Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 hours ago, Rezzy said:

@Thane I just realized that Heroes has better world building than Fates, insomuch that this World is called Zenith, and Fates' world has no name.

I know right? I actually pointed out that before I believe. It's hilarious.

Also, WOOOH! Sanaki! Hell yeah!

Fire Emblem really, really likes their siblings, don't they?

Edited by Thane

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

56 minutes ago, immatx said:

So disappointed with my summons. Got nothing but crap besides 1 good pull. Is +res -def good on fae?

edit: I've heard she's decent, what is she generally used for/what does she counter in arena?

Hey, you have my Fae~!

Fae is absolutely godly at baiting blue magic users.  The -Def means that she'd rather not bait lances, unless it's absolutely necessary.  Renewal means that she can win a battle of attrition with any armor (well, maybe not Draug, but who uses him?), Draw Back is a fun utility skill, Threaten Attack is great if you can get the enemy team around her, and Light Breath gives her allies a defense boost.  I really like pairing her with Raigh, as his Seal Resistance gives her more oomph.  She, in turn, gives him some bulk, which means that he's more likely to survive enemy phase.

Do NOT leave her near a Falchion, because that's a OHKO.

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Hey, you have my Fae~!

Fae is absolutely godly at baiting blue magic users.  The -Def means that she'd rather not bait lances, unless it's absolutely necessary.  Renewal means that she can win a battle of attrition with any armor (well, maybe not Draug, but who uses him?), Draw Back is a fun utility skill, Threaten Attack is great if you can get the enemy team around her, and Light Breath gives her allies a defense boost.  I really like pairing her with Raigh, as his Seal Resistance gives her more oomph.  She, in turn, gives him some bulk, which means that he's more likely to survive enemy phase.

Do NOT leave her near a Falchion, because that's a OHKO.

What're the chances, lol. Sounds really intriguing, I'll have to level her up, but I'm guessing she won't fit into my arena team, as my top 3 units all have higher res than def. Although she looks like she'd be a great Reinhardt counter if he becomes popular. 

Hahaha. Happy for y'all that are excited for all the Jugdral charas... As for me, well... I finally have a reason to save my orbs ~3~ So uhh, heheh... that's something. 

Do we think there's any possibility of hero focuses repeating? So far I think the initial focuses were still the best ones, and I'd love some added chances of pulling Lyn and Camilla again.... ;; But in the meantime, the next one will probably be pretty cool, if Sanaki's presence is any foreshadow that more Tellius chars might be coming. Here's hoping it rolls around sooner than the end of the current one, haha. 

I'm also saving my orbs. By the time I finish all the new orb quests and chapters, I should have nearly 40 saved.

At this slow rate of character releases, I think I'll have about 300 or so saved up by the time they release a decent number of FE7 and FE8 units.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

By the way, they fixed the description for Physic:

l2boogd.jpg

Oh cool. In french, if I trust the the notifications, it isn't. And Jeorge always have the antidagger effect... or so it seems. Since I didn't have him with 5*...

Glad to see more love for Jugdral and FINALLY a Tellius character, but I find the focus a bit eh, especially gameplay-wise on paper. Sanaki and Eldigan (AoE special and Fury however) look OK though thanks to their Prf weapons (Cymbelline and the Demon Blade), if Sanaki's buffs can stack. The artworks and VA are a bit disappointing too.

The leaked focus shown by Elie seems better (Effie, Felicia and Nino are great), so I'll think I'll save my Orbs for it.

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

8 minutes ago, Sable Argyle said:

Can we be real that the girls kinda got screwed over in terms of titles. Like we knew what Eldigan's was gonna be, and Reinhardt got a really sick one (seriously, Thunder's fist? I wish I thought of that.) But Blue Mage Knight and Eldigan's sister. Ouch. 

That's exactly what I thought when seeing the trailer too. I mean what does it say about a character when their title is "related to someone else"?

Also, I just heard that Sanaki apparently says "I'll prove that I'm the best little sister" which is...so out of character that I'm wonderin whether or not Intelligent Systems plan do fuse all the little sisters in the series into an Elise/Clarine hybrid.

10 minutes ago, Sable Argyle said:

Can we be real that the girls kinda got screwed over in terms of titles. Like we knew what Eldigan's was gonna be, and Reinhardt got a really sick one (seriously, Thunder's fist? I wish I thought of that.) But Blue Mage Knight and Eldigan's sister. Ouch. 

Lachesis' title should've been Princess of Nordion. Olwen's… no idea. But these are so lame I can't even.

4 minutes ago, Thane said:

Also, I just heard that Sanaki apparently says "I'll prove that I'm the best little sister" which is...so out of character that I'm wonderin whether or not Intelligent Systems plan do fuse all the little sisters in the series into an Elise/Clarine hybrid.

Incoming little sisters event. Clear content with younger sister characters for bonus rewards!  /s

So, just saw the new Focus...

Was not expecting Sanaki to be the first Tellius character in Heroes. Especially during a sibling event (I forgot she had one). And especially without, y'know, the character she is a sibling to. Hope I pull her tho. Kinda the only one I'm really hoping for from this batch, though they all seem alright.

Also, Eldigan seems cool enough... and Lachesis... "Adores her older brother, Eldigan, to the point that other men pale in comparison." Why weren't these two in Family Bonds?

Klein, I can see him being added for this event. Sorta wish he had Clarine on his map tho.

Olwen and Reinhardt... Wasn't expecting them to be our first Thracia characters. They're probably cool tho (especially THUNDER'S FIST! Whoever came up with that title deserves a medal or something, that is awesome).

I'm happy to have a Tellius character in the game, and Sanaki is a character I like, but I'm not sure what to think of her appearing in the sibling event. Sanaki having a sister is irrelevant to all of PoR, and only is a thing for the last 1/4 of RD. Plus, the only time her being a little sister even matters is when discussing why she couldn't sing the galdr or hear the goddess's voice. If they wanted a pair of siblings from Tellius, Ike and Mist might've been more appropriate. Maybe they'll appear if they keep up this whole "sibling bonds" thing.

But I do like Sanaki, and I did end up drawing her a few hours ago, so I can't really complain ^^;

I made a post earlier saying I hope they have another paralogue. It seems my animal sacrifices have paid off, #CalledIt. Glory to our great commander Anna!

On another note, who's ready for some more I̶n̶c̶e̶s̶t̶ sibling bonds!?

Edited by Arcanite

1 hour ago, Thane said:

That's exactly what I thought when seeing the trailer too. I mean what does it say about a character when their title is "related to someone else"?

I wouldn't call out of character for Sanaki. She could be pretty childish and competitive at times.

Why the fuck does Sanaki have to be the first Tellius character?  I think they did it just to spite me, I frickin' hate her.  When I said I wanted Tellius characters, I didn't mean her.

I'll be saving my Orbs for later.  I've never played the Jugdral games, and the only one I halfway want is Klein, but with only a 1 in 6 chance, it's not worth it.