Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Oh yeah I hate cavalry teams too. It's horrible if it has Reinhart or something! I'm glad I managed to get a Tharja to nuke Eldigan though :)

I don't like Tharja or Camilla but I don't have many good units so I'm sticking with them for now :( Where are you, Nino?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So I'm not alone in thinking cav teams might be hard to counter. That's good. :P And nah, I'm fine where I'm at for now. I've used enough crests anyway.

That's what I was thinking about, but I wasn't sure how to do that on the map I was on. It was the desert one full of rocks...

There's still 6 days left, that's 18 battles/swords, so atleast 3 full tries if you use them everyday =3. You can do it!

Ah, I think I know which map you're talking about. In general, enemies will go towards units they can one-shot or have WTA over. For example, if you had Robin on the right and Frederick on the left of the middle rock in that desert map, Eldigan would probably ride towards the left on his turn, seeing as he has advantage over Frederick while staying away from the attack and dissadvantage from Robin. The enemy Cecilia would in turn swerve to the right. I'm not 100% sure what the decisionmaking for the A.I. is in this regard, but trying to split them up like this has worked for me so far atleast. 

Just now, Birdy said:

There's still 6 days left, that's 18 battles/swords, so atleast 3 full tries if you use them everyday =3. You can do it!

Ah, I think I know which map you're talking about. In general, enemies will go towards units they can one-shot or have WTA over. For example, if you had Robin on the right and Frederick on the left of the middle rock in that desert map, Eldigan would probably ride towards the left on his turn, seeing as he has advantage over Frederick while staying away from the attack and dissadvantage from Robin. The enemy Cecilia would in turn swerve to the right. I'm not 100% sure what the decisionmaking for the A.I. is in this regard, but trying to split them up like this has worked for me so far atleast. 

Yeah, but then how would you get male Robin over to Eldigan and Frederick away from him before Frederick took too much damage?

And yeah, there are six days left, true. I'll think about it.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, but then how would you get male Robin over to Eldigan and Frederick away from him before Frederick took too much damage?

And yeah, there are six days left, true. I'll think about it.

Reposition and/or a Dancer

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

The biggest irony about standard Horse Emblem is the fact that their best counter is also one of their greatest tools

Cecilia with TA and Built in Ursula

Cecilia with a built-in Ursula is my favorite build. 

16 hours ago, Othin said:

Michalis, not Minerva. Which is important, since Michalis is available to anyone who cleared his GHB, while Minerva is pretty rare due to being 5* only.

Well I had Minerva so it worked fine for me xD

Whoa, I hit the top 20,000 in the arena ranking! Before it was 22,000 something. That's never happened before. I didn't battle anymore, it just...went up somehow. o.O Not complaining though, that's more feathers!

11 minutes ago, JSND said:

I'm hype for roughly 5 minutes after 1 hour session starting at FEH calcs for finding a build for Jagen

And then i realized i don't have the feather needed

RIP dream. It was a nice 5 minutes of my life

Jagen is a little too meh anyway (For my tastes, that resistance is a major key though)

I'd just wait for Camus

Edit: @Anacybele happy days o happy days! Looks like your next promotion is coming a little faster than you thought eh? ;)

Edited by Arcanite

Just now, Arcanite said:

Jagen is a little too meh anyway (For my tastes, that resistance is a major key though)

I'd just wait for Camus

Camus won't have the exact combination of traits i want that Jagen happen to conveniently have, although i agree he's really fucking hax

27 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Edit: @Anacybele happy days o happy days! Looks like your next promotion is coming a little faster than you thought eh? ;)

Yeah, just have to hope that ranking stays top 30,000, otherwise my feather output will drop as well.

I still won't quite have enough after this arena season tho, even with the feather awards I'm currently slated for. My offense score will get me 2,200, and my current ranking would get 1,500. There's no defense score yet, so that's only 3,700. I need about 6,200 to reach 20,000 again.

42 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Whoa, I hit the top 20,000 in the arena ranking! Before it was 22,000 something. That's never happened before. I didn't battle anymore, it just...went up somehow. o.O Not complaining though, that's more feathers!

That typically happens when the update happens while you aren't yet done with all 7 arena runs.

It'll update your ranking with your incomplete score first, then update with your final ranking with your finished score at the next update.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

That typically happens when the update happens while you aren't yet done with all 7 arena runs.

It'll update your ranking with your incomplete score first, then update with your final ranking with your finished score at the next update.

Ah, right, right. It must not have taken my most recent victory into account yet.

23 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I need about 6,200 to reach 20,000 again.

6,200 eh? I know you said it's Sharena or Male Robin next but do you know which one of those 2 you're going to choose for sure, or are you gonna do the "we'll cross that bridge when we reach it" strat and wait until you're actually ready to do it to decide?

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

6,200 eh? I know you said it's Sharena or Male Robin next but do you know which one of those 2 you're going to choose for sure, or are you gonna do the "we'll cross that bridge when we reach it" strat and wait until you're actually ready to do it to decide?

Yeah, I think I'm just going to do the latter and wait. I reaaaally want to make Sharena 5 star, but I know male Robin is awesome for having advantage over two colors. So I'll just wait to decide instead of worrying about it now.

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I think I'm just going to do the latter and wait. I reaaaally want to make Sharena 5 star, but I know male Robin is awesome for having advantage over two colors. So I'll just wait to decide instead of worrying about it now.

One thing you may want to consider is that Sharena is more likely to be an arena bonus unit again in the future. Robin may be a bonus unit sooner or later, but Sharena's already done it twice. 

Honestly, just in general, I think Nintendo/IS should have one of the Askr trio be a bonus hero every season so that F2P players will always be able to have a guaranteed bonus unit. 

It doesn't affect me greatly since I pull on every major banner anyways, but it would still be nice. 

18 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Honestly, just in general, I think Nintendo/IS should have one of the Askr trio be a bonus hero every season so that F2P players will always be able to have a guaranteed bonus unit. 

It doesn't affect me greatly since I pull on every major banner anyways, but it would still be nice. 

They could put Virion, Raigh, and Matthew in the rotation for the same reason, and that might be the case already since Virion is there this week.

But yeah, Sharena is more likely to be a bonus unit than male Robin, it seems. Tough choice indeed...

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

They could put Virion, Raigh, and Matthew in the rotation for the same reason, and that might be the case already since Virion is there this week.

But yeah, Sharena is more likely to be a bonus unit than male Robin, it seems. Tough choice indeed...

Go Sharena, since she has a lot of utility in general between her buffs and her Fensalir, and does fine even if you're lacking the resources to optimize her via skill inheritance. Personally, all I did was give her Rally Spd and Hone Atk to make her buffs more convenient for the rest of the team.

My $0.02.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Go Sharena, since she has a lot of utility in general between her buffs and her Fensalir, and does fine even if you're lacking the resources to optimize her via skill inheritance. Personally, all I did was give her Rally Spd and Hone Atk to make her buffs more convenient for the rest of the team.

My $0.02.

Mkay, I'll definitely think about it.