Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

But Wrys is already in the game though

I know people like their peeps and whatnot, so you can certainly hope for Mr. Rhys, but I'd still prefer a hero that is viable than a hero that is going to be put on the training team :x

B̶u̶t̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ ̶b̶o̶y̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶a̶d̶

At least he'd look good babysitting your scrubs during tower runs, haha.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

Mist is a wanna-be Priscilla without a horse.

Pretty much what I was thinking

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

At least he'd look good babysitting your scrubs during tower runs, haha.

If I wanted someone that looked good, I could just use Serra

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Pretty much what I was thinking

If I wanted someone that looked good, I could just use Serra

Eeexactly. Also I find pretty weird they just showed Mist with Imbue. Will she get Miracle or a Balm?

= EDIT =

Also, I want Tits for my horse team

Edited by Quintessence

Just now, Quintessence said:

Eeexactly. Also I find pretty weird they just showed Mist with Imbue. Will she get Miracle or a Balm?

Miracle is nigh the most useless skill in the game. If they gave her that I would be a little disappointed, since Maria appreciated imbue more than that garbage miracle anyway. By now they should have realized that miracle was a borderline waste of time, and in turn, won't waste our time by giving it to healers in the future. 

14 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Miracle is nigh the most useless skill in the game. If they gave her that I would be a little disappointed, since Maria appreciated imbue more than that garbage miracle anyway. By now they should have realized that miracle was a borderline waste of time, and in turn, won't waste our time by giving it to healers in the future. 

U̶ ̶s̶ ̶e̶ ̶ ̶M̶ ̶i̶ ̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶ ̶l̶ ̶e̶ ̶ ̶w̶ ̶i̶ ̶t̶ ̶h̶ ̶ ̶H̶ ̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶v̶ ̶y̶ ̶ ̶B̶ ̶l̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶ ̶e̶

It's pretty bad, yeah.

26 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

...Yeah? I can get behind that...

I think Mist doesn't get a Balm at all because of her composite Spur.

Hmm no? Priscilla has a spur and a balm. And buffs don't cancel spurs afaik. She can get kindled-fire or swift-wind balm tho.

Edited by Quintessence

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

Hmm no? Priscilla has a spur and a balm. And buffs don't cancel spurs afaik. She can get kindled-fire or swift-wind balm tho.

He means it's because Mist has a composite Spur instead of a single-stat Spur. Mist has Spur Def/Res 2, which is a combination of Spur Def 2 and Spur Res 2.

16 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

He means it's because Mist has a composite Spur instead of a single-stat Spur. Mist has Spur Def/Res 2, which is a combination of Spur Def 2 and Spur Res 2.

Yup, I got it. I probably worded it inappropriately .__.

Anyways, I think she'll be getting Miracle as it's her innate skill in both games.

Yeah, Mist's probably gonna get Miracle. Not sure why they wouldn't show it in the trailer tho.

Even if she ends up useless, I still want Mist for her composite spur... But I can wait until she drops to 4-Star, which she probably will.

58 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

So run Ursula.

1 hour ago, Quintessence said:

This nickname... The best out of context sentence in existence. e.e

But yeah I want more of my favorite characters to be added, even if they're not what people would call "viable" (healers tend to fall into that category, and I'd love a Rhys added). While part of my love for a unit is battle performance, I still do keep units around that I personally just like. Which is why I want a Soren very, very badly, even if his vanilla skillset doesn't seem to be the greatest.

1 hour ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Yeah, Mist's probably gonna get Miracle. Not sure why they wouldn't show it in the trailer tho.

Even if she ends up useless, I still want Mist for her composite spur... But I can wait until she drops to 4-Star, which she probably will.

So run Ursula.

Looking at Maria's skill set, Miracle is listed before Imbue, while normally, skills a character learns first are listed before the ones they learn later. I'm not sure why Miracle is the exception to this pattern, but with that in mind, it's understandable how in listing characters' "final" skills for each slot would result in Imbue being listed in place of Miracle despite it working out for other skill sets. To my knowledge, Miracle is the only skill with this discrepancy, and so far, every healer learns both Imbue and an alternative "upgraded" special. So I'd say this works out to indicating that Mist really does learn Miracle.

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Miracle would be the only special worth running on a non-healer with 1Hp/1Atk/150Spd/1Def/1Res. No damage skill can make the unit deal more than 1 damage, and even with Aegis or Pavise the unit would be 1HKOd by everything, and if you run Galeforce you got problems. Therefore: Miracle, if you run the unit into 3 whole combats without taking a single counter, it can survive a single hit against anyone. If Vantage works while at 1/1 HP the unit can even run Vantage Miracle, requiring only 2 combats.

Still 99% useless, but that and reposition\draw back would at least contribute some utility.

6 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Miracle would be the only special worth running on a non-healer with 1Hp/1Atk/150Spd/1Def/1Res. No damage skill can make the unit deal more than 1 damage, and even with Aegis or Pavise the unit would be 1HKOd by everything, and if you run Galeforce you got problems. Therefore: Miracle, if you run the unit into 3 whole combats without taking a single counter, it can survive a single hit against anyone. If Vantage works while at 1/1 HP the unit can even run Vantage Miracle, requiring only 2 combats.

Still 99% useless, but that and reposition\draw back would at least contribute some utility.

Miracle doesn't work when at 1 HP. Neither does vantage at 1/1 HP since it's percentage based.

7 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

But the miracle user dies at 1hp. Also, why 150sp and 1def/res? Anything can kill it.

3 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Miracle doesn't work when at 1 HP. Neither does vantage at 1/1 HP since it's percentage based.

Oh, right.

2Hp/1Atk/150Spd/0Def/1Res, then.

2 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

But the miracle user dies at 1hp. Also, why 150sp and 1def/res? Anything can kill it.

Edit: Because it's basically the shittiest possible stat spread with legal BST distribution. Any other stat, if you pump 150 into it, will turn the unit into a game breaker. 150 HP murders with reprisal, 150 Atk 1HKOs everyone, 150 Def Bonfire (charge this by fighting physicals),  150 Res Glacies (charge this by fighting magicals).

Edited by DehNutCase

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

Oh, right.

2Hp/1Atk/150Spd/0Def/1Res, then.

Edit: Because it's basically the shittiest possible stat spread with legal BST distribution.

Ah ok. I thought you were trying to make the ultimate miracle tank. that statspread looks like deoxys spd

Because it's basically the shittiest possible stat spread with legal BST distribution.

LOL

2nd crappiest stat spread:

154 HP / 0 attack/ 0 speed/ 0 defense/0 resistance

Guzzlord is here

My previous post was waaaaaay too long and would get lost in the sea of posts here. So I'm going to say instead that this game exceeded my expectations of a mobile game. I've come to expect very little of app games but this one is surprisingly addictive and generous. Considering I've played 5 of the games, I wasn't sure what exactly to expect from a condensed mobile version but it's surprisingly still very detailed and intricate. 

Don't know how long I'll be around but I can't put the game down right now and I'll always be keeping an eye on it from this point forward. Maybe this is that kick I need to finally get a DS/3DS/2DS and catch up on all those FE's since Radiant Dawn.

Edited by Zeo

Reprisal is a thing.

I think vengeance will work a little better:

90 * .3 = 27 for reprisal but

90 * .3 = 45 for vengeance

And all you'd need to do is attack the turn before, get doubled (take 90 damage), and unleash the death!