Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

That's extremely weird. Cool to see that alternate weapons are a thing, though, especially Camilla as the first mage flier. Chrom and Lucina aren't even using weapon types they normally have access to at all (without reclassing), which is odd. Still, I'm not sure how much of an impact the changes will have on my ability to enjoy them.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

That's extremely weird. Cool to see that alternate weapons are a thing, though, especially Camilla as the first mage flier. Chrom and Lucina aren't even using weapon types they normally have access to at all (without reclassing), which is odd. Still, I'm not sure how much of an impact the changes will have on my ability to enjoy them.

Well, maybe this is Maribelle!Lucina? Dunno what Chrom's doing with an axe tho, I don't think he has any way to get those even with reclassing (unless I'm forgetting something, which I haven't played Awakening in years so I probably am).

Camilla should be much more enjoyable as a mage for me, if only for the novelty of being the first flying mage. I hope she's good.

So if the banner starts tomorrow and lasts for two weeks, it's 24 orbs saved if one doesn't pull, right?

(3 orbs per day for five days until April 3th and 1 orb per day since that for 9 more days?)

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

So if the banner starts tomorrow and lasts for two weeks, it's 24 orbs saved if one doesn't pull, right?

(3 orbs per day for five days until April 3th and 1 orb per day since that for 9 more days?)

Sounds about right. I'll have over 70 orbs by then. Most orbs I'll ever see in one place XD

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Don't forget 9 from the Paralogue.

Chrom has Dread Fighter and Great Knight access, for axes, so there is that. Lucina running blue Tomes implies that...she may have Aura access since -technically-, Aura is ladies only, but i know its incredibly unlikely. 

Im pleased to see fliers getting their first two range unit though. I wonder if itll counter Effie hard enough for Arena usage. 

Axe Chrom...has Bartre stats, calling it now (and with my luck Ill get him). 

1 minute ago, Elieson said:

Chrom has Dread Fighter and Great Knight access, for axes, so there is that. Lucina running blue Tomes implies that...she may have Aura access since -technically-, Aura is ladies only, but i know its incredibly unlikely. 

Im pleased to see fliers getting their first two range unit though. I wonder if itll counter Effie hard enough for Arena usage. 

Axe Chrom...has Bartre stats, calling it now (and with my luck Ill get him). 

I'm kind of hoping he gets Hawkeye's stats and has a little more speed and attack

Ok I admit. Some of the artwork is actually legit good. I'm impressed heck even the maps look interesting. Wouldn't mind playing on that map in the training tower.

I also can't stop laughing at how ridiculous their voices are too.

"SPRINGS IN BLOOM" -Chrom
"Let's go hop into a garden and see what's blooming" -Lucina
"SPRING IS HERE" -Xander

Then there's Camilla's, "Don't get carried away".
We get it Camilla. Everyone can't stop staring at your even more ridiculous boobs.

I like the way Xander says his lines. It's so out of character but the accent is too gold.
Lucina would be great at narrating an animal documentary.
I'd say Chrom has best design, followed by Lucina, Xander, then Camilla.

None of these are that bad. Camilla and Xander's are okay at best. I'm not saying I like this update though. I find it okay and will be skipping this banner.

EDIT: I just realized tome fliers are a thing now.

Edited by Falcom

Closest thing to Dark Knight Maribelle!Lucina lol (side note: I love how in Awakening Dark Knight Lucina has the short rolled-up hair)

Very strange but at least flying mage would be great, since Malig Knight is really Camilla's thing. Better way to reach and ko those Lindes and Reinhardts?

Also Chrom has an axe for his next rematch against Ephraim lol

Edited by mcsilas

21 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Also Chrom has an axe for his next rematch against Ephraim lol

Now I can't help but imagine a future summertime Beach Party Ephraim with swim trunks, shades, and a parasol sword to whack Easter!Chrom with. 

As much as everyone is thinking about that Easter banner, I'm here wondering how ridiculous the lunatic April quests are going to be. Let's just hope they're more doable compared to this month...

4 minutes ago, Falcom said:

As much as everyone is thinking about that Easter banner, I'm here wondering how ridiculous the lunatic April quests are going to be. Let's just hope they're more doable compared to this month...

I really want Nintendo to release a list of seemingly impossible monthly quests on April 1 and then change them out for the actual ones after that day. 

17 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm hype for Spring Camilla. I have the regular one already, but I want this one too.

I think she has the highest likelihood of being broken in this banner. Terrain freedom for 2-range shenanigans? Let's go.

Her idea is great but as a character she's too "Trollopy" for me, heh

If her stats are good, maybe I'll take a stab at it but if carrot Xander has good stats as well I'm going for him.

Just now, Thor Odinson said:

Man but what if Bunny Camilla with Gronnblade+ though

that sounds kinda terrifying

I have a Nino with a terrible Bane/Boon... But now I have use for her...

But what if... Her egg is a Brave tome? Brave Green tome? On wings?

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I have a Nino with a terrible Bane/Boon... But now I have use for her...

But what if... Her egg is a Brave tome? Brave Green tome? On wings?

Well shit

That's pretty scary

Edited by Thor Odinson

3 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

Well shit

That's pretty scary

At least she gave her wyvern some cute little bows~

You know, this alt weapon stuff has me wonder if the Hero Voting winners will get different weapons, too.

...Mage Roy, anyone? Manakete Roy seems like a stretch, though.

21 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

You know, this alt weapon stuff has me wonder if the Hero Voting winners will get different weapons, too.

...Mage Roy, anyone? Manakete Roy seems like a stretch, though.

I originally thought they'd just get their promoted class' weapons (like Lyn getting a bow or Lucina getting a spear), but this Easter event kind of throws all of that out the window (Axe Chrom and Mage Lucina???)

I'd be down for Roy and Lilina to be fire mage buddies :D

10 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Summer Artoria Pendragon is Archer because water gun. That is all.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Rider Morgan because of the surfboard, and Lancer Tamamo because of the parasol lmao.

Tfw I can't play FGO bc I don't know Japanese (also I should really only be selling my soul to one gacha at a time)

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

Tfw I can't play FGO bc I don't know Japanese (also I should really only be selling my soul to one gacha at a time)

I played that game for a little bit, gave up on it because $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. I still sorta keep up with it though.