2 hours ago, Korath88 said:

New datamined banners:

Battling Navarre: Caeda(lol), Sophia, Effie, Kagero

Voting gauntlet-Pegasus knights: Hinoka, Palla, Subaki, Cordelia

Voting gauntlet-Wyvern riders: Minerva, Camilla, Beruka, Cherche

Pick your teams!

NO SHANNA

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

Like I know she's got no chance but come ON, they put two Fates Pegs, replace Subaki.

6 hours ago, Quintessence said:

You're on a better horse ^^' as all of them are 4☆ on my game. 5☆ Shanna is definitely interesting as sometimes the -1 spd added on Threaten Speed is important to double or not to double. What helped me most was that I positioned Michalis and Shanna at range so they can debuff enemy def and spd, and the added bonus from goad fliers was incredible. Most op units were rekt this way. Did you clear the flier quest? If not, then train michalis and do it as it'll be easier with 5☆ Shanna.

No, actually...Truth be told, generally considered the 10th stratum quests a bit too stacked and decided they weren't worth the effort.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

They should've put Shanna or Florina in instead of Tsubaki, honestly. Poor guy is the only guy, he's going to lose so fast it won't be funny. I would've supported Florina as well.

But that said, they also put in two Fates wyverns as well.

Edited by Sunwoo

1 hour ago, Suichimo said:

Why would they allow you to inherit unique weapons in the future? They seem pretty adamant that they are a part of those characters.

Because the weapon is the only half decent thing about Roy, and when the inevitable 6* power creep comes, who knows  what will pass and won't. Also more to the original point, My actual Roy is mostly a cheer leader for buffing attack and speed, so the merge is also rather useless.

I'm like four clears away from finishing the Armor quest... Then I'll finally be done with these 10th Stratum quests.

SWIFT SPARROW is the best skill in this game. I'm gonna be aiming for Blues only to hopefully get two Lucinas, because damn, I have to pass that on to someone else.

20 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Because the weapon is the only half decent thing about Roy, and when the inevitable 6* power creep comes, who knows  what will pass and won't. Also more to the original point, My actual Roy is mostly a cheer leader for buffing attack and speed, so the merge is also rather useless.

I don't see power creep making unique stuff inheritable. We don't need Lyn's running around with Raijinto or anything like that.

All that said, I'm making strides at making my Roy more than usable. Just need more SP, a better base Roy, and a Hector to feed him.

40 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:
38 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

They should've put Shanna or Florina in instead of Tsubaki, honestly. Poor guy is the only guy, he's going to lose so fast it won't be funny. I would've supported Florina as well.

But that said, they also put in two Fates wyverns as well.

Like I know she's got no chance but come ON, they put two Fates Pegs, replace Subaki.

Actually it seems the theme of this voting gauntlet is two fliers from each game. Two from Shadow Dragon/Mystery, Minerva and Palla, two from Awakening, Cordelia and Cherche, two from Birthright, Hinoka and Subaki and two from Conquest, Camilla and Beruka.

1 minute ago, Water Mage said:

Actually it seems the theme of this voting gauntlet is two fliers from each game. Two from Shadow Dragon/Mystery, Minerva and Palla, two from Awakening, Cordelia and Cherche, two from Birthright, Hinoka and Subaki and two from Conquest, Camilla and Beruka.

Eh, I'd prefer they put Shanna and Narcian over Beruka and Subaki, since I treat Fates as one game.  

53 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm like four clears away from finishing the Armor quest... Then I'll finally be done with these 10th Stratum quests.

SWIFT SPARROW is the best skill in this game. I'm gonna be aiming for Blues only to hopefully get two Lucinas, because damn, I have to pass that on to someone else.

Same here, I want to get a second one. I'm not sure who I want to give Swift Sparrow too, but I know I want to give it to someone lol.

12 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So at the end of the last paralogue mission, Camilla makes Sharena put on a bunny costume like them...

But no CG.

O N E  J O B

Lol I think I'll pass on seeing that one

Anybody else think the skills are a bit "meh"

Except Lucina of course

both Lucinas are solid units. Death blow and darting blow built into one? So nasty.

Everybody else is a little hit or miss with their whole "Ax experience" shpeel and "Moar badges 4 uuuu" ordeal. If they wanted to give us Moar badges they should've given us something like this when veterans didn't have 2 mil of each badge. Lucina is just pure filth though. Absolutely amazing.

Actually Chrom is the one im most interested at

Because a unit that offers farm efficiency.... is unit that offers farm efficiency. Its a proof that IS did thought up introducing these kind of character and its a nice start if in the future we had  a lot of these

So when is Zelnite coming to FEH :Kappa:

Anyway on the mission of training Cecilia and i just realized Odin is the only Blade Tome i had

F

This sucks. And i already have Gunter and Jagen too 

Edited by JSND

51 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So at the end of the last paralogue mission, Camilla makes Sharena put on a bunny costume like them...

