Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

6 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Well, I'm on a phone. I also can't seem to find her in my roster, but I'm also kind of distracted by stuff. If I didn't get her for some reason, it's not a big loss to me because I've sent back every f!Corrin I've gotten anyway.

EDIT: Okay, I'm on an iPhone and I don't think we get f!Corrin. Well, I'd say it's disappointing but I guess I'm not upset about it because it's someone I've sent back home every time I'd gotten her anyway.

is F!Corrin appearing to have anything special about her (Stats/Skills/Natures)? I assume she's a standard 4*.

6 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

iOS user here. I can confirm that we seemingly don't get a free unit upon login.

Trying to get FE Heroes to work on Nox but it doesn't seem to work.

iPhone here, what a lame-o!

6 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Slight change of topic, but... bonus units for next Arena season have been revealed on the Japanese twitter :O

EDIT: For those of you who can't tell by the chibi sprite, the units are (from left to right, top to bottom): Lucius, Priscilla, Karel, Ninian, Rebecca, Jaffar, Ursula, Azama, Fir, Anna

I'm so glad I decided to pump up Ursula and Anna up some decent chunks in their 4* Versions. Don't have 20k Feathers to dump into a 5*. Dropping over 50 orbs into the new Focus and not getting a single Focus character has been rather lame though!

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Corrin (F) is up there for best debuffer in the game. Dark Breath's stat drops work both ways; they can not only significantly reduce the damage your team takes, especially if they are in danger of getting doubled, but it also sets up opportunities to double for +8 damage via Hone Attack.

A team built around Corrin (F) is very effective. The only limitation is the feather cost to get her promoted. But by all accounts it's a good investment.

Now if my Corrin wasn't -Speed...

Hmm...Might be something to look into then... Minerva is very good, but she's only 32, and she's been falling behind the other lately because she's too weak to risk attacking with.

Just now, Elieson said:

is F!Corrin appearing to have anything special about her (Stats/Skills/Natures)? I assume she's a standard 4*.

I'm so glad I decided to pump up Ursula and Anna up some decent chunks in their 4* Versions. Don't have 20k Feathers to dump into a 5*. Dropping over 50 orbs into the new Focus and not getting a single Focus character has been rather lame though!

She is neutral, as a free unit is supposed to be.

I feel you, even though I've only spent 40 yet. Will try again anyway if I reach 20 before the focus expires. I need Priscilla and/or Karel (and/or Ninian).

4 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Corrin (F) is up there for best debuffer in the game. Dark Breath's stat drops work both ways; they can not only significantly reduce the damage your team takes, especially if they are in danger of getting doubled, but it also sets up opportunities to double for +8 damage via Hone Attack.

A team built around Corrin (F) is very effective. The only limitation is the feather cost to get her promoted. But by all accounts it's a good investment.

Now if my Corrin wasn't -Speed...

A Nino on a team with a Corrin sounds disgusting. 

6 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

A Nino on a team with a Corrin sounds disgusting. 

-5 Spd, -7 Res and +4*2 attack for Nino. F!Corrin is truly a pal for Nino. I'd consider dumping Rally Speed or Rally Defense onto F!Corrin so she can tank 1 range hits with Nino right behind her, so the following turn would have a Hone Atk bonus of 4*2 plus another 4*2 from the Rally for the little miss

So, It seems se can inherit skill types that oyr heroes already have( Hero has a c skill already, but can inherit another from other Hero). But what I don't get is, do I lose the original skill and replace with the new one? Or are they kept in your learnable skills? Also, is It possible to inherit from various heroes?

4 minutes ago, Elieson said:

-5 Spd, -7 Res and +4*2 attack for Nino. F!Corrin is truly a pal for Nino. I'd consider dumping Rally Speed or Rally Defense onto F!Corrin so she can tank 1 range hits with Nino right behind her, so the following turn would have a Hone Atk bonus of 4*2 plus another 4*2 from the Rally for the little miss

With rally speed, a neutral Nino would be able to double every units with 40 or less speed if the enemy is debuffed by Corrin. (which only means +Spd variants of Lon'qu, Anna, Fir and Linde. And Fir and Linde need to have Spd+3, otherwise they're getting doubled)

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

With rally speed, a neutral Nino would be able to double every units with 40 or less speed if the enemy is debuffed by Corrin. (which only means +Spd variants of Lon'qu, Anna, Fir and Linde. And Fir and Linde need to have Spd+3, otherwise they're getting doubled)

I'd consider running Seliph as the red though in the arena, and he already has innate Rally Speed plus a decent 173 rating on some high raw Str, whcih is the only reason why I'd hesistate to give rally speed to F!Corrin, because then Seliph would be more useless :( Speed's boost is always useful.

Nice to see them finally going back to 10 bonuses. My Anna is almost level 40, so I may as well finish leveling her, but I'll probably stick with Ursula because I think double blue is a lot better than double green and the Marth/Sharena/Hector core I've been working on doesn't have any mages.

