Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

5 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Probably, though she'll probably have Thani for effective damage of some sort (or maybe just Blarwolf, if they don't feel like adding an animation for Thani, but since they gave Cymbeline its own animation, I'm betting on Thani), and Ardent Sacrifice to mimic her Sacrifice skill. Dunno which Skills she'll have tho. Maybe RES+ and Spur DEF/RES? And she'll probably have good RES too, since I recall seeing Micaiah have that in RD once.

I'd imagine Thani would be effective against armored units since there's already Blarwolf to handle mounted units. The problem would be that there aren't that many armored units to begin with. The best one in the arena is Hector and he would have WTA over her. I guess she could be useful against Effie?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

25 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It would explain why Jaffar's not in the game yet.  But Nino is, so I guess he sacrificed himself, so she could get away.

Lol, that makes sense I guess. Then you summon Nino, and she gets revenge on Ursula with her Green tome.

@immatx If your looking for a phone emulator as a replacement in the meantime look up either bluestacks or nox. I heard nox is recommended more but i "have" and still use bluestacks on my computer for my second account and it gives me little trouble.  This site more or less gave me the gists on setting it up http://techappspc.com/fire-emblem-heroes-for-pc/

21 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

I'd imagine Thani would be effective against armored units since there's already Blarwolf to handle mounted units. The problem would be that there aren't that many armored units to begin with. The best one in the arena is Hector and he would have WTA over her. I guess she could be useful against Effie?

Even then, are there any armors with great RES? Because a magic attack that's effective against armors wouldn't be all that good if armors all had crap RES anyway. I guess it could maybe help against Effie, like you said, and eventually Zephiel when he gets released as a Great Hero Battle, but I can't see them going that route unless they suddenly introduce a bunch of armors with amazing RES out of nowhere.

They'll probably make Thani effective against cavalry, or give it some other effect (dunno what else they could go with, but I'm sure they can come up with something).

Or just not give her Thani, though I dunno what she'd get then. Was there an ultimate Light magic in Radiant Dawn?

2 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Or just not give her Thani, though I dunno what she'd get then. Was there an ultimate Light magic in Radiant Dawn?

Yeah, Rexaura.

Thani is basically a magic rapier or Regal Sword. It really shouldn't be Micaiah's best weapon. I don't know what she should get. She was written so poorly that she didn't get an ultimate weapon like other lords. :P

58 minutes ago, immatx said:

So because I have great luck my phone is currently broken. Is there anyway to play my Heroes account on my laptop without doing anything illegal? I want to do a summons before the focuses reset and I don't know how long it'll take to fix it :/

I used BlueStacks for a few days after Heroes overheated and bricked my old paperweight phone. Using an emulator is safe.

I've been using Nox since the beginning because I don't have a phone, and it's been working fine (though there's a file you'll need to delete every once in a while; check the pinned Error 803 thread). I would recommend Nox over BlueStacks, but I don't have a lot of experience with emulators in general, so, you know. Whatever works.

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So I just thought... Ursula's map is clearly based off of Battle Before Dawn. Her Growing Thunder count is already at 3 instead of 5, and the Axe Knight and Sword Cavalier both have Aegis charged up, which can only be done through fighting. Does that mean... They already killed Nino and Jaffar?

And probably Zephiel as well.
(I also thought about that)

56 minutes ago, hunty said:

Just pulled a 3* Nino from the newest banner. Bummer she's not a 5* but her nature is literally ideal (+Spd/-Def, probably the best IV set for her period), so likely going to upgrade her into a 5* as soon as I have enough feathers so I can start slaying with the Nino/Eirika combo. If Azura was a focus 5* I'd actually spend some money on this game tbh because she would fit into this constellation so perfectly.

That's the exact same Nature my 5* Nino has!  I raised her all the way up from 3*, but it's worth it.

I also realized that once the day after the update hits, we won't be getting daily orb bonuses on login anymore (or maybe we'll still have them, but only 1 per day). To be honest, I rather have it stay the way it is. Otherwise, I kinda lose the will to play anymore.

1 hour ago, hunty said:

Just pulled a 3* Nino from the newest banner. Bummer she's not a 5* but her nature is literally ideal (+Spd/-Def, probably the best IV set for her period), so likely going to upgrade her into a 5* as soon as I have enough feathers so I can start slaying with the Nino/Eirika combo. If Azura was a focus 5* I'd actually spend some money on this game tbh because she would fit into this constellation so perfectly.

If she's 3*, she's not from the banner, just a regular Nino pull.

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

I also realized that once the day after the update hits, we won't be getting daily orb bonuses on login anymore (or maybe we'll still have them, but only 1 per day). To be honest, I rather have it stay the way it is. Otherwise, I kinda lose the will to play anymore.

Maybe we'll get an announcement soon, on what they plan to do.  Hopefully, they'll extend it indefinitely, like the Stamina for the TT and Skills.

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Maybe we'll get an announcement soon, on what they plan to do.  Hopefully, they'll extend it indefinitely, like the Stamina for the TT and Skills.