Sharena doesn't put it on actually. Chrom lets her go.

Did 2 sessions on the banner, nothing worth it. Lucina takes the lead again with her skill pool, the rest aren't stellar.

Looking at the upcoming banner I'll definitely take a shot at it and look for Kagero or Caeda as I already have Effie and Sophia is err... cool. If I get her I'll just be grateful for a 5☆.

Given how Spring Festival Camilla is what FEH would title as a Green Flier, the aesthetic of the two characters I'm about to bring up and how Leo is in the game as a Red Cavalier with the Brynhildr being treated as a Red Tome and a continuation of a darkness elemental line of Tomes...I could see Aversa ending up as a Red Flier with a line of darkness elemental Tomes as her default weapon(s) if she gets added at some point. Anyone has any candidates for the title of a Blue Flier, though?

Edited by RedEyedDrake

33 minutes ago, RedEyedDrake said:

Given how Spring Festival Camilla is what FEH would title as a Green Flier, the aesthetic of the two characters I'm about to bring up and how Leo is in the game as a Red Cavalier with the Brynhildr being treated as a Red Tome and a continuation of a darkness elemental line of Tomes...I could see Aversa ending up as a Red Flier with a line of darkness elemental Tomes as her default weapon(s) if she gets added at some point. Anyone has any candidates for the title of a Blue Flier, though?

My vote goes to Dark Flier Sumia, which is who I thought the first flying mage would be anyways. 

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Sharena doesn't put it on actually. Chrom lets her go.

WEAK

53 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Did 2 sessions on the banner, nothing worth it. Lucina takes the lead again with her skill pool, the rest aren't stellar.

Looking at the upcoming banner I'll definitely take a shot at it and look for Kagero or Caeda as I already have Effie and Sophia is err... cool. If I get her I'll just be grateful for a 5☆.

My last orb got me Camillegg, but Catria joins the roster again making her #4 >.<. I just want Chrom!

Edited by Elieson

6 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

It seems as if Karel, Ninian, and Jaffar are only pullable at 5-star. That kind of sucks. They need to add more of the former focus banner characters to the 3-star pool or something.

It looks like after their banner ends, new characters end up at a 50/50 split of being available at just 5* or both 4* and 5*, with none of them getting added at 3*. It's frustrating, but given the consistency of it, it's what we should keep expecting going forward, at least for regular banners.

I'm glad there are no GBA Pegs in this gauntlet, personally, since we just had a whole Elibe banner. Elibe needs a break. I hope to pull Hinoka, though I just KNOW that I'll end up with another Palla instead...

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm glad there are no GBA Pegs in this gauntlet, personally, since we just had a whole Elibe banner. Elibe needs a break. I hope to pull Hinoka, though I just KNOW that I'll end up with another Palla instead...

Pretty sure there was only 2 Elibe peg fliers (Shanna and Florina) entirely. The gaunlet is split up like this:
-2 from Mystery (Palla and Minerva)
-2 from Awakening (Cordelia and Cherche)
-2 from Birthright (Hinoka and Subaki)
-2 from Conquest (Camilla and Beruka)

Considering that there aren't at least 2 peg knights from each Elibe game, that's the reason why there isn't any Elibe fliers.

Edited by Falcom

2 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Narcian could've replaced Beruka, and Shanna or Florina could've replaced Subaki. None of the four is very popular anyway.

That way all the involved worlds (sans Jugdral, Magvel, and Tellius for obvious reasons) are represented equally.

11 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Pretty sure there was only 2 Elibe peg fliers (Shanna and Florina) entirely. The gaunlet is split up like this:
-2 from Mystery (Palla and Minerva)
-2 from Awakening (Cordelia and Cherche)

Considering that there aren't at least 2 peg knights from each Elibe game, that's the reason why there isn't any Elibe fliers.

Okay? I'm not sure why you posted this, because I didn't ask and don't really care.

On another note, I don't think my Frederick realizes what he JUST did. lol He shouted "For milord, Chrom!"...while beating Chrom. That was hilarious! Just finished the spring paralogues.

Edited by Anacybele

I don't know. Just thought you should know this if you were wondering why there wasn't any GBA pegs (though you don't care so whatever).

EDIT: @Vaximillian True. But I don't think the developers would want to have a character that can only be recruited from the grand hero battles as a character that can be summoned (at least not yet).

Edited by Falcom

3 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

#TeamCherche

#TeamCherche

More like Imma start going to cherche now and praying to the best waifu ever Cherche