Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

11 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I'm now suddenly scared for Tana. I'm summoning her regardless, but...

I find it kinda dumb that the reason Florina's stats is as hilarious as it is probably because of the amazing variety Pegasus Knight have otherwise

Cordelia: 35/35

Hinoke: 35/32

Est: 35/30

Shanna: 30/35

What is it with their obsession with the number 35, and why Florina of all things got the hit is beyond me

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

10 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

There's people who spend thousands on this game and I feel guilty about spending $185. Even though it's money that I earned through volunteering at a variety of studies at school and I still have enough money to buy stuff I need. 

I'm a grown-ass man, I have made sure not to spend more than I could handle, and it was MY money and I had every right to spend it on whatever I wished, but I can't help feeling like a kid who spent money on things he shouldn't have. It's an uneasy feeling. 

It happens when you have these kind of hobbies, children's trading cards are the worst. I am a cheap shot who hasn't spent a single peso in orbs but if you have fun buying them then nothing stops you but yourself. 

Edited by L9999

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oh cool, 5 orbs for Echoes releasing in the US.

This puts me to 20 orbs, which will allow me to do another full pull from Celica’s banner!
And tomorrow we’ll get another 20, which will allow me to do another full pull, hell yeah!

To the summoning runestone I go!~

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, Vaximillian said:

This puts me to 20 orbs, which will allow me to do another full pull from Celica’s banner!
And tomorrow we’ll get another 20, which will allow me to do another full pull, hell yeah!

To the summoning runestone I go!~

I still only have 13 after the Seal quests, so I guess I'll wait.

That 5 put me at exactly 20. Still no 5*s out of it, although at least I got Rebecca as a new 4*.

Edited by Othin

2 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

But I am still baffled by the lack of official information about Lloyd. 

We got official information about Lloyd right now:

He comes tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Could it be another early bird map like Michalis, since international players didn;t get in-game notification? 

Nobody got an in-game notification. Yet.

Wow that looks like a fun map to do with Spring Camilla. She can just fly over and clear out the right side on her own, unless they're very res-heavy.

Or you can cheese the map by swinging Hector over to the right with a flier's Reposition as well.

Side note: Funny his sprite looks good and like he's supposed to, unlike his art.

Edited by Alkaid

My Spring Camilla will have a field day here.  I get the feeling Abel will, too.  Pretty sure Lloyd's gonna crumple under four Brave Lance hits!

4 minutes ago, JSND said:

Unless i miss something

Lloyd have 31 Attack as a 5*? That legitimately looks amazing

Grand hero battle characters always had inflated stats as enemies.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Grand hero battle characters always had inflated stats as enemies.

Yeah thats why i posted 31 instead of 32

Ice Dragon noted that GHB units usually had +1 stats overall and 10+ish HP

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

Oh, so I looked at the table and noticed that Navarre has 31 Atk. So it can be possible for Lloyd to have 31 Atk too.

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

Oh, so I looked at the table and noticed that Navarre has 31 Atk. So it can be possible for Lloyd to have 31 Atk too.

32 minutes ago, JSND said:

27 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

All Grand Hero Battle bosses on Lunatic difficulty have +15-17 to HP and +0-2 to all other stats.

wI9m_w2rhKs.jpg

This made me google “quarrel arrow” and I learned that it basically means a crossbow bolt. Thanks, Sophia, for broadening my vocabulary!

Serious question: crossbows when?

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:
  Hide contents

wI9m_w2rhKs.jpg

This made me google “quarrel arrow” and I learned that it basically means a crossbow bolt. Thanks, Sophia, for broadening my vocabulary!

...Honestly, this stumped me a lot, too. I did know the term, but I had long forgotten it.

I'd hoped they'd start the two daily orbs back to celebrate the international release. 5 orbs is nice, but the daily orbs should just continue anyway. Most games give something like that daily -.-

But I'm just griping. Waiting for everything this time round to end 'cos it's not been a good season in game for me. I want the new banner out asap and a different GHB (here's hoping for Camus, although a Linus who actually looks like Linus would be cool).

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:
  Reveal hidden contents

wI9m_w2rhKs.jpg

I just got this exact same quote today. Did she ever say this before?

Also yay, at least Lloyd's chibi sprite looks good!

And woo I summoned a YOLO Linde on the last day! Too bad she's -Atk but a Linde is a Linde!

So I am completely stumped on how to complete the last quest of chapter 10 on lunatic, It takes 3 or 4 of the 6 turns to get any ground units around the mountains, attacking them at range is basically a no go with the forts, Celicas skill and the Owl tomes, and the fliers do so little damage and just get one shot in return. Even Reinhardt can't one shot Celica with all the cavalry boosts