I agree, a full pull every ten days is not too much to ask for. It will make perfect sense if they leave this in place and don't remove it.

Edited by Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

If she's 3*, she's not from the banner, just a regular Nino pull.

I'm aware. With that nature it would have been amazing if she was though.

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

That's the exact same Nature my 5* Nino has!  I raised her all the way up from 3*, but it's worth it.

Ahh, nice to hear! Yeah I'm pretty much dead set on raising her up as well. She'd combo so well with my 5* +Spd/-Def Eirika (probably 2nd best nature for her after +Spd/-Res). I should be quite close to the feather requirements once we get the voting gauntlet and arena rewards.

I'm okay with 1 free orb a day, but I definitely hope they keep the 2 orbs/day. With story finished, orb flow is pretty questionable, and I don't think 2 orbs/day threatens their bottom line or anything. It is, after all, only one full summon session every week and a half.

48 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Even then, are there any armors with great RES? Because a magic attack that's effective against armors wouldn't be all that good if armors all had crap RES anyway. I guess it could maybe help against Effie, like you said, and eventually Zephiel when he gets released as a Great Hero Battle, but I can't see them going that route unless they suddenly introduce a bunch of armors with amazing RES out of nowhere.

Even if Armors don't have great Res, having super effective weapon could help Micaiah one-shot them, since she'll probably be on the slower side, and it could knock out Wary Fighter units in one hit.

1 hour ago, ILikeKirbys said:

They'll probably make Thani effective against cavalry, or give it some other effect (dunno what else they could go with, but I'm sure they can come up with something).

Best res armor is Sheena iirc. At least a lv. 40 5* has above 30 res, capping at 33 on average. Gwendolyn has a respectable 27~ and Effie has 23 but due to high hp they might be able to tank a good hit, so Thani might make her one shot them. Although I do wonder if Thani will have double effectiveness.

On the meantime I guess she'll get Rexaura with Fortify Def/Res as effect. Regarding other skills idk, probably Ardent Sacrifice or Reciprocal Aid, probably Glacies or Iceberg as special. Or just Breath of Life and Glacies plus an extra A/B skill sacrificing assist or vice versa. Not getting my hopes on her so early though.

Just now, Quintessence said:

Best res armor is Sheena iirc. At least a lv. 40 5* has above 30 res, capping at 33 on average. Gwendolyn has a respectable 27~ and Effie has 23 but due to high hp they might be able to tank a good hit, so Thani might make her one shot them. Although I do wonder if Thani will have double effectiveness.

Sheena is immune to anti-armour weaponry anyway, and if Micaiah will be blue (which she may or may not), she will struggle to dent Sheena's protection (45 HP + 33 Res).

An average Gwendy has 49 HP and 28 Res totalling to 77 damage required to KO. Her 24 Spd might be her undoing though.
An average Effie has 50 HP and 23 Res (73 total) but can't be doubled until brought under half HP due to Wary Fighter.

Assuming Thani is a blue tome effective against armor, you'd need a massive 60 Atk to one-shot [=HP, +Res] or [+HP, =Res] Hector. With Death Blow, you'd need 54 Atk. With both Death Blow and Threaten Res, you'd need 49 Atk. That's at least workable.

Don't even bother with Sheena. Even without Svalinn Shield, it takes 68 Atk to one-shot magically defensive Sheena.

Gwendolyn is easy. 54 Atk will one-shot magically defensive Gwendolyn. Effie is easier: 52 Atk. Draug is very dead: as low as 40 Atk will kill him.

I think you can do it through emulators but I'm unaware of them.

Also @Elieson the sword cavalier doesn't resemble Maxime at all, cuz he uses a silver lance. Plus Maxime sucks and is a chump.

@Quintessence Wat? When did I say that?

On the topic of Micaiah, I would prefer Thani on her since it's her own weapon, but I feel she might eventually get an alternate version which has a different weapon and outfit. Micaiah has some of the best wardrobe changes on her promotions, so it'll be kind of a waste not to get those (not that I'm expecting it to happen before the poll winners).

@Ice Dragon @Phoenix_Kensai Thanks, I'll take a look at those two. Do y'all know if the in app purchases is supported? I was planning on treating myself to some summons before all this happened.

@immatx Yeah ive made a purchase or two using the bluestacks emulator so you'll be fine. on that note though if you had any orbs on your old phone and it was a non android model you probably won't have those orbs when you sync your account if you can even sync it at all (idk since i haven't actually had that problem myself luckily). i can't 100% confirm that though since it was just what i was told.

44 minutes ago, Jave said:

On the topic of Micaiah, I would prefer Thani on her since it's her own weapon, but I feel she might eventually get an alternate version which has a different weapon and outfit. Micaiah has some of the best wardrobe changes on her promotions, so it'll be kind of a waste not to get those (not that I'm expecting it to happen before the poll winners).

She has three really pretty outfits, it would be great to have all of them here :D