Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

37 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm getting itchy summoning fingers. The bonus orbs have taken be back up to nearly 40. I need to hold off to the next banner... but I really want to keep hunt summoning reds in the hopes of getting M!Corrin, Eldigan and Karel... Argh... I have to keep telling myself I can hunt for them next banner when hunting for Celica, 'cos I really don't care about getting Ike in a hurry.

Just think of all the amazing things that Ragnarok can do!

It can do your taxes!

It makes it rain money!

You can attack from any distance!

What if Ragnarok could give you the force?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

9 hours ago, Fruity Insanity said:

Like others have mentioned, this is a forum dedicated to Fire Emblem, and as such, there are people who are more hardcore. 

Trust me, I have friends who play this game completely casually and you are by no means any worse than they are. Just because you aren't a top Arena scorer it doesn't make you bad.

You didn't get ranked? Sure, there are only 100,000 ranks (before update). Out of potentially millions of players. Not being ranked just means you aren't in like the top 5% or something. No big deal.

Also, you don't have to quit - but if you don't, you have to approach these situations differently. You said it yourself, other people complain too. Yes, but it's HOW a complaint is made that is important. You just have to have the patience.

And if it helps, if you want to write a complaint post, just pretend Boron or Rey are watching over your shoulder waiting to see what you have to say to call you out on it (no offense to either of them, of course) - then look at what you wrote and ask yourself "Is this what others want to hear from me?"

It'd save your hide from roasting 9 times out of 10.

I see...

I suppose I don't truly want to quit. It just feels like it at times. And maybe I compare myself to other players here too much.

Yeah, keeping those two in mind is definitely a good idea since they call me out the most (Rey's been nicer about it, though. Well, somewhat.).

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

It can do your taxes!

It makes it rain money!

:O I want the force!

I can be strong. I can wait! I can hold off... four more... long... summonless days...

(I think my taxes are automatically done by my work? I don't think I've ever had to do anything with those? I hope I haven't, anyway!)

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

:O I want the force!

I can be strong. I can wait! I can hold off... four more... long... summonless days...

I waited for about a week. I'm sure you can wait for 4 days lol

32 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Congrats on breaking your weekly score. After people have been divided into tiers, you now get to see where you rank in your own tier. I'm pretty sure it's impossible to not rank after winning a battle, but you can still move up a (few) tiers for better rewards, or drop for slightly lower rewards. It will probably take a while before evryone is good and well divided over the tiers, so don't worry about dropping a bit at the start if you have been playing for a while. Besides, I think you now always get feather and often orbs, so ranking in a lower tier is still better then not ranking was before.

Thanks. Huh, weird, maybe I just didn't see it, but I don't remember seeing myself ranked this week in whatever tier before the 7th streak win. I do remember not being ranked for whatever tier in the previous weeks.

32 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

You might already know, but having at least one bonus unit on your team doubles your score, that's all they do (having 3 bonus heroes is not better than 1, but 1 is way better than 0).

Oh, really? Well, whatever, still probably going to do it. :p

My approach to arena has always been use a bunch of random units to see how they would work. Usually, lower level units so I can still get EXP. Seeing the bonus units and that I have them has recently become a lazy way to assemble a team. Other reason is that I don't really know how to team build other than looking up cookie cutter builds which I don't want to or carefully studying the units in GHBs and singleplayer maps if there is a quest involved, so I slap units together into a ragtag team and hope things work out for the best.

Edited by Kaden

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I waited for about a week. I'm sure you can wait for 4 days lol

You missed off the 'long, summonless' part xD

I suck at orb hoarding lol. But I really can't be bothered for Ike so I think that can help me  a bit :D

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

You missed off the 'long, summonless' part xD

Four days isn't even that long though

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I suck at orb hoarding lol. But I really can't be bothered for Ike so I think that can help me  a bit :D

^This is what happens to you when you spend money on the game

Bet you're still enjoying that blowhole eh?

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Four days isn't even that long though

^This is what happens to you when you spend money on the game

Bet you're still enjoying that blowhole eh?