Speaking of which, I finally hit the 20k feathers to upgrade Sharena to 5* today and holy shit she's ridiculous. She's been smashing through enemies almost 10 levels higher and it's awesome. I've mostly been saving up her huge SP stockpile aside from getting her legendary weapon, but I did have her inherit Draw Back because it seems a lot more effective than Rally Attack, especially at high levels. Hopefully it won't take too long to get her a better special and B skill than the ones she inherited from Virion.

I'm giving some lvups to the characters I'm going to "sacrifice" for skills, and I almost feel bad for them... At least I have 3star versions of the same characters to keep around, but still feel a bit... bad

For some reason the game is throwing me lot of Cherches and Setsunas latelly... What can I do with them? exchange for feathers (to upgrade Anna and Sharena) or keep them for skills?

15 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

I'm giving some lvups to the characters I'm going to "sacrifice" for skills, and I almost feel bad for them... At least I have 3star versions of the same characters to keep around, but still feel a bit... bad

For some reason the game is throwing me lot of Cherches and Setsunas latelly... What can I do with them? exchange for feathers (to upgrade Anna and Sharena) or keep them for skills?

Cherche's top weapon, the hammer, is a very good anti-armor. You might be able to find that useful for another green type. Otherwise, not much use.

15 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Cherche can contribute Pivot and Setsuna can contribute Bowbreaker, both of which strike me as pretty valuable.

17 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Yeah, I leveled Odin to 20 so that I can stick feathers in him and then harvest for Moonbow. The guy is funny, it will be sad to get rid of him.

20 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Some people may tell you different, but upgrade Anna first! Animal sacrifices have more effect.

Sunseta has bow breaker and I think hp+ too but as unit she's meh

Church is also pretty useless 

Edited by Arcanite

7 minutes ago, Effies_Home said:

Cherche's top weapon, the hammer, is a very good anti-armor. You might be able to find that useful for another green type. Otherwise, not much use.

The funny part is... That every green orb I have opened had just give me this: 3star Nino (that I want to upgrade because Nino), 3star Belka, 4star Hawkeye and Cherches haha, looks that my only option for her axe is Hawkeye for now, since I don't think it will be good to change Narcian weapon. Or maybe give it to Anna?

6 minutes ago, Othin said:

Cherche can contribute Pivot and Setsuna can contribute Bowbreaker, both of which strike me as pretty valuable.

Oh I see! I will save them for the future, if I got characters that will need the skills then!

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yeah, I leveled Odin to 20 so that I can stick feathers in him and then harvest for Moonbow. The guy is funny, it will be sad to get rid of him.

Yeah, game make me feel bad haha, at least I'm keeping 3stars versions of the 2 guys I'm "sacrificing"

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Some people may tell you different, but upgrade Anna first! Animal sacrifices have more effect.

Sunseta has bow breaker and I think hp+ too but as unit she's me

Church is also pretty useless 

Ok! Mmm, I actually have enought feathers to upgrade to 4stars the 3 main characters (the furture I probably will go since 5stars will take time)! But if I get in a position to upgrade one to 5stars, maybe it will be Anna! (because of my lack of luck with axe characters)

19 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Sharena though.

7 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Yeah, game make me feel bad haha, at least I'm keeping 3stars versions of the 2 guys I'm "sacrificing"

My Odin is my only one :(

Edited by Vaximillian

38 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Idk why so many people are telling you Cherche is worthless. Sure, the hammer isn't particularly useful, but if you give Cherche a Brave Axe via inheritance she becomes a better physical nuke than Camilla. Cherche has I think the second highest base attack in the game; it'd be a waste to not put that to use.

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sharena though.

My Odin is my only one :(

Don't worry, I want to upgrade her one day too, but if I have to choose, it probably will be Anna first, since well... I need a main axe user, and because I already have Oboro as a lancer. But I'm not forgetting Sharena I promise, I'm going to upgrade her to 4 today.

And that's is a bit hard yeah, lest hope you find another one later

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Idk why so many people are telling you Cherche is worthless. Sure, the hammer isn't particularly useful, but if you give Cherche a Brave Axe via inheritance she becomes a better physical nuke than Camilla. Cherche has I think the second highest base attack in the game; it'd be a waste to not put that to use.

Really? Oh, I will keep one then, I have like 5 of her haha, let's see I'm going to check which one have the best stats and keep her

How is everyone's progress on the Training Stratum Quests? I initially thought it would be a free few orbs, but then I realized you have to run each stratum a set number of times. I'm currently running Stratum 8.

What about you guys?

11 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

How is everyone's progress on the Training Stratum Quests? I initially thought it would be a free few orbs, but then I realized you have to run each stratum a set number of times. I'm currently running Stratum 8.

What about you guys?

I've finished the 1st through 4th, as well as the 8th because it was a good way to get SP for Hector. Been making some progress on the 5th through 7th and the infantry 10th, but I haven't prepared teams for the cavalry/armor/flier missions yet.

19 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

What about you guys?

3/15 Tenth Stratum with infantry. All prior completed.