Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Autumn can't not be Halloween.

Agreed.

But watch IS give us Witch Camilla, Witch Lucina, Vampire Xander, and Vampire Chrom. >_> You know they would do it.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Eh, he still looks like he's in girl's clothes to me. And how does that Owain have blue hair?! He can't possibly get it unless a blue-haired male Robin is his father. o_O

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Who's Owain's father in that example, @MaskedAmpharos? Because I really don't need more reasons to think Chrom/Lissa is a potential pairing.

Owain's hair was dyed blue from its original color in the DLC (as were the other characters).

That was intentionally done so you wouldn't know the original hair color, allowing for the DLC art to be consistent no matter who each player chose to pair Lissa (and the other parents) up with. 

EDIT: Double ninja'd RIP

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Autumn can't not be Halloween.

...Oh, right, Halloween is towards the centre of Autumn.

It's hard enough for me to keep the seasons straight. On top of that, I also have to remember to switch the seasons (it'd be more correct for me to describe Easter as an Autumn season and Halloween as a Spring one), so my memory can get hazy really quickly.

EDIT in regards to the hair dye: then what's the point of giving everyone hair colours for their concept art? Severa's hair never gets that deep red normally.

Edited by phineas81707

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, I see. But the choice of blue still has weird implications...

If blue hair is recessive, Lissa could always be a carrier for the gene.

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...Oh, right, Halloween is towards the centre of Autumn.

It's hard enough for me to keep the seasons straight. On top of that, I also have to remember to switch the seasons (it'd be more correct for me to describe Easter as an Autumn season and Halloween as a Spring one), so my memory can get hazy really quickly.

EDIT in regards to the hair dye: then what's the point of giving everyone hair colours for their concept art? Severa's hair never gets that deep red normally.

The concept art would be quite dull if all the characters had blue hair, no?

That said, I wish they went with the concept art's hair color for all the DLC instead of monoblue, but it doesn't bother me all that much either way. 

Just now, Rezzy said:

Yeah, it's possible, but then that wouldn't explain Inigo and Severa both having blue hair. It makes it look like Chrom banged three different women here. xP

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Given the predominance of blue-haired lords, I'd like to believe blue hair is a dominant trait in the FE universe, and Lissa and Emmeryn just happened to both be homozygous recessive. 

Just now, Anacybele said:

Yeah, it's possible, but then that wouldn't explain Inigo and Severa both having blue hair. It makes it look like Chrom banged three different women here. xP

If you mean Severa and not Brady, then your explanation gives a happier ending to Cordelia, at least.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

The explanation is that they dyed their hair.

You're thinking way too much about this.

1 minute ago, Jave said:

The explanation is that they dyed their hair.

You're thinking way too much about this.

Where is it said that they actually dyed their hair? I'm not thinking too much into this at all. I never said I actually believed Chrom got multiple women pregnant, I said it just makes it look that way with all them having blue hair.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Where is it said that they actually dyed their hair? I'm not thinking too much into this at all.

In-game. Anna dyes their hair. That's exactly what happens.

On 4/15/2017 at 11:59 PM, Anacybele said:

Proof?

Hot Spring Scramble DLC. After Turn 3 or so you can send Owain, Inigo, Lucina, or Severa to a certain area on the map where they meet Anna, who offers to dye their hair and give them a yukata or whatever it's called.

Also, Masked Ampharos literally posted a screenshot of Lucina wearing it right from the game. What more proof is needed?

Edited by MrSmokestack

23 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

All characters in that DLC temporarily had their hair dyed blue, so that's why Owain has blue hair in that art.

They could've just given them their mother's hair colours and call it a day.
Or settle on some “canon” appearance, Genealogy-style.

If the kids had a "canon" appearance, people would complain.

Then again, people would complain anyway so I guess there's no difference.

Just now, shadowofchaos said:

冗談じゃねえかよ。

Ana, the burden of proof lies on you with most of your recent statements.

Hiragana, Rey? That's like the one form of Japanese writing I know nothing about ;_;

9 minutes ago, Rapha666br said:

What skill are you guys giving to your Alm?

Also I just got  a 5 star +ATK -DEF Jakob, but I think his skill set sucks. What would you guys give him?

I don't know about Alm as I don't know his stats nor have battled him (asides from the paralogue).

Regarding jakob, @eclipse has one with seal spd that functions pretty well as a strong debuffer. Add a buff or savage blow to chip enemies if you're in the mood of investing on him.

Just now, shadowofchaos said:

冗談じゃねえかよ。

Ana, the burden of proof lies on you with most of your recent statements.

...What?

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

If the kids had a "canon" appearance, people would complain.

Then again, people would complain anyway so I guess there's no difference.

Yeah, this, pretty much.