Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

13 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Hide contents

dVViYux.pngyzE9LE4.png

Finally got around to grinding the SP they needed for Moonbow/Hone Spd 3.  

Still dunno what I want to put in Leo's A slot, I'm probably going to sacrifice the second Klein to give him DB 3.

DB3 is nice, but if you give him Vanilla +3 Atk, he can make use of it with Quick Riposte, if you find you use him on EP much.

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

DB3 is nice, but if you give him Vanilla +3 Atk, he can make use of it with Quick Riposte, if you find you use him on EP much.

I don't really expose him to much EP combat, because Brynhildr lends itself more to hit and run tactics during the player phase thanks to the movement debuff.

Cecilia's also competing for the Death Blow though, I'm planning on making her my next promoted five star I'm FE6 biased.

I don't think I have any Attack +3 doners.

I could potentially run a more minor Pony Emblem if I put more effort into Gunter and Eliwood, I guess.

15 minutes ago, Shiro said:

What are good counters to the green mage meta atm? I am having a hard time finding a solid anchor for my team to soak up and counter green mages. atm im using my y tiki as my green mage counter with lightning breath and quick riposte but she is more of a niche hero that counters only green mages and thats it. are there any heroes that can afford to tank green mages as well as cover other sectrums of the weapon triangle?

Triangle Adept Sophia with G Tomebreaker. Tanks everything green and can Dragon Fang a good number of red units out of existence. Requires a dancer since she misses the one-hit kill on just about everything that isn't a green tome if Dragon Fang is not charged. Adding Raudhrraven(+) extends her coverage to colorless, as well.

Triangle Adept Ninian or Sapphire Lance+ Azura with Triangle Adept Sophia works rather well since Ninian and Azura will cause the AI to run all of the green units towards her and right into Sophia's murderous birds.

Leo can pull off the same build while having access to cavalry buffs and better mobility at the cost of lower physical bulk.

You can use Tharja if you prefer the kill them before they kill you route.

1 hour ago, Shiro said:

What are good counters to the green mage meta atm? I am having a hard time finding a solid anchor for my team to soak up and counter green mages. atm im using my y tiki as my green mage counter with lightning breath and quick riposte but she is more of a niche hero that counters only green mages and thats it. are there any heroes that can afford to tank green mages as well as cover other sectrums of the weapon triangle?

My Sanaki is a pretty solid Green magr counter- she comes with Triangle Adept naturally. With neutral Attack she leaves Julia with about 2-3 HP while taking virtually nothing from her, so if you use a Dancer or give her G Tome breaker then you're set.

Very squishy Defense and low Speed though but she can soak up those green tomes naturally 

35 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Triangle Adept Sophia with G Tomebreaker. Tanks everything green and can Dragon Fang a good number of red units out of existence. Requires a dancer since she misses the one-hit kill on just about everything that isn't a green tome if Dragon Fang is not charged. Adding Raudhrraven(+) extends her coverage to colorless, as well.

Triangle Adept Ninian or Sapphire Lance+ Azura with Triangle Adept Sophia works rather well since Ninian and Azura will cause the AI to run all of the green units towards her and right into Sophia's murderous birds.

Leo can pull off the same build while having access to cavalry buffs and better mobility at the cost of lower physical bulk.

You can use Tharja if you prefer the kill them before they kill you route.

what about lilina? she has the damage couldnt you use her? also has nice res as well

18 minutes ago, Shiro said:

what about lilina? she has the damage couldnt you use her? also has nice res as well

I use Lilina to counter the green mages. She OHKOs S!Camilla and Nino, but cannot OHKO Julia, who gets 2HKOd instead. She also performs well against low res units, and if you give her sword/bowbreaker, she can erase those units as well.

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

I use Lilina to counter the green mages. She OHKOs S!Camilla and Nino, but cannot OHKO Julia, who gets 2HKOd instead. She also performs well against low res units, and if you give her sword/bowbreaker, she can erase those units as well.

suggested build?

Just now, Korath88 said:

Bowbreaker is what I put on my Lilina. She does one-hit a non-+HP/+Res Takumi and guarantees a one-round on him otherwise. I've also met Jeorges and Rebeccas, they get burnt too.

Just now, Shiro said:

suggested build?

L&D/Death blow

Sword/Bowbreaker, depending on your team's weaknesses 

Aura of your choice (optimally threaten res)

Her default weapon is fine, but can be replaced with Raudrblade.

Skill should be either draconic aura or moonbow 

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

L&D/Death blow

Sword/Bowbreaker, depending on your team's weaknesses 

Aura of your choice (optimally threaten res)

Her default weapon is fine, but can be replaced with Raudrblade.

Skill should be either draconic aura or moonbow 

Im thinking tri adept raven tome with swordbreaker or quick riposte along with boonfire and savage blow since my setsuna also carries savage blow it would really start to chip.

1 minute ago, Shiro said:

Im thinking tri adept raven tome with swordbreaker or quick riposte along with boonfire and savage blow since my setsuna also carries savage blow it would really start to chip.

That works too, but I don't suggest using bonfire as her Def is rather low 

1 minute ago, Shiro said:

I own a +Atk Sanaki (who has the exact same Atk as Lilina) and she's one of my best unit with a Raven+/Triangle Adept 3/Swordbreaker 2 build. She completely destroys Green, Grey and Sword units and I also gave her Dragon Fang which allows her to severely dent blue units when it's up. 

