Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

We got official information about Lloyd right now:

He comes tomorrow.

Judging by the positioning of the moon and the stars, combined with the law of conservation of mass using a quadratic function (I have no idea what I'm saying) I have come to one distinct conclusion:

Nino kills everyone on the whole map

Welp! See you guys when everyone is dead!

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, ignis_z said:

Got Kagero +at -hp is good? 4 star or better i choose to upgrade Xander? In interested in Defense.

+Attack Kagero is very good, her HP is low enough anyway (and even then, if you want to, HP+3 sacred seal usually brings the HP back to neutral)

Upgrading Xander is also a very good idea, especially if you give him Quick Riposte with his Siegfried, and Bonfire for special. One of the best decisions I made.

8 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

So I am completely stumped on how to complete the last quest of chapter 10 on lunatic, It takes 3 or 4 of the 6 turns to get any ground units around the mountains, attacking them at range is basically a no go with the forts, Celicas skill and the Owl tomes, and the fliers do so little damage and just get one shot in return. Even Reinhardt can't one shot Celica with all the cavalry boosts

This video might give you some good ideas:

Basicly, breaking the walls is a good way to lure the mages out.

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

+Attack Kagero is very good, her HP is low enough anyway (and even then, if you want to, HP+3 sacred seal usually brings the HP back to neutral)

Upgrading Xander is also a very good idea, especially if you give him Quick Riposte with his Siegfried, and Bonfire for special. One of the best decisions I made.

Omg! Then? Hehhe im tier 16, not a ver good player :( ,i got Ike and Ryoma and Lilina in 5 stars, only Gordin and Lachesis withe colour, i never defend ... Then i dont know i upgrade Kagero or Xander.

Do you guys ever think they'll swap out the available 5-Stars eventually? Like swapping in some of the 5-Stars from The Battling GHB Banners or The Voting Gauntlet Banners?

Just Make Eliwood 5-Star. He's the only lord that can't be pulled as 5-Star, and that is really dumb.

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

This video might give you some good ideas:

Basicly, breaking the walls is a good way to lure the mages out.

Never realised breaking the walls would encourage them to move, thanks for that 

11 minutes ago, Noble Of Pherae said:

Do you guys ever think they'll swap out the available 5-Stars eventually? Like swapping in some of the 5-Stars from The Battling GHB Banners or The Voting Gauntlet Banners?

Just Make Eliwood 5-Star. He's the only lord that can't be pulled as 5-Star, and that is really dumb.

He was able to be summoned as  a 5* in  battling Michalis banner. Eh, technically Corrin and Robin are lords too and they are not available as 5* . 

But yeah, the lack of respect for Eliwood in Heroes irks me too. 

15 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

He was able to be summoned as  a 5* in  battling Michalis banner. Eh, technically Corrin and Robin are lords too and they are not available as 5* . 

Corrin is a lord, and the male one is available as a 5-Star. Robin is not a lord. Saying Robin is a lord is like saying Azura is a lord. (Robin is also available as a 5-Star, Right?)

3 minutes ago, Noble Of Pherae said:

(Robin is also available as a 5-Star, Right?)

Robin is 3⋆ and 4⋆ only. He used to be available as 5⋆ in the Legendary Heroes (one of two very first banners) and Male Mages (just expired) focus groups though.

39 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Where my spare Subakis at :(

I want some spare Subakis! :(

Edited by Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Robin is 3⋆ and 4⋆ only. He used to be available as 5⋆ in the Legendary Heroes (one of two very first banners) and Male Mages (just expired) focus groups though.

Where my spare Subakis at :(

I want some spare Subakis! :(

I pulled a fair bit trying to snipe blue orbs so I guess I was lucky! (Plus I still had those free Subakis)

Err, Klein can also work? (Although he really wants to pass Death Blow)

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Understandable. He isn't a lord, so why should he get regular 5-Star treatment.

4 minutes ago, Noble Of Pherae said:

Understandable. He isn't a lord, so why should he get regular 5-Star treatment.

