Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

40 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I wonder whether we can get more copies of those heroes. Michalis early access map and my hunch both say no.

Also, original twitter post for people who can understand Japanese (@Ice Dragon, @shadowofchaos, @SatsumaFSoysoy, @Fei Mao, IIRC).

Well, it also says that special missions are gonna be released alongside the re-released maps. Maybe they'll be challenge missions, like clear Robin's map with certain units? Are they gonna fuck with us and tell us to beat Navarre with four Armors or something? Who knows.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

27 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It does say about a challenge for those who've already completed the map. Any clues?

As @SatsumaFSoysoy says, this is referring to the special missions that will be running with the Grand Hero Battle, not the Grand Hero Battle itself.

Chances are the Grand Hero Battles will not allow you to obtain another copy if you've already cleared them, similar to the regular Hero Battles.

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The only one I wasn't able to get was 3⋆ Narcian. I had no Camilla that early (neither do I have her now, anyway).

I managed to complete that one without Camilla (not like I ever wanted her) with some really crazy strategy that involved Oboro tanking the chokepoint and Lyn barely surviving on 1HP. I wasn't even sure what I was even doing at that time.

That being said, why are they redoing Navarre(who was quite recent) and not Narcian? Doesn't make much sense to me. 

Hm, maybe I can actually try the Hard Mode version of F!Robin's map now that I have better units to counter mages.

Now I'm pretty curious on the what the next banner would be. 

I think IS was spying on SF and went "Hey! This Ice Dragon person is issuing a challenge for the Zephiel GHB. We should do that too."

Hopefully, the reward is orbs.

Edited by pianime94

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I hope they will bring her to +10.

Probably wish you could do the same with Sharena eh?

You're really going all in with it too. Nice profile pic XD

27 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Probably wish you could do the same with Sharena eh?

You're really going all in with it too. Nice profile pic XD

If/when I'm able to, I will.

Just look at that happy face!
0mwjS5T.png

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

You couldn't resist after all, could you?

I, for one, will miss the cat.
It was a nice cat too.

Alas, I did succumb. I will miss him too. He'll be fine though, he's a smart cat.

But hey, it's a happy chibi Sharena!

Good to see them re-releasing GHBs, although Navarre is certainly an odd choice for this soon. Wonder what the special aspects will be.

I don't expect the battles themselves to award more copies of the characters, but perhaps this will offer more copies somehow, such as through quests or adding them to the regular summon lineup?

Oh nice! I'd like to get the 4 star version of Navarre. And with Klein and Ephraim alongside Olivia and male Robin, I think I can do it. Ephraim so strong. <3

I already upgraded my female Robin to 4 star though, so I don't really need to do hers. Though I suppose I could do it anyway to merge and give her SP.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh nice! I'd like to get the 4 star version of Navarre. And with Klein and Ephraim alongside Olivia and male Robin, I think I can do it. Ephraim so strong. <3

I already upgraded my female Robin to 4 star though, so I don't really need to do hers. Though I suppose I could do it anyway to merge and give her SP.

female Robin is at the moment, the only unit with access to B Tomebreaker, so you might want to keep a spare of her for that. If not, she has Ignis which could be useful for slow high defense characters with quick riposte.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

female Robin is at the moment, the only unit with access to B Tomebreaker, so you might want to keep a spare of her for that. If not, she has Ignis which could be useful for slow high defense characters with quick riposte.

Hm, I was planning on giving Quick Reposte to Ephraim who kinda falls in that slow and high defense category. He already has Moonbow though, so I don't know if keeping that would actually be better?

And then Freddy is slow and high defense too, but he has no room for Quick Reposte in his skill set...

28 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hm, I was planning on giving Quick Reposte to Ephraim who kinda falls in that slow and high defense category. He already has Moonbow though, so I don't know if keeping that would actually be better?

And then Freddy is slow and high defense too, but he has no room for Quick Reposte in his skill set...

I do think Ephraim is better off with moonbow than with ignis.

