Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I decided to do a pull to try for another 5 star Freddy to merge with my current one, but he didn't appear. DX

I did pull another Barst though, and that was another Reposition, so I dumped that on the Freddy I have. I don't want to keep a Barst right now anyway, because he makes me lament for Ike. The guy's art looks too much like Ike's long lost brother or something. xP

I also pulled a 4 star Raven which I'm cool with. Haven't checked his boon or bane yet though.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Wayward Alchemist said:

How's Lilina? Just pulled a 5*

She has high Attack, but her Defense/Speed ain't tat great. Pretty much just need to play her like my Sanaki, red player phase glass cannon.

I would have preferred her father though haha

Also wow, Nowi in the banner, nice surprise when I randomly guessed she would be good for the GHB. 

Edited by mcsilas

1 hour ago, Wayward Alchemist said:

How's Lilina? Just pulled a 5*

She has high Attack, but her Defense/Speed ain't tat great. Pretty much just need to play her like my Sanaki, red player phase glass cannon.

I would have preferred her father though haha

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I decided to do a pull to try for another 5 star Freddy to merge with my current one, but he didn't appear. DX

I did pull another Barst though, and that was another Reposition, so I dumped that on the Freddy I have. I don't want to keep a Barst right now anyway, because he makes me lament for Ike. The guy's art looks too much like Ike's long lost brother or something. xP

I also pulled a 4 star Raven which I'm cool with. Haven't checked his boon or bane yet though.

You just acquired a metric tonne of Brave Axes. is Barst 5*? Fred would love that

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You just acquired a metric tonne of Brave Axes. is Barst 5*? Fred would love that

8 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Freddy probably would do well with a Brave Axe, but Barst can't be pulled at 5 star, silly. xP And I already finished giving Freddy his Reposition anyway.

The only way I'll ever give Freddy a Brave Axe though, is if I pull a 5 star Camilla because I despise her and she has one. I just hope he'd still be able to tackle armors well enough, because he's my only solid counter to them other than male Robin vs sword ones.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Barst can't be pulled at 5 star, silly

Doubledrat, I thought I overlooked something. that was the something.

Looks like my Raven is +atk, -def. I think this is the first time I ever got a +atk unit, actually (that I checked the boon and bane for anyway). I like it enough though, extra oomph to those Brave Axe hits.

Edited by Anacybele

5 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Ephidel? Wish I was playing the same GHB as you! I would love Ephidel v.v

If Ephidel existed in Heroes then he will finally have stats, and then we'd know exactly how crappy his attack stat is to be capable of botchingkilling  an old sickly man twice. I can't wait.

Edited by salinea

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Then you are not whaling hard enough.

I re-evaluated my life choices (and bank account) and decided not to whale after all.

But I've spent all of my F2P orbs on this banner without getting anything out of it, so now I'm sad.

32 minutes ago, salinea said:

If Ephidel existed in Heroes then he will finally have stats, and then we'd know exactly how crappy his attack stat is to be capable of botching an old sickly man twice. I can't wait.

Even morphs can have off days! ...Twice! xD

I'm a sucker for a pretty face, what can I say? And Limstella's design is pretty cool, so she/they (I read somewhere they were gender neutral?) can be thrown in, too :) No Sonia, though. Do not like Sonia.

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm a sucker for a pretty face, what can I say? And Limstella's design is pretty cool, so she/they (I read somewhere they were gender neutral?) can be thrown in, too :) No Sonia, though. Do not like Sonia.

Doesn't everybody in the game just refer to Limstella as a she anyway?

23 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Doesn't everybody in the game just refer to Limstella as a she anyway?

She looks like a girl so she's a she in my eyes.

Yes Lucius, I'm looking at you. You were the first trap character I've ever encountered and I'm still in disbelief.

Edited by pianime94

28 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Oh, I love all the morphs for being pretty, too. Making fun of Ephidel for not being able to kill old sickly men is just what I do :)

I even like Sonia yes. Love all the crazy despicable evil women the game may throw at me.

I just like villains I guess.

But not Oliver. *spit*

Morphs are the best.

This banner is so awesome but I couldn't pull any 5*. I want Reinhardt so bad to get his 5* version and pass up the skills he currently has, but nope. I got my 9999999999999999999999999999999th 4* Est and a 4* Merric. Sent home everybody because I don't have feathers to upgrade 3*s nor there was anything good so rip

4 minutes ago, salinea said:

Oh, I love all the morphs for being pretty, too. Making fun of Ephidel for not being able to kill old sickly men is just what I do :)

I even like Sonia yes. Love all the crazy despicable evil women the game may throw at me.

I just like villains I guess.

But not Oliver. *spit*

Old sickly men are harder to kill than you might think! I should kno---

Uh... I mean... I assume ^.^''

4 minutes ago, r_n said:

Level 1 4* Zephial has 2 speed. I knew he was slow but seeing two speed is just delightful. 

I lol'd at this myself too, honestly. :P

28 minutes ago, r_n said:

Level 1 4* Zephial has 2 speed. I knew he was slow but seeing two speed is just delightful. 

He doesn't need it anyway, he could have negative speed and probably be fine.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

He doesn't need it anyway, he could have negative speed and probably be fine.

It does make me wish there was a variant of life or death that took away speed, however.

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

A skill that takes away spd and gives def would be amazing on tanks. 

Yeah, I'd give that to my Frederick! He's already -spd, so he doesn't care. XD