Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Arcanite said:

I think that means bad luck XD

You should re-roll that lol

I think I did because an attacking Marth appeared. And I think I then kept that? But I don't know what I'm doing so who knows xD 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

My Flier Emblem team is in progress at the moment but the 10th stratum is pretty easy now :P Catria hits 43 speed with two Goad Fliers and 47 with Rally Speed. Probably 54 attack if Bunny Camilla uses Rally Attack. I probably won't keep the Rallies though... She destroys reds and most blues :D

I just need to find a way to deal with Takumi so I'm not gonna use it in the arena yet. D: I need a Nino or ten for Bunmilla... 

D:

Edit: Oops didn't work. It was just a regular Lucina spriteea03ba7df81c8e4326fe9fa862f3121e.png

Edited by GuiltyLove

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I think I did because an attacking Marth appeared. And I think I then kept that? But I don't know what I'm doing so who knows xD 

Okay, stop going so fast!

You're supposed to look for talking animations or special animations. Those are the ones you want! They give the most luck (I think lol)

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I just need to find a way to deal with Takumi so I'm not gonna use it in the arena yet. D: I need a Nino or ten for Bunmilla... 

D:

Spam greens on hero's fest for Nino's/Hector awesomeness

This way you can maximize your Gets!

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

True! Too bad I have two orbs at the moment...

Lol two orbs

Yeah, you're gonna have to wait a while then. Unless you want to give Catria Iote's shield (Or whoever has mad high defense)

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Doesn't rerolling kinda defeat the purpose of fortune telling lol?

Shhhh They don't know that yet

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Lol two orbs

Yeah, you're gonna have to wait a while then. Unless you want to give Catria Iote's shield (Or whoever has mad high defense)

Sacrificing hot bishounen Michalis? D: I wouldn't do that even for Catria :0

Hm maybe I'll just pull a Hector and have him bait out archers. Very easy task right?

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You're supposed to look for talking animations or special animations. Those are the ones you want! They give the most luck (I think lol)

Whoops! I was sort of just clicking things xD 

I know which buttons are what now, at least, so I can look for them next time :D 

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Sacrificing hot bishounen Michalis? D: I wouldn't do that even for Catria :0

You don't have two? You should have two if you did both maps for him!

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Whoops! I was sort of just clicking things xD 

Relevant

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I know which buttons are what now, at least, so I can look for them next time :D 

Yeah that's what happened to me. I got a Special trigger animation Ryoma and abandoned him for a damaged Liliana :(

Now I know what I'm looking for, and got a special trigger Leo instead maybe I should really join team Leo eh?

Just now, Arcanite said:

I have two, but I am pretty stingy with limited characters. Hm... maybe I will sacrifice one of them then if I don't end up pulling a Nino later on in the future

14 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Spam greens on hero's fest for Nino's/Hector awesomeness

This way you can maximize your Gets!

Actually, the best roll you can have is Ryoma's standard portrait. (and I guess it will be a standard Hector, Azura and Takumi for green, blue and colorless)

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Stop DECEIVING these people meng

Shut up bro

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

Actually, the best roll you can have is Ryoma's standard portrait. (and I guess it will be a standard Hector, Azura and Takumi for green, blue and colorless)

I was waiting for someone to correct me lol

I wish I kept that Ryoma now :(

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I have two, but I am pretty stingy with limited characters

Who do you love the most?

Michalis, handsome slow guy who does tons of damages? or

Catria, she has decent defenses and stats already, but when she's buffed she turns into a psycho?

Catria is a 5 star anyway!

Just now, Arcanite said:

Who do you love the most?

Michalis, handsome slow guy who does tons of damages? or

Catria, she has decent defenses and stats already, but when she's buffed she turns into a psycho?

Catria is a 5 star anyway!

True! My heart is for Camus anyway, not Michalis, so it's fine in the end

I still don't get this rolling thing that we were doing. I just got Lucina and closed the tab :P

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I still don't get this rolling thing that we were doing. I just got Lucina and closed the tab :P

You don't want anything damaged so just make sure you get anything not damaged. Also, Ryoma is who you're really looking for!

15 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Relevant

Yeah that's what happened to me. I got a Special trigger animation Ryoma and abandoned him for a damaged Liliana :(

Now I know what I'm looking for, and got a special trigger Leo instead maybe I should really join team Leo eh?

Join Team Leo. Pretty boy horsemage would love you on our side ;) 

...I would totally press the death button xD 

I want to try again tomorrow and get a special trigger thing :D 

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You don't want anything damaged so just make sure you get anything not damaged. Also, Ryoma is who you're really looking for!

Well, thankfully Lucina wasn't damaged. Is there a reward we get as a result? I didn't really read the earlier posts because there were too many of them :P

8 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Well, thankfully Lucina wasn't damaged. Is there a reward we get as a result? I didn't really read the earlier posts because there were too many of them :P

We're all supposed to "work together" so I think the more people who get their fortune the higher rewards we get (the highest reward is 5 orbs and 3,000 feathers).

Edit: I just got Ryoma which is supposed to be the best thing, right @LuxSpes? Do these provide in-game benefits or is it just for banter?

Edited by Arcanite

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

We're all supposed to "work together" so I think the more people who get their fortune the higher rewards we get (the highest reward is 5 orbs and 3,000 feathers).

Edit: I just got Ryoma which is supposed to be the best thing, right @LuxSpes? Do these provide in-game benefits or is it just for banter?

No idea if it has any actual in-game benefit, though my guess is that it has none. But yeah, Ryoma is the best thing you can roll now.

4 minutes ago, komasa said:

Reveal hidden contents

FEF-oborocrit2.pngFEF-oborocrit2.pngFEF-oborocrit2.pngFEF-oborocrit2.png

*whispers* Be Nohrian Scum for Orobro~~~ 

I can't really argue with that face 

Hm

My chances of joining Leo have dramatically increased XD

Even if I don't join him I'll root for whoever he goes up against!

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

No idea if it has any actual in-game benefit, though my guess is that it has none. But yeah, Ryoma is the best thing you can roll now.

I appreciate this information

Thanks for clearing it up for me

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Orboro. I like that.

Orboro

Obobro

Oboro

Orobo

Orobro

At the end of the day, she's the best no matter how you spell it. Am I right?

There's no direct in-game benefit to the omikuji minigame. As far as I can tell, you can get a wallpaper for whichever character art you settle for.

There are collective prizes if enough people play, though. 2,000,000 rolls gets everyone 5 orbs, and 600,000 rolls of "great luck" or higher gets everyone 3,000 feathers. Not sure if each roll on its own counts or if only kept rolls count.

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Orboro

Obobro

Oboro

Orobo

Orobro

At the end of the day, she's the best no matter how you spell it. Am I right?

No, ORBoro. She brings us free pulls. Patron saint of f2p.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy