bit more niche, it's something that Shanna can't do.  I guess it's a matter of overspecialization, in Florina's case!

Even with the addition of Lilina, I'd go with Nowi, Eir, Olivia, and Frederick.  You should have a nice compliment of buffs.  Keep Corrin/Gunter handy, in case of meta shifts (Corrin for debuffing, Gunter if debuffing becomes a huge problem).

May I ask why I shouldn't use Lilina?

7 minutes ago, MindYourLanguage said:

May I ask why I shouldn't use Lilina?

You'd have to swap out someone.  Here's what happens if Lilina replaces anyone:

- Nowi: Sword users become a huge problem
- Eir: You lose out on the buffs
- Olivia: You lose the attack buff and the ability to make someone move again
- Frederick: Effie/Azura kicks your butt

If you really want to use Lilina, I'd swap out Olivia (since you'll be too hamstrung for physical damage otherwise).  If you ever pull Raven/Camilla, use them over Frederick.

Edited by eclipse

Went to lunatic 7-2 with lance users to scout out the opponent. Didn't expect to win!

Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be considering I went in with a 3* lv20 Oboro and a 3* lv21 Est. Ephraim and Sully carried out the offense while Est and Oboro were meat shields to stave off enemy attack for a turn.

How hard are the sword and axe quests? 

21 minutes ago, eclipse said:

You'd have to swap out someone.  Here's what happens if Lilina replaces anyone:

- Nowi: Sword users become a huge problem
- Eir: You lose out on the buffs
- Olivia: You lose the attack buff and the ability to make someone move again
- Frederick: Effie/Azura kicks your butt

If you really want to use Lilina, I'd swap out Olivia (since you'll be too hamstrung for physical damage otherwise).  If you ever pull Raven/Camilla, use them over Frederick.

Thank you so much.

You have been incredible

52 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

I had to light bless Lyn with Defiant attck and spur attack from ogma/alfonse, and then astra the night. The rest was pretty easy peazy.

Currently on lunatic lance, the axe and green mage make me tremble! Also, my red team was Lyn, Alfonse, Ogma and Eliwood. Lance is Sharena, Catria, Shanna and Effie. Axe will be Anna, Sheena, Hawkeye and Cherche for Hammer. Not having my hopes so high on axe since they are my weaker units.

1 minute ago, Kanethedragon said:

Ah, RIP. Well, looks like I gotta piece together some mono-weap teams out of my many untrained 4*.

Be careful on who you chose. You might want to scout out some of the lunatic quest enemies before hand. Apparently the sword quest has a blue knight, meaning you probably want someone with very high attack or armorslayer (like Hana). 

1 hour ago, Quintessence said:

I had to light bless Lyn with Defiant attck and spur attack from ogma/alfonse, and then astra the night. The rest was pretty easy peazy.

Are those supposed to stack? When I have Defiant Attack up on Ryoma I don't get Olivia's Hone Attack bonuses, nor can I use Hana's rally attack on him.

Well, I cleared the lance quest with Sharena, Catria, Azura, and Cordelia. Killing the axe guy required me to sacrifice Cordelia (Cordelia attacks w/brave lance -> Azura dances -> Cordelia attacks -> Catria finishes). Mage is alright, I baited him using Azura (who has high resistance).

I don't think I can do the axe quest. My only lvl 40 axe users are Anna and Cherche, and my only other 4* axe user is Beruka. I'd have to train and promote either Frederick or Gunter.

4 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

Are those supposed to stack? When I have Defiant Attack up on Ryoma I don't get Olivia's Hone Attack bonuses, nor can I use Hana's rally attack on him.

Hone/Rally don't stack to Defiant, but I think spur skills are added since they apply only during combat and not during the turn. I haven't done the math, though so I'm not 100% sure.

Also shit Lunatic Lance is Eliwood and Hector's map, I won't stand a chance against them. Florina is 3* and she won't beat Hector.

Just now, Lupine said:

Okay I feel like an idiot.  I tried finding where the special weapon quest are and can't find them.  Can someone help direct me?  I clicked on everything and couldn't find them.  

Click the shrine with the quests. Scroll right/left and find them there.

2 hours ago, Fly_or_Die said:

Lucina does have access to Luna, though, which speeds up that fight.

5 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Hone/Rally don't stack to Defiant, but I think spur skills are added since they apply only during combat and not during the turn. I haven't done the math, though so I'm not 100% sure.

Also shit Lunatic Lance is Eliwood and Hector's map, I won't stand a chance against them. Florina is 3* and she won't beat Hector.

Click the shrine with the quests. Scroll right/left and find them there.

Ah...so that's what they are.  I was looking for special maps.  Well that explains it all.  Thank you!

Anyone know where I can find the stats for the enemies in these maps? In particular Hector, Lyn, and the lance armors since those are the real problem enemies. I'm preparing teams and I want to know what defensive thresholds to reach.

7 minutes ago, Florete said:

Oh, snap! That's amazing! Thanks a ton.

thx!

FWIW I made a mistake and posted a wrong map in 9-4 Hard (I posted 1-4's image for w/e reason. data was all fine). It is fixed now but if you catch anything else that looks strange, let me know :)

Edited by Elieson

My pulls were unlucky as of lately...

I got nothing but Duplicate Donnel at 3* (5 bleeping times) as of lately, IDK if Oboro is good. I also got Henry, Draug and Jagen but they are also at 3* as well... The only good pull I got is Saizo at 4*

The rest are from the special map rewards and good grief... Sophia's speed stat sucks. Gunter has been getting speed as of lately so he's alright; and doing way better than Jagen. Hana is a glass cannon.

Edited by Frosty