• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Hmm, question for you guys. I was planning on saving up a bit of my orbs so I could snipe blues when I felt like I had enough orbs. But I was also planning on doing one full pull on Celica's banner as a halfhearted attempt to get Celica and Boey, whom I wouldn't otherwise encounter if I'm sniping blues. I have 25 orbs now. Should I just do the full pull now and then wait to snipe blues later, since it won't matter either way if I'm doing one full pull? Or should I wait?

I mean, I'm only going to do one full pull on Celica's banner anyway unless I get something I really want.

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Hmm, question for you guys. I was planning on saving up a bit of my orbs so I could snipe blues when I felt like I had enough orbs. But I was also planning on doing one full pull on Celica's banner as a halfhearted attempt to get Celica and Boey, whom I wouldn't otherwise encounter if I'm sniping blues. I have 25 orbs now. Should I just do the full pull now and then wait to snipe blues later, since it won't matter either way if I'm doing one full pull? Or should I wait?

I mean, I'm only going to do one full pull on Celica's banner anyway unless I get something I really want.

The world works in mysterious ways. I, personally, am a gamblin man.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The world works in mysterious ways. I, personally, am a gamblin man.

Yeah, I'm going to do a full pull. Haven't done one for a while.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Go go go

In that case, whether I get a good pull or a sucky pull I'll post it on the pulls thread. See you guys there.

Ugh, 25 pulls and nothing of interest besides a 5-star Marth to merge with my other Marths and a 4-star Roy that I can use for Triangle Adept fodder.

I'll pick this up tomorrow after I clear some more space.

I hope I've taken enough poor luck tonight to save you all from it. I wish you all better luck with your pulls.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I hope I've taken enough poor luck tonight to save you all from it. I wish you all better luck with your pulls.

Naga bless you and your whole species.

My new Eliwood is +def -HP. I already have a 3-star Eliwood who is +spd -def. Which one is worth using?

EDIT: Also, my 4-star Titania has the following stat spread: 16/13/8/5/9. Does anyone know what this is?

Edited by Sunwoo

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

EDIT: Also, my 4-star Titania has the following stat spread: 16/13/8/5/9. Does anyone know what this is?

Looks like +Res, −HP. Not sure though.

1 minute ago, Thalyon said:

I can't find chapter 11, my partner neither. Do we have to do something?

Only things I can think of:

1. You haven't switched to Normal difficulty

2. You haven't finished Ch 10?

4 minutes ago, Otorio said:

Only things I can think of:

1. You haven't switched to Normal difficulty

2. You haven't finished Ch 10?

Ok it was that, I needed to switch to normal, I feel dumb now hehehe. Thanks guys!

Well holy smokes, apparently Mae's base Atk is 10, the highest of any mage in the game right now, and Genny's sitting at a similarly monstrous 9. Wiki doesn't have their final stats up yet, but if their bases are anything to go by (they certainly aren't conclusive, at least), that could be some serious firepower there.

19 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Looks like +Res, −HP. Not sure though.

Huh, well, if this really is her nature, that's not bad at all. As long as it's not -atk!

10 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Well holy smokes, apparently Mae's base Atk is 10, the highest of any mage in the game right now

Think Nino with Spd and Atk swapped and some points moved from Def to Res. Scary and glassy.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Hm, I can't seem to get the Platinum Points for clearing Chapter 11.

It was a problem last time with Ch 10 too. Just restart the app and try again I think?

After no luck with the banner units after 2 full 20 orbs pulls (I got a 5* Faye at least, so not totally empty-handed) I might have to concede since I don't want to be caught totally orb-less for the summer banner. Real bummer no Celica or Mae. I need that awesome art in my unit roster.