Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

...What?

Burden of proof means that instead of demanding others to show their proof, you're the one who has to show your evidence.

Edited by Sunwoo

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...What?

Yeah, this, pretty much.

I think Mr. Chaos is saying that you should look up crud before you say "Proof?"

Edited by Arcanite

5 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

冗談じゃねえかよ。

What does that say?

Googling it out of curiosity brought up more text I sadly can't read and images of mustachioed men.

Edited by Rezzy

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Hiragana, Rey? That's like the one form of Japanese writing I know nothing about ;_;

I start speaking/typing in Japanese or Tagalog when I'm in utter disbelief.

I just said "you've got to be joking".

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Burden of proof means that instead of demanding others to show their proof, you're the one who has to show your evidence.

...Again, what? What was I ever saying in that conversation that needed any evidence? All I said was that all the kids having blue hair made it look like Chrom banged multiple women, thus making the blue hair thing there awkward to me, even if the actual reason for it is hair dye. What "evidence" does that opinion need?

And I wasn't demanding, I asked, hence the question mark. It's not like I went and typed "Give me proof NOW."

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Yeah, makes sense XD When I got the Japanese version of Fates, I bought a book on Japanese language and studied it. The results: I'm decent at most katakana, I can recognize a handful of kanji. I only recognize one symbol of hiragana.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Again, what? What was I ever saying in that conversation that needed any evidence? All I said was that all the kids having blue hair made it look like Chrom banged multiple women, thus making the blue hair thing there awkward to me, even if the actual reason for it is hair dye. What "evidence" does that opinion need?

Someone said that the kids' hair was blue because it was hair dye. You said "proof"? We are on a site where you could easily search that up for yourself before asking others for proof.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Someone said that the kids' hair was blue because it was hair dye. You said "proof"? We are on a site where you could easily search that up for yourself before asking others for proof.

Fair, but maybe I wasn't sure where I could look it up, even on this site. It's pretty big, and I rarely actually go to the main site.

Also, I don't get what's "utter disbelief" about anything I said, but whatever.

Edited by Anacybele

14 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Are you Filipino? :O

6 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Regarding a potential Halloween banner, I wish for vampire Leo that uses a tomato as a tome or as a throwing weapon/dagger.

If the tomato is a tome and has Bryhindlr's 'roots' animation it can still work.

heh. Tome-ato.

and he can fight against Spring Xander and his Carrot Lance.

Edited by mcsilas

16 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

It's moreso her speculating on a piece of art of DLC she hasn't played.

And if she hasn't played it, she should expect that people know more than she does.

It's like asking for proof from someone in the Lunatic thread of old Awakening that Frederick isn't viable to keep on the team after Chapter 8 at the latest (due to him taking up a valuable deployment slot) at the latest unless you're S supporting him with someone without ever playing it.

Edited by shadowofchaos

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Don't forget pineapples, pineapples are food.

I'm moreso thinking of the weapons- and the fact that, after all four holiday seasons, we might have enough to make a full team for a food fight.

4 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

It's moreso her speculating on a piece of art of DLC she hasn't played.

And if she hasn't played it, she should expect that people know more than she does.

It's like asking for proof from someone in the Lunatic thread of old Awakening that Frederick isn't viable to keep on the team after Chapter 8 at the latest unless you're S supporting him with someone without ever playing it.

Of course other people would know more than I do about the DLC. Doesn't make it wrong for me to ask for a source. And I wasn't speculating, I was simply saying it makes it look like Chrom banged multiple women, making it awkward to see. I never actually said I thought that Chrom did that. That's ridiculous anyway and I'd never believe such a thing.

EDIT: When did this suddenly become FFtF...

Edited by Anacybele

19 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Are you Filipino? :O

If the tomato is a tome and has Bryhindlr's 'roots' animation it can still work.

heh. Tome-ato.

and he can fight against Spring Xander and his Carrot Lance.

10 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

FOOD FIGHT! *Throws pumpkin*

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Don't forget pineapples, pineapples are food.

Time for Fire Emblem Fates: Buffet.  Do you choose the fruits of your birth family or the vegetables who raised you?  Or do you choose a third path and just eat Twinkies?

33 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I don't know about Alm as I don't know his stats nor have battled him (asides from the paralogue).

Regarding jakob, @eclipse has one with seal spd that functions pretty well as a strong debuffer. Add a buff or savage blow to chip enemies if you're in the mood of investing on him.

Thank you so much, I just teached mine Seal spd 3. I think I will give him Spur atk 3 to help other units ko debuffed enemies. Not sure about his A skill yet, or even his special.

12 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I'm moreso thinking of the weapons- and the fact that, after all four holiday seasons, we might have enough to make a full team for a food fight.

Camilla has the egg. Maybe Elise can use her Candy Cane Staff from Fates for Trick or treat/Christmas theme

also fftf?

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

also fftf?

The Far From the Forest board? Where spam and stuff goes? Some of these posts in here started feeling like material more for that board. xP

Oh fair enough, I haven't ventured outside this forum before.

Also if Awakening is involved for an event Gaius has to be in the Halloween one

and somehow Awakeninng characters will have pie weapons with the amount of pie supports...

Anyway back to more related topic @Rapha666br how about Darting Blow for your Jakob? He doesn't exactly have the best speed so this could bump it up to double more units.

1 hour ago, Rapha666br said:

What skill are you guys giving to your Alm?

I don't have Alm but my sister does so I wanted to try training him. My thoughts:
-He definitely can hit hard like a truck (just not as much as say Chrom or Laslow, I think)
-Surprisingly, mediocre defense but really good HP
-Not so surprisingly bad resistance
-Decent speed

If you couldn't tell, Life and Death can be good to further maximize his damage output. Fury can also be good. Either way, pair that with Moonbow, Luna. However, Draconic Aura is perfectly fine. Windsweep is fine. If you so wish, use swordbreaker (for obvious reasons). His C slot passive is up to you. I've heard people use Savage Blow or the typical Spur/Hone Atk/Spd.

I don't even think you have Alm (or do you?) but there ya go. ;P

Sitting on 6 orbs right now, and I'm tempted to do a YOLO pull especially because I'm only pulling red for this banner. But RNGesus has been cruel to be recently, so I may either get no red orbs or more than one red orb. Or I may get a red orb that turns out to be my umpteenth Adult Tiki. 

7 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

Sitting on 6 orbs right now, and I'm tempted to do a YOLO pull especially because I'm only pulling red for this banner. But RNGesus has been cruel to be recently, so I may either get no red orbs or more than one red orb. Or I may get a red orb that turns out to be my umpteenth Adult Tiki. 

Can I have your luck, please?

Anyway, did my 5 orb quest with Cecillia. Thankfully, due to sorta liking the character, I already had trained her up to 4 stars at Lv. 35 to take out some enemies. I'm sitting at 17 orbs now.

1 minute ago, NoirCore said:

Can I have your luck, please?

Anyway, did my 5 orb quest with Cecillia. Thankfully, due to sorta liking the character, I already had trained her up to 4 stars at Lv. 35 to take out some enemies. I'm sitting at 17 orbs now.

My dude, take all the Adult Tikis you want. I've gotten more than enough to start a charity. 

2 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

My dude, take all the Adult Tikis you want. I've gotten more than enough to start a charity. 

I know a trading system somewhat undermines the point of a gacha, but what if the system required orbs from both players to work?