• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And yep, see, we have yet another accidental double post and all three are still on the same page! I told you it was bad.

Oh, the irony.  I see my curse has expanded from just Pulling -Atk 5* units.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Oh, the irony.  I see my curse has expanded from just Pulling -Atk 5* units.

Heh I was just about to say the same thing

Open any umbrellas while you were inside the house lately?

Step on a crack?

See any black cats?

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Heh I was just about to say the same thing

Open any umbrellas while you were inside the house lately?

Step on a crack?

See any black cats?

lol Arcanite. But let's not get too off topic. XD

25 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Alrighty on Ephraim.

And yup, I definitely will get Bonfire for Freddy when I get a spare male Robin or adult Tiki. Already had that planned, cause as you said, he's +def and has Armored Blow. :3

EDIT: You double posted by mistake too! This is just getting ridiculous now. This site needs to get fixed somehow.

I realized that Ignis might still have it's use if you ever find that even Bonfire lacks some oompf since it would deal 36 damage by itself thanks to your Freddy's defenses.

19 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I doubt it's on the site's end because otherwise every post would be a double post.

Reveal hidden contents

I have yet to fall victim to this myself.

Reveal hidden contents

Oh no, I hope I didn't jinx myself there...

I think something with the site itself is at cause, if only because of one particularly weird instance of the problem. As Rezzy said, the problem seems more prevalent the larger the thread is. I frequent the Hello Hi Hey thread, which is one of the largest on the forum and every single page is riddled with reposts. But a couple of days ago, 5 duplicates of one post appeared in the thread. One appeared 1 minute after the other right after the original and the last 2 appeared 30 minutes after the original post.  

4 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I realized that Ignis might still have it's use if you ever find that even Bonfire lacks some oompf since it would deal 36 damage by itself thanks to your Freddy's defenses.

I think something with the site itself is at cause, if only because of one particularly weird instance of the problem. As Rezzy said, the problem seems more prevalent the larger the thread is. I frequent the Hello Hi Hey thread, which is one of the largest on the forum and every single page is riddled with reposts. But a couple of days ago, 5 duplicates of one post appeared in the thread. One appeared 1 minute after the other right after the original and the last 2 appeared 30 minutes after the original post.  

I like that Bonfire would proc more though, because Freddy is slow and doesn't double anything except slowass armors. xP

And Christ, that's just insane.

10 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

By any chance did @Anacybele have her Frederick inherit a killer lance+ yet? That might be helpful (unless she likes destroying armor units). Also quick riposte should help proc special skills faster.

I've been fooling around with Lukas and it's hilarious that no physical attacker can even scratch him. I just gave him Ignis so I'm excited to see that in action once I get the SP. Lukas and Frederick... who has the higher defense?

Edited by Falcom

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

I've been fooling around with Lukas and it's hilarious that no physical attacker can't even scratch him. I just gave him Ignis so I'm excited to see that in action once I get the SP. Lukas and Frederick... who has the higher defense?

Neutral Lukas has 1 less Def than +Def Frederick, before factoring in Fortress Defense. While Fred does have WTA over him, Lukas still sports the better defensive color for most of the meta.

2 minutes ago, Falcom said:

By any chance did @Anacybele have her Frederick inherit a killer lance+ yet? That might be helpful (unless she likes destroying armor units). Also quick riposte should help proc special skills faster.

I've been fooling around with Lukas and it's hilarious that no physical attacker can even scratch him. I just gave him Ignis so I'm excited to see that in action once I get the SP. Lukas and Frederick... who has the higher defense?

I have +Def Lukas with Bonfire and Quick Riposte and he's a monster. I didn't think I'd see a unit takes 0 damage without Triangle Adept being involved, but he's even barely scratched by blues. I gave him Ignis, but I don't have the SP for it yet.

And a Fotress Def +Def Lukas will reach 46 defense while a +Def Frederick reaches 45 when Armored Blow is in effect. So on your phase, it's not much of a difference, but Lukas has the edge on the enemy phase. Fred does have the possibility of being boosted by Fortify Cavalry though.

As for giving Fred Killer+Ignis+QR, it would probably work, but Ana's current set is good too, so I don't think it's worth the SP investment.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

*axe

Whoops. Accidentally thought about Lukas.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Neutral Lukas has 1 less Def than +Def Frederick, before factoring in Fortress Defense. While Fred does have WTA over him, Lukas still sports the better defensive color for most of the meta.

Ah good to know. Don't know how Frederick with full-on armor has less defense than Lukas who has less armor than him but okay I guess. I'm assuming that Frederick has more attack then.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

I have +Def Lukas with Bonfire and Quick Riposte and he's a monster. I didn't think I'd see a unit takes 0 damage without Triangle Adept being involved, but he's even barely scratched by blues. I gave him Ignis, but I don't have the SP for it yet.

And a Fotress Def +Def Lukas will reach 46 defense while a +Def Frederick reaches 45 when Armored Blow is in effect. So on your phase, it's not much of a difference, but Lukas has the edge on the enemy phase. Fred does have the possibility of being boosted by Fortify Cavalry though.

As for giving Fred Killer+Ignis+QR, it would probably work, but Ana's current set is good too, so I don't think it's worth the SP investment.

Kinda excited to hear about your Lukas. I can't wait to put him into the arena to see how he fares. A bit disappointed that Lukas doesn't reach 50 defense unless you have hone/spur Def, but that's pretty impressive. I can't wait for the defense seal to be obtainable.

I mean Ana can do whatever she thinks would benefit her Frederick the most. This is just what I think but if Ana already found something that she can work with, then yeah she'd be better sticking with that.