I'm happy spending the money - It's instantaneous pulling lol.

It's the hoarding orbs I hate, since I want to finish pulling xD

Wow, 5k feathers, 12 orbs, huge log in bonus today. Is there a special reason, or are they just being super nice?

Great, now the compulsion to pull with my 27 orbs is far greater than it was with my 15 orbs...

2 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

Wow, 5k feathers, 12 orbs, huge log in bonus today. Is there a special reason, or are they just being super nice?

It's the rewards for the Fortune Teller event during Golden Week, or Hero Fest.

Don't pull yet if there isn't anything you want right now. I had 32 orbs this morning...and now I have 2. Blue-hunting hurts.

14 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

It's the rewards for the Fortune Teller event during Golden Week, or Hero Fest.

Don't pull yet if there isn't anything you want right now. I had 32 orbs this morning...and now I have 2. Blue-hunting hurts.

Ohh, I see. Thanks for clarifying.

I mean, I still want my Ike, Soren...and a Linde would be great too, since my only blue mage outside of the new Ursula I got is the bulky M!Robin. Not to mentioin, my Tellius bias wants me to get Sanaki.

On the other hand, I pulled 5 times for World of Radiance and Hero Fest, and all I got was a -Atk Takumi for my trouble. (Still happy, but still....sort of lame. :/) So it's one of those things where it's probably wiser to wait

I don't generally have the best luck either. Decisions ;-;

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Julia continues to evade me, even though her brother is waiting for her in the castle!
She sent her peer instead. That peer is already lvl 40 and ordered my remaining Niles to teach her to conjure ice blasts, dismissing him afterwards.

Can't argue with authority.

Klein refuses to join his sister or mock sister in my castle :(

Eirika refuses to join her brother.

Eldigan also refuses to join his sister.

Karel refuses to join his niece and brother-in-law.

M!Corrin refuses to join his female clone and the majority of his Hoshidon and Nohrian siblings (with Elise and Hinoka also refusing to join)

Minerva hasn't come to Maria (and Michalis...)'s crying.

Honestly, so much for family loyalty! xD

Finally got 20k feathers again... and now I'm not sure whether to feather Xander or Reinhardt to 5-stars.  The former will be an arena bonus unit next week, it's not like he has variable +/- stats so I don't have to worry about getting a better one, and I intend to feather him at some point regardless, but I don't have much in the way of SI fodder for him.  Reinhardt on the other hand will be good for a good long while, and I have the SI fodder for him, but he isn't a bonus unit.

Decisions, decisions...

39 minutes ago, JSND said:

Monday will be the rough estimate for my 20k feather hence Xander "promo"

Oh man, for a while I thought IS was going full Xander. Like axe Xander or ninja Xander on a horse. Don't scare me like that.

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

It can do your taxes!

It makes it rain money!

IS just confirmed: Ragnarok also serves coffee, buys you snacks and check for typos in MS excel #celicabestworkbuddy #totallylegit

Edited by r4v1sh

1 minute ago, r4v1sh said:

IS just confirmed: Ragnarok also serves coffee, buys you snacks and check for typos in MS excel #Celicabestworkbuddy #Totallylegit

Does it also catch pokemon with a 100% catch rate?

46 minutes ago, JSND said:

My hype can't be contained

Neither can mine

#RedbladeCelicaBetterBeBustedOtherwiseImSuingNintendo

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Does it also catch pokemon with a 100% catch rate?

Neither can mine

#RedbladeCelicaBetterBeBustedOtherwiseImSuingNintendo

What if Ragnarok does all that and is a staff?

44 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Julia continues to evade me, even though her brother is waiting for her in the castle!
She sent her peer instead. That peer is already lvl 40 and ordered my remaining Niles to teach her to conjure ice blasts, dismissing him afterwards.

Can't argue with authority.

Congrats on the +Atk Sanaki! I pulled 3 of her at this point, but the very first one I got was a +Atk/-HP one and she served me very well.

Just give her Raudhrraven+ and Swordbreaker and watch her burn anything that's not blue.

Edited by LuxSpes