Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

6 minutes ago, JSND said:

LnD can be swapped around but i honestly somewhat agree

I honestly think Michalis(QR build) and Frederick as the best overall Axe though with Frederick being basically the best of the best

True, it depends on how you rate units. If you'd want LnD on Raven you'll have to sacrifice a 5* unit. If we determine how 'good' a unit is, do we assume limitless SP and units? And how do you factor in class like bonuses like hone Cavalry/Flier/Armor? I always wondered how they thought about that with the wiki tierlists.

Edited by Birdy

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

18 minutes ago, Birdy said:

True, it depends on how you rate units. If you'd want LnD on Raven you'll have to sacrifice a 5* unit. If we determine how 'good' a unit is, do we assume limitless SP and units? I always wondered how they thought about that with the wiki tierlists.

I always assume what build they can run effectively at max potential both considering their best builds and teambuilding benefits tbh. When you want to know how the imperfect version stands you can simply calc it

For example Michalis without QR is probably B-. With QR he jumps to A+.

This ended up giving a very weird tierlist thanks to overall homogenization though.

Like to give an idea this is how tier list like that would probably look like

D+ Tier: Olivia Ninian Azura. 

S+ Tier: Reinhardt Ursula Leo Cecilia (Spring)Camilla.

S Tier: Eldigan, Xander, Hector, Ryoma, Ike, Celica, Tharja, Nino, Linde, Soren. Maybe Minerva and Michalis

A+: Cain, Cherche, Abel, Frederick, Kagero, MRobin, Mae, Cordelia, Est, Hinoka, Takumi, Klein

A lot of placements are random and theres a distinct lack of infantry but you get the idea. 

Edited by JSND

18 minutes ago, JSND said:

I always assume what build they can run effectively at max potential both considering their best builds and teambuilding benefits tbh

This ended up giving a very weird tierlist thanks to overall homogenization though.

Like Olivia Ninian Azura is clearly S+ but for me the S Tier would be Cecilia Olwen Leo Reinhardt Ursula

Ahah, I edited my post 1 minute after you qouted it with the same question of how they factor in class-specific C-skill bonusses xD. 

Seeing how well Cavalry emblem works, those units you specified would indeed be S to S+. Hell, even without cavalry buffs there's a good reason for atleast Reinhardt to be S+ if you ask most people.

2 hours ago, komasa said:

I think, the reason I'd want to upgrade Xander atm is for a higher arena score, and see if he performs better with Siegfried, since to be absolutely honest 4* Xander is kinda disappointing

For the record, I let Gordin die and used Jeorge for the rest of the game

But yeah, you're right. 4 star Xander isn't exactly the best thing since sliced bread. But if you do 5 star him, he can put in MAD work, especially on a defense tile with Vantage or Quick Riposte. Here's his build of you want it!

Oh dear I feared these would be Lloyd's skill. Can someone explain why he has pass and threaten atk?

Iceberg is good though.

2 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Oh dear I feared these would be Lloyd's skill. Can someone explain why he has pass and threaten atk?

Same reason why Navarre has Blazing wind

Because why the heck not?

37 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Iceberg is good though.

Threaten ATK: He had high RES and LOW DEF so lets put Threaten ATK

Pass: Go read the script of FE7 chapter 24 again and tell me Pass did not fit him

I mean.... he's a fucking assassin at the end of the day.

Iceberg made sense for obvious reason but this kinda give hints that Linus would probably have Bonfire though

That being said isn't Lloyd's pretty decent? Regal Blade essentially put him at 50 Attack and 37 Speed. Thats exactly 1 speed higher but otherwise identical to Lucina. Lucina and Hana is still better according to calcs and ability to use Braves since they did not have weapon oriented stats inflation but though

Edited by JSND

27 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I have no motivation to train Lloyd. He looks... not good

Lloyd looks fantastic. The stats, I mean. not the art.

Base 32 Atk gives him an effective 50 Atk when initiating against full-HP enemies, on top of a respectable 37 Spd.

Either LaD or Fury works great on him, though. Effective 40 or 42 Spd to go with 53 / 55 Atk? Those are some great parameters before we even consider the B skill, which can let him function as a Sword check or go full Desperado after 1-2 rounds of combat.

And his sprite art looks good too. I personally will be training him up.

41 HP, 32 Atk (48 with Regal Blade, 50 with RB’s effect), 35 Spd (37 with RB’s effect), 20 Def, 30 Res. Not too shabby at all!

Dat sweet, sweet Res.

Edited by Vaximillian

Alright guys, lets be real here

Lloyd looks like a total bum, but he doesn't 100% suck as a hero. Give the guy some credit!

Stats first, skills next, looks later! 

I just wanted a Celica banner pull for my Arena runs, and got a Hinoka.... while there is a seperate Hinoka banner..... ffs. It seems some people want her badly as well, so it's even worse, I'd immediately give her to someone in need (-SPD/+HP, tho), but I guess I shouldn't mind too much; I kinda like her otherwise.

Need moar Orbs!

37 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Lloyd looks fantastic. The stats, I mean. not the art.

Base 32 Atk gives him an effective 50 Atk when initiating against full-HP enemies, on top of a respectable 37 Spd.

Either LaD or Fury works great on him, though. Effective 40 or 42 Spd to go with 53 / 55 Atk? Those are some great parameters before we even consider the B skill, which can let him function as a Sword check or go full Desperado after 1-2 rounds of combat.

And his sprite art looks good too. I personally will be training him up.

But... Pass. So much inheritance needed!

I'll just train up ex-husbando Xander instead

53 minutes ago, JSND said:

Threaten ATK: He had high RES and LOW DEF so lets put Threaten ATK

Pass: Go read the script of FE7 chapter 24 again and tell me Pass did not fit him

I mean.... he's a fucking assassin at the end of the day.

Iceberg made sense for obvious reason but this kinda give hints that Linus would probably have Bonfire though

That being said isn't Lloyd's pretty decent? Regal Blade essentially put him at 50 Attack and 37 Speed. Thats exactly 1 speed higher but otherwise identical to Lucina. Lucina and Hana is still better according to calcs and ability to use Braves since they did not have weapon oriented stats inflation but though

I can see a FEH Linus having similar stats to Lloyd but having Res and Def switched around and maybe some more Atk and less Spd. Basically a tanky red or tanky green. 

At least Lloyd's sprite gets his color scheme right. Not sure how it got so messed up in his art.

Managed to get Boey with the gauntlet orbs! First focus pull since Spring Festival, too. I don't need a bonus character, but Gronnowl looks like a low of fun.

Oooooh Ninian banner. But is it worth burning all my orbs for.....

Yes. 

Hmmm, choices, choices....

Edited by immatx