Same thing for Frederick since the 4 cooldown makes ignis not worth it. Though you might want to consider Bonfire for him if you haven't done it yet. I know he comes with Luna, but it uses 50% of the opponent's defense while Bonfire uses 50% of your defense. Considering your Fred is +def and has Armored Blow, the chances Fred wilk have higher defense are good. Bonfire would deal 22 damage assuming Armored Blow is in effect. You'd need to face someone with 44 def for Luna to deal as much.

28 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Same thing for Frederick since the 4 cooldown makes ignis not worth it. Though you might want to consider Bonfire for him if you haven't done it yet. I know he comes with Luna, but it uses 50% of the opponent's defense while Bonfire uses 50% of your defense. Considering your Fred is +def and has Armored Blow, the chances Fred wilk have higher defense are good. Bonfire would deal 22 damage assuming Armored Blow is in effect. You'd need to face someone with 44 def for Luna to deal as much.

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Alrighty on Ephraim.

And yup, I definitely will get Bonfire for Freddy when I get a spare male Robin or adult Tiki. Already had that planned, cause as you said, he's +def and has Armored Blow. :3

EDIT: You double posted by mistake too! This is just getting ridiculous now. This site needs to get fixed somehow.

Edited by Anacybele

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

As @SatsumaFSoysoy says, this is referring to the special missions that will be running with the Grand Hero Battle, not the Grand Hero Battle itself.

Chances are the Grand Hero Battles will not allow you to obtain another copy if you've already cleared them, similar to the regular Hero Battles.

The quote Vincent put on the front page makes me think there will be some sort of reward for reclearing, even if you can't get another.

"[Notice] From Monday 24th April at 16:00, the Grand Hero Battles “Robin – Mystery Tactician” and “Navarre – Scarlet Sword” make a reappearance! At the same time, there will be timed special missions where you can befriend Grand Hero(es)! Please try to challenge the Grand Hero Battles even if you’ve already cleared them previously."

I would love to get more units, if for skill fodder at the very least, but why tell us to redo them, if there's no reward for clearing?

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Good to see them re-releasing GHBs, although Navarre is certainly an odd choice for this soon. Wonder what the special aspects will be.

I don't expect the battles themselves to award more copies of the characters, but perhaps this will offer more copies somehow, such as through quests or adding them to the regular summon lineup?

Weird that we get Navarre again so soon.  Surprised they didn't start with Narcian.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You double posted by mistake too! This is just getting ridiculous now. This site needs to get fixed somehow.

I doubt it's on the site's end because otherwise every post would be a double post.

Spoiler

I have yet to fall victim to this myself.

Spoiler

Oh no, I hope I didn't jinx myself there...

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I doubt it's on the site's end because otherwise every post would be a double post.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

But it is on the site's end because it's happened to a LOT of people. I highly doubt all those people have computer problems.

A whole thread has been made on the subject of the glitches/bugs on the site lately as well. Threads are being made with double posts inside them too, and if we try to edit the opening post, it takes us to the duplicate post instead and leaves us unable to do anything about the actual OP.

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

A whole thread has been made on the subject of the glitches/bugs on the site lately as well. Threads are being made with double posts inside them too, and if we try to edit the opening post, it takes us to the duplicate post instead and leaves us unable to do anything about the actual OP.

Wow, it's more widespread than I thought then.

I imagine this isn't the first time there's been a hiccup like this though. Any idea when the last double-posting fiasco was, by any chance?

Spoiler

You know, your post or this post being a double post would have been the perfect punchline. But alas.

Edited by MrSmokestack

Even if they rerelease the maps, I doubt we'll be able to get the units again if we got them once already. Which sucks because I want more lancebreakers available at 4*. Also I'm surprised Navarre is one of the rereleases. His map was fairly recent. 

14 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

It's worse on some threads more than others.  It seems like the longer the thread, the more common double posts are.

14 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

It's worse on some threads more than others.  It seems like the longer the thread, the more common double posts are.