He may not technically be a lord, but he's still undoubtedly one of the most important characters in Awakening, and I think it's kinda lame that he doesn't get a 5* as one of the main characters of his game, whereas Chrom and Lucina did. Not to mention female Robin's GHB only giving her as a 2* and a 3* (granted, it was the first GHB, so part of it may have been that they hadn't decided to go with the 3*/4* format yet).

And it's the same deal with Eliwood. One of the main trio of Blazing Sword...only available in a 3* or 4*, whereas his friends and his son get the 5* treatment. Poor Eliwood was pretty shafted, all things considered, especially considering how important he is to Blazing Sword's story overall.

2 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

Not to mention female Robin's GHB only giving her as a 2* and a 3* (granted, it was the first GHB, so part of it may have been that they hadn't decided to go with the 3*/4* format yet).

Narcian’s was the first.

4 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

Right. Forgot about that guy. Robin's was second, right?

Aye. Narcian was the first, Robin was the first with a summoning focus, Ursula was the first obtainable in 4⋆, Michalis was the first with a Prf weapon.
Then were Navarre, Zephiel, Xander, and tomorrow comes Lloyd. Camus gonna Camus.

As much as I'd like Camus to further set up my Horse Emblem team, I'd like Hardin, Walhart, Mr. Fuga, Arvis or Garon first. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

1 minute ago, DraceEmpressa said:

If Sanaki has stat akin to Lilina, it is safe to assume Lyon would have stat akin to Henry? 

If Lyon is even going to be put in the game, I'm hoping he isn't like Henry

Henry is just so........ meh

42 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Eliwood got the strongest Legendary weapon in the entire game at 20 effective MT pre buff, a horse in a game where horse is broken, the powerful Ward Cavalry and somehow hes a statistical outlier amongst horse 

And 6 banner later Eliwood is still unique amongst SwCav for being the only High Res ones

Hes well respected enough by the dev. Yes hes a rarity 3 but IS have a habit to downplay rarity of horse in general(see: Jagen and Gunter as a 3* base vs Caeda 4* base and Hinoka 5*)

Just now, Arcanite said:

If Lyon is even going to be put in the game, I'm hoping he isn't like Henry

Henry is just so........ meh

I mean that if Sanaki and Lilina packs high RES, Lyon would have DEF higher than his RES, like the Robins, Merric, and Henry. There is also chance he would come with Naglfar , and I hope Naglfar's side effect would be good. 

Also, if we can have sane but red-eyed Takumi with close counter because fanservice, why can't we have moe , innocent and sane Lyon with Naglfar? 

9 minutes ago, JSND said:

a horse in a game where horse is broken

Horse is broken in any FE though.

Then again -Wolf being a poor choice of tome probably has something to do with it too.

Know what we need? To make Staffs great again

I'm excited for Camus, even if he's going to be another red sword simply to see how different/similar he's going to be to Xander. Though...that'll be awkward, since both Camus and Xander will be available to everyone through the GHBs, where at least other similar cases like Navarre with Karel, Karel is a rare pull. That I happen to have and love a lot but still

But what I'm really looking forward to is that Julius Grand Hero Battle. Lemme get that Loptyr tome, though.

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Know what we need? To make Staffs great again

Me, desperately trying to get Wrathful Staff to put on my Clarine or Lachesis

Day 2: No luck so far

Edited by Extrasolar

9 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

I'm excited for Camus, even if he's going to be another red sword simply to see how different/similar he's going to be to Xander. Though...that'll be awkward, since both Camus and Xander will be available to everyone through the GHBs, where at least other similar cases like Navarre with Karel, Karel is a rare pull. That I happen to have and love a lot but still

But what I'm really looking forward to is that Julius Grand Hero Battle. Lemme get that Loptyr tome, though.

Me, desperately trying to get Wrathful Staff to put on my Clarine or Lachesis

Day 2: No luck so far

Camus is a lance unit with Gradivus. What is this red sword nonsense?