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

That works too, but I don't suggest using bonfire as her Def is rather low 

I gave my Lilina Iceberg. +15 guaranteed damage every three actions does pack a punch.
Draconic Aura doesn't deal that much more damage to really matter.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I gave my Lilina Iceberg. +15 guaranteed damage every three actions does pack a punch.
Draconic Aura doesn't deal that much more damage to really matter.

If Lilina has 51 atk, Draconic Aura deals as much damage as Iceberg with 31 Resistance.

24 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

If Lilina has 51 atk, Draconic Aura deals as much damage as Iceberg with 31 Resistance.

Exactly. My Lilina is +Atk, 56 Atk including her vanilla Atk +3, and 31 Res. Draconic Aura does one whole more damage than Iceberg.
With Atk +1 seal, the difference is 2 more damage. With Rally Atk buff, it's 3 more damage. Not really noticeable.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Exactly. My Lilina is +Atk, 56 Atk including her vanilla Atk +3, and 31 Res. Draconic Aura does one whole more damage than Iceberg.
With Atk +1 seal, the difference is 2 more damage. With Rally Atk buff, it's 3 more damage. Not really noticeable.

I guess you don't like your pineapples extra crispy

Just make sure you don't eat your words when you miss a proc kill by 1 damage heh

Spoiler

Probably happens to me a lot more than you :/

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Hey, extra damage is extra damage, but I agree that they're pretty similar. I do think the 4 cooldown skills may have a use depending on the build. I gave my Sanaki Dragon Fang since she has Swordbreaker to help her get reduce the cooldown and it really helps her burst down blue units she'd have trouble damaging. After a Hone Atk, she deals 28 damage with it. 

And I just realized that since she has 35 Res and I often run her with Azura who has Fortify Res, she could deal 31 damage with Glacies. I guess I should consider giving her that. I do have a couple of Felicia to spare.

*insert Raven's sigh here* Welp, that's 4 units down dropping me down to 145 units. Still have 40-ish to go. Screwed up a bit with using Draug to give Hana Brave Sword and Buckler first instead of using Cain to give her Brave Sword and Escutcheon since I was considering Threaten Attack, but I think it might work out better at the cost of 2k feathers if I promote a spare Gwendolyn to get Escutcheon and Hone Attack 2 -- might want to replace Hana's Rally Attack in the future since while great, maybe she would want something else if she can indirectly buff everyone's attack.

So, spare Donnel, Draug, Matthew, and Palla are gone. Est can access Brave Lance and Drag Back, Hana has Brave Sword and Buckler, Olivia has Moonbow and access to Ruby Sword, and Setsuna has Hone Speed 1 and access to Hone Speed 3 -- felt fitting for the fastest archer to boost speed. I want to give Setsuna Luna, but I wanted to do this weird thing for Rebecca, Setsuna, or someone else where a 3* Frederick gives New Moon and Fortify Def 2 and a 4* Frederick gives Luna and Fortify Def 3. That being said, it might be better if someone else was buffing defense instead since Rebecca's defense isn't that great.

And then the 1* units from the special maps... Yeah... I'm going to do something stupid for one of them: merge summoned 3* Felicia to a 1* Felicia, get the remaining SP for Seal Speed 3, and there you go, one less 1* unit. I wonder what assist would she want? Rally Res works, but Jakob does that by default. Maybe Ardent Sacrifice or Reciprocal Aid? Kind of worries me since if she gets hit by anything physical, she'll probably die. Otherwise, Draw Back, but I don't have anyone with Draw Back other than my only Sully.

Edited by Kaden

My counter to Green Mage is Triangle Adept Eliwood lol

No need to kill when he can draw aggro 24/7 and then when its safe he can blow them up in one shot

Although hes mainly there because Hector is annoying to Cecilia Ursula set up

13 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

A moment of silence for Lachesis and Lucius

Watch someone like Athos get added into Heroes as a healer too lmao

I don't mind as long on the exception he got the hypothetical Sky balm, which is basically a combo of all the balm into one package with the same cooldown.

It's totally balanced, dun worry.

...So, I decided to switch Ryoma out for Klein, seeing as how Ryoma was really situational and Klein filled his general niche a lot better...

And then my first battle with the new team was against Sheena/Julia/Effie/Kagero. Really missed Ryoma, Klein was struggling against both armours, the terrain wasn't helping... I suppose part of that was also reverting Sharena for Effie, but I'm honestly not fussed enough about the score I'm missing out on for how lacklustre Sharena is. (If she were five-star, it'd probably be a different story).

1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:

...So, I decided to switch Ryoma out for Klein, seeing as how Ryoma was really situational and Klein filled his general niche a lot better...

And then my first battle with the new team was against Sheena/Julia/Effie/Kagero. Really missed Ryoma, Klein was struggling against both armours, the terrain wasn't helping... I suppose part of that was also reverting Sharena for Effie, but I'm honestly not fussed enough about the score I'm missing out on for how lacklustre Sharena is. (If she were five-star, it'd probably be a different story).

Klein really enjoys mobility. Would you happen to have a reposition unit or a dancer? Either would make him a lot better.