Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Celica's capped stats are on the Wiki now with her neutral stats being 39/32/33/22/22.

My +spd, -hp Celica would have 51 Atk and 41 Spd at full health.

A fury 3 build would push it up to 54 Atk and 44 Spd with a cost of 11 damage recoil.

Edited by HyperBowser

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Hrm... 33 Spd goes up to 38 after Ragnarok, which is pretty respectable. Fury will outdamage Renewal when combined with Ragnarok, though. Perhaps Life and Death? That'd basically turn her into Red Kagerou lol. She already is pretty frail though, it seems.

Y'know, probably not. 17 Def and 17 Res won't be surviving much, especially since it can't be circumvented via Desperation or something.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Pulled a Hinata from the Rites of Shadow banner. The big questions is: Save Fury 3 for when Camus inevitably comes, and 5* Michalis with the feathers from the Gauntlet. Or use it on Xander asap, then 5* him instead, delaying Michalis (who's only missing Hauteclere) again.

Edited by komasa

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Hrm... 33 Spd goes up to 38 after Ragnarok, which is pretty respectable. Fury will outdamage Renewal when combined with Ragnarok, though. Perhaps Life and Death? That'd basically turn her into Red Kagerou lol. She already is pretty frail though, it seems.

Y'know, probably not. 17 Def and 17 Res won't be surviving much, especially since it can't be circumvented via Desperation or something.

Death Blow or Swift Sparrow might be good options.

Or Darting Blow combined with a +Spd nature if you want to double 42 speed units (36 + 5 + 6 = 47 speed).

Edited by HyperBowser

1 minute ago, HyperBowser said:

Death Blow or Swift Sparrow might be good options.

Indeed, I just slapped Celica's neutral stats onto Lilina, put on the Ragnarok boosts, and ran Swift Sparrow. 94 wins. L&D gets like 4 more but it's not worth the extra losses on EP (almost a dozen more).

20 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Indeed, I just slapped Celica's neutral stats onto Lilina, put on the Ragnarok boosts, and ran Swift Sparrow. 94 wins. L&D gets like 4 more but it's not worth the extra losses on EP (almost a dozen more).

How does it compare to Death Blow and Darting Blow? Swift Sparrow isn't exacly a widely available skill.

3 minutes ago, HyperBowser said:

How does it compare to Death Blow and Darting Blow? Swift Sparrow isn't exacly a widely available skill.

Death Blow gets 78 only, while Darting Blow gets 81. Swift Sparrow is amazing. I have one Bunny Lucina....

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Death Blow gets 78 only, while Darting Blow gets 81. Swift Sparrow is amazing. I have one Bunny Lucina....

Would a +Spd Celica with the Speed Seal and Death Blow compensate for the lack of Swift Sparrow? Darting Blow might be overkill in this case.

With neutral attack she would have 57 Atk and 42 Spd.

Edited by HyperBowser

2 minutes ago, HyperBowser said:

Would a +Spd Celica with the Speed Seal and Death Blow compensate for the lack of Swift Sparrow? Darting Blow might be overkill in this case.

+Spd -HP Celica with Death Blow and Atk Seal is 99 wins and 3 losses, which is the same result for Swift Sparrow + Atk Seal. Huh. Spd Seal gets fewer btw.

9 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

My husbando Camus' stats are already datamined on reddit. His stats are pretty good

Camus stats is actually really close to being "Barst but on Horse"

Which is actually ridiculous in context of Horse Emblem, but i'm somewhat sad that Blue out of all color is the one that gets them since currently Blue is so much higher in the power level of the three color, and they had the highest amount of good units in it. Like literally the 3 top unit of the archetype is Blue

2 minutes ago, JSND said:

Camus stats is actually really close to being "Barst but on Horse"

Which is actually ridiculous in context of Horse Emblem, but i'm somewhat sad that Blue out of all color is the one that gets them since currently Blue is so much higher in the power level of the three color, and they had the highest amount of good units in it. Like literally the 3 top unit of the archetype is Blue

*Barst on horse with built in distant counter

Basically a really good unit overall. You can't go wrong with Camus