18 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Ah good to know. Don't know how Frederick with full-on armor has less defense than Lukas who has less armor than him but okay I guess. I'm assuming that Frederick has more attack then.

I looked at the wiki and Lukas and Frederick have the same attack spread at 5 stars. (32/35/38 attack depending on boon/bane that is)

Frederick would have only 1 more attack due to Hammer+ though.

11 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Kinda excited to hear about your Lukas. I can't wait to put him into the arena to see how he fares. A bit disappointed that Lukas doesn't reach 50 defense unless you have hone/spur Def, but that's pretty impressive. I can't wait for the defense seal to be obtainable.

I mean Ana can do whatever she thinks would benefit her Frederick the most. This is just what I think but if Ana already found something that she can work with, then yeah she'd be better sticking with that.

When both are neutral, Lukas has a slight edge in HP (45 vs 43), Def(38 vs 36) and Res(17 vs 14), both have the exact same Atk(35) and Fred as a slight edge in Spd(25 vs 22). Lukas stat advantage mostly comes down to mounted units usually having a lower BST than infantry. 

Honestly, 47(I have one more def point from merging)  is good enough for me, considering that with it, he can survive one round from a +Atk Death Blow Brave Axe+ Cherche. Though since I usually have Sanaki deal with green units, the most he'll have to face are powerful Blue units and even then, a Effie with the same set-up as Cherche would deal 20 damage in one round. And a red unit would need 59 attack to deal damage. And I definitely want to try out Ignis because against fast enemies, he'll be guaranteed to proc it when attacked, though Bonfire is already quite good.

Well, a +Def Frederick with a Killer Axe+, Ignis, Fortress Def and Quick Riposte would be as much a monster as Lukas, especially if Fortify Cavalry is involved (hello 40 damage Ignis). It depends on what you want your Fred to be. The above build is more of an enemy phase one, while Ana's current one is more of a player phase build.

Just seeing F!Robin map is going to return made me try to think how to clear it, and discovered that my 5* +HP/-Spd Kagero can solo it. I just need some physic healer + dancer support, though I haven't used Lachesis, so I still don't have Physic.

1 minute ago, Zero1000 said:

Just seeing F!Robin map is going to return made me try to think how to clear it, and discovered that my 5* +HP/-Spd Kagero can solo it. I just need some physic healer + dancer support, though I haven't used Lachesis, so I still don't have Physic.

Since they only had 3* originally, you should be able to just overpower it with a team of 40s, unless they go and add a 4* version this time.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Since they only had 3* originally, you should be able to just overpower it with a team of 40s, unless they go and add a 4* version this time.

I actually meant the 4* Lv. 35 version (the one where they gave a 3* F!Robin). Since I'm not sure I have something to take a lot of physical and magic damage at the same time, I kill the top Axe fighter with Kagero so she only has to take magic damage the first turn (because the lance fighter is too far to reach on one turn). Then Physic to cure that damage.

@LuxSpes @MrSmokestack @Falcom Aw, everybody talking about what I could do with Freddy! How sweet, I appreciate it! :3 I do want to make the best Frederick I possibly can because he's <3.

But I've never had any units with access to a Killer Axe+ besides a single Hawkeye who is only 4 star anyway and even if he was 5 star, I'd like to keep him. Hawkeye is one of my few units with decent res. Besides, I'd sooner give Freddy Bear a Brave Axe+ so he can hit twice!

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, Triangle Adept Robin is proving himself to be super, super useful.

I finally managed to unlock that Brave Axe on Cherche, and pulled a 4* Klein fodder to give her Death Blow. Grinding that SP. :P:

Next up is Drag Back and Wings of Mercy, though.

As an aside, I'm really glad they're bringing back the Grand Hero Battles for us people who didn't have the right units at the time, or the right units at decent levels.

I wonder if they'll bring back the GHB banners as well. I haven't been interested in them so far, but having them return as options for targeting particular characters as 5* is nice for completionism, like having more chances to target specific 5*-only characters to get them more easily.

Ah, they're rerunning old Grand Hero Battles? And one of them's F!Robin? Hopefully they'll add a Lunatic version, so I can grab an extra 4-Star (I promoted the 3-Star one).

Hopefully Narcian and Ursula will be next, since I can definitely beat Hard Narcian with my team (and I might be able to beat Lunatic Ursula too, and Lunatic Narcian if they add that).

And yeah, it'd be nice if we got the Banners back too. And maybe got a new banner for Battling Narcian when they rerun him.

20 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

As an aside, I'm really glad they're bringing back the Grand Hero Battles for us people who didn't have the right units at the time, or the right units at decent levels.

Me too, because this means eventually Michalis will come back too and now that I have Klein, I should be able to do the lunatic version of his map and snipe those Pegs.

Wait a minute

I just realized something

If the Grand Hero battles are coming back,

Will they also bring back the focuses for them too? 

I'm trying to remember if there is anyone worth pulling for on the Narcian and F Robin banners.........

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Wait a minute

I just realized something

If the Grand Hero battles are coming back,

Will they also bring back the focuses for them too? 

I'm trying to remember if there is anyone worth pulling for on the Narcian and F Robin banners.........

Navarre's banner was Caeda, Sophia, Effie, Kagero while Robin's was Tiki!A, Fir, Hawkeye and Maria.

I'm glad that at least Robin (F) is coming back since I only ever cleared her map on Hard without realizing I could've gotten a second copy of her, albeit a 2*, for clearing Normal. Now I just need Narcian to come back as I am now more than capable of beating his map on Hard unlike when it first ran. It will be interesting to see if they add a Lunatic difficulty for Robin (F) and a Normal difficulty for Navarre as well.