• Othin

Setsuna

Tiki

Jagen

Doga

Altean rate up? I swear if the last one is Marth im going to laugh

Roy

Close enough!

Also is it actually possible to get Neutral Unit from summoning? The Setsuna seems neutral

Edited by JSND

@SatsumaFSoysoy heh I would say "If you put that as your picture, I'm bungee jumping off a cliff" but that's too easy

I find it a little off-putting actually XD 

Spoiler

I didn't like or pull from the spring focus, so forgive my salt

Where do we go to discuss the new banner? Thought somebody would make a thread by now. I'll give one of you guys the credit 

Make sure you say you're doing it so that we don't get 2 of the same topic.

Meanwhile, I swear this game half-trolled me in my attempts to get Faye. I do three summon sessions, and only two colorless orbs in total show up.

...And instead of Faye, I get 4 star Jeorge and a 5 star Klein that's +HP, -res. I'm glad they're archers not named Niles or Virion, but they're not Faye either and one is even 5 star! From what I'm looking at the stats calculator, this Klein will be really squishy too (is he even worth using?). This -res makes his low res even lower and his def is naturally lower than his res.

THIS DUMB KLEIN RESET THE CHANCES FOR FAYE, DAMN YOU KLEIN. :(

...HOWEVER. There's a reason I said "half-trolling."

Because watch out, I now have the most dangerous Freddy around here, I reckon! <3

Capture_2017-04-14-08-40-22_zpssoakxmjx.

Because I also pulled a 4 star Laslow and a 3 star Gunter (was looking for Arthur, but Gunter also happened to have what I wanted)! I had to upgrade the latter for Armored Blow 2, but I couldn't resist. I'll probably headdesk if I later pull a 4 star Gunter, but I got what I needed here! I also got a 4 star adult Tiki who could give him Bonfire, but since I lacked a good red magic unit, I'll hang onto her for now. Plus, Luna will do fine until I have a spare Bonfire person.

If you guys find this Freddy in the arena or in a gauntlet, he's mine!

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

From what I'm looking at the stats calculator, this Klein will be really squishy too (is he even worth using?). This -res makes his low res even lower and his def is naturally lower than his res.

THIS DUMB KLEIN RESET THE CHANCES FOR FAYE, DAMN YOU KLEIN. :(

Klein is a player-phase enemy-eraser, he's great.

Klein is great, yeah.  He's practically a delete button with Death Blow/Brave Bow and good attack, and his speed is serviceable enough.  My Klein is -Res as well and can still tank something if needed.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

This Klein wouldn't be great. Like I said, +HP, -res is horrible for him. Bad banes and boons won't always seriously hurt a character, but it does happen sometimes, and I think this is one of those cases given his lv. 40 stats on the calculator.

Checking my Jeorge, he's +atk, -res (why do I get so many -res people? It's no wonder I have trouble against mages), so I would prefer to use him instead.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

This Klein wouldn't be great. Like I said, +HP, -res is horrible for him. Bad banes and boons won't always seriously hurt a character, but it does happen sometimes, and I think this is one of those cases given his lv. 40 stats on the calculator.

Don't follow the max stats blindly, try him out. That applies to any unit, actually.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Don't follow the max stats blindly, try him out. That applies to any unit, actually.

Sorry, no. Using Jeorge instead. He's +atk like I said and he gets a unique bow that raises his res (kind of fixing his -res). His speed also isn't bad.

I'll save this Klein for someone who deserves the Brave Bow+ more. Besides, I'm still mad at him for resetting my chances for Faye.

Edited by Anacybele

Not trying to change your mind, but Klein's power is in taking things out while receiving no damage thanks to his brave bow added with death blow.

If the issue is mages, Klein will take zero damage provided you attack them first, whereas if Jeorge doesn't get the OHKO, he'll be taking damage on the counterattack.

38 minutes ago, HyperBowser said:

These training tower units are getting silly:

O5uRo7k.png

Shout-out to armoured units having access to Pass, but pegasus knights being unable to get Bowbreaker despite the skill being mediocre on them due to the mechanics of Heroes and the lack of Javelins.

2 minutes ago, Dotty said:

Not trying to change your mind, but Klein's power is in taking things out while receiving no damage thanks to his brave bow added with death blow.

If the issue is mages, Klein will take zero damage provided you attack them first, whereas if Jeorge doesn't get the OHKO, he'll be taking damage on the counterattack.

With +atk and buffs, Jeorge might OHKO though.

But you know what, I thought a bit more, and Klein's +HP might cancel out the -res a bit. I suppose I'll just have to test out both.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Sorry, no. Using Jeorge instead. He's +atk like I said and he gets a unique bow that raises his res (kind of fixing his -res). His speed also isn't bad.

I'll save this Klein for someone who deserves the Brave Bow+ more. Besides, I'm still mad at him for resetting my chances for Faye.

I'm not the one to teach you how do anything but I'd prefer Klein over Jeorge exactly because of the bow and his default skillset.
Death Blow is the bee's knees for a brave weapon user.

Do test them out, it's not like you hurt for barracks space or anything. You will be able to make both work, I believe.

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Shout-out to armoured units having access to Pass, but pegasus knights being unable to get Bowbreaker despite the skill being mediocre on them due to the mechanics of Heroes and the lack of Javelins.

Welllll, it does make sense that fliers can't get Bowbreaker: you can't break the weapon you're weak to.

Edited by Vaximillian

I use Klein.  His job is to kill things before they retaliate.  The Klein you got might as well be neutral, because Klein doesn't really care for his defensive stats at all.

-Res is not an impediment to him at all, and +HP isn't really a blessing.  That Klein can do his job just fine with that nature.

1 minute ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I use Klein.  His job is to kill things before they retaliate.  The Klein you got might as well be neutral, because Klein doesn't really care for his defensive stats at all.

-Res is not an impediment to him at all, and +HP isn't really a blessing.  That Klein can do his job just fine with that nature.

And I don't really care.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Welllll, it does make sense that fliers can't get Bowbreaker: you can't break the weapon you're weak to.

...Can't units get breakers of weapon types that happen to have their weaknesses (like a cavalry unit with a Tomebreaker countering a -wolf tome)?

With +atk and buffs, Jeorge might OHKO though.

But you know what, I thought a bit more, and Klein's +HP might cancel out the -res a bit. I suppose I'll just have to test out both.

That's the spirit! I hope both of them put in good work for you.

Guys Sakuras forest is a theme!

They have heard our pleas!

Eclipse be praised!

Spoiler

I just named a mod cause I figured it'd make sense, don't know if she actually had anything to do with it :P

And I don't really care.

Should've started with this from the very beginning.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...Can't units get breakers of weapon types that happen to have their weaknesses (like a cavalry unit with a Tomebreaker countering a -wolf tome)?

Details!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Guys Sakuras forest is a theme!

Good morning, darling. It's been here for the whole two weeks since the 1st.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Dotty said:

That's the spirit! I hope both of them put in good work for you.

Right.

I like that Klein is 5 star, but I prefer Jeorge's design and unique bow. I'll probably still upgrade him to 5 star someday for that reason.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

No, because that would pretty much be reversing the weapon triangle and this could break the game to pieces.

Edited by Anacybele