Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

What is ft4u?

FT4U = fixed that for you

In this case it refers to people (mainly Arcanite recently) editing somebody's else quote so that it fits their response.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, Kaden said:

How so? If he's getting overshadowed by someone, it's Raven who is faster and stronger making Raven a better Brave Axe user.

Arthur's attack and speed are slightly slower than Barst... Just saw your new post. Are we talking about default sets? If so, then, yeah, Barst is overshadowed by Arthur and Raven.

The huge amount of good brave-axe users means 'middle-of-the-road' units like Barst simply shouldn't be considered for that set. Between Raven and Bartre basically every set Barst could run is strictly outclassed, except one: TA3/Gem-weapon blue-destroyer.

That's where Arthur comes in, -1 atk/-3 speed doesn't hurt too much when you get 7 whole res in exchange, making him a hard wall against blues.

But yes, Barst being overshadowed by Arthur is as much about Arthur himself as the other axe units.

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The shininess makes it looks metal for some reason.

It looks more like leather (based on the color and the less metallic shine), but now that I look at it again, I'm not sure the part that goes behind the back would normally also be made of leather if that were the case (I'd imagine you'd probably use a belt instead of that thing).

Hard to say, really. I tend to imagine mages more likely to use leather armor than metal armor, and I honestly don't know why you'd paint your metal armor to have the same color as leather. Can't really say for certain.

3 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I don't know about you guys, but is anyone else pleased by the color equality in the new banner? One for red, blue, green, and colorless. And they're all magic users, which I honestly need more of.

Yeah, but some people don't like the gender imbalance, apparently. 3 girls and 1 boy.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, but some people don't like the gender imbalance, apparently. 3 girls and 1 boy.

That's true but I don't really mind it. I didn't expect them to go straight with Celica's starting team though. I was almost 100% sure that Saber or Valbar would've made it in. I also just realized that Gaiden/SoV is going to give greens barely any love. :(

Edited by KongDude

2 minutes ago, KongDude said:

That's true but I don't really mind it. I didn't expect them to go straight with Celica's starting team though. I was almost 100% sure that Saber or Valbar would've made it in. I also just realized that Gaiden/SoV is going to give greens barely any love. :(

Luthier might be green, since he gets Excalibur, I guess. Maybe Sonya too.

If they ever make it into the game.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Luthier might be green, since he gets Excalibur, I guess. Maybe Sonya too.

If they ever make it into the game.

They can call it Echoescalibur to avoid having the same name as Merric's unique tome. 

Ok I'm prepared to die for that terrible pun.

3 minutes ago, KongDude said:

If they decide to go with canon classes with the village boys (I would hate to have them be all swords), is there a possibility that Kliff or Delthea would have Aura?

I know it's not an answer to your question, but I want Deirdre to have Aura in its psychedelic glory:

deirdre.gif

Edited by Vaximillian

8 minutes ago, Otorio said:

They can call it Echoescalibur to avoid having the same name as Merric's unique tome. 

Ok I'm prepared to die for that terrible pun.

Echoesachus Zephiel

I can live happy knowing i finally make that masterpeace of a pun

Moving on

Isn't Echoes one of few games.... ok Gaiden one of few games where Axe is completely absent from the game? And by this i mean on the player side since iirc FE3 does have Axe

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

Isn't Echoes one of few games.... ok Gaiden one of few games where Axe is completely absent from the game? And by this i mean on the player side since iirc FE3 does have Axe

Mystery Book 1 does, Book 2 doesn't.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Book 2 doesn't.

IIRC we DO have Axe on enemy side and as a sold item in Book 2 of FE3

To reclarify i basically asked if FE2/Echoes had Axe in the same way that FE3 had it or if its completely absent

Edited by JSND

Just now, JSND said:

I specifically mention it since IIRC we DO have Axe on enemy side and as a sold item in Book 2 of FE3

Book 2 lacks a playable axe. Barst, Bord, and Cord are only in Book 1, and Darros isn't even there.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Book 2 lacks a playable axe. Barst, Bord, and Cord are only in Book 1, and Darros isn't even there.

Wait what the fuck? Book 2 actually excludes them instead of being absent from the entire game?

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Wait what the fuck? Book 2 actually excludes them instead of being absent from the entire game?

Yep. Book 2 excludes the three axe fighters.

Okay, new story chapter, five new Lunatic quests as usual, each awarding an orb. All four allies must survive and you must have a certain weapon type on your team:
11-1 with a sword;
11-2 with a lance;
11-3 with an axe;
11-4 with a sword;
11-5 with a lance.

Well, today's batch of feathers from friends and login bonuses gave me enough feathers to 5-star Oboro.

EDIT: Also, chill guys, we'll probably get another daily 2 orbs login bonus thing.

Edited by Sunwoo

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Goddammit IS, Embla Ward not cool. And here I thought you learned the lesson with the Defensive Battle event :(

inb4 DB3 + Atk Embla Ward Reinhardt with full cavalry buffs busts out of a dark alley screeching wildly at you.