And you were asking if someone was picking a fight

I was

Spoiler

Wanna fyte?

Spoiler

Camus fangirl?

Spoiler

#XanderOrElse

All right... so I've been crippled a little by promise of Hinoka and another dancer for Hero Merit spread, so I'm wondering whether the summer/winter banner is going to be directly after the Celica banner or a little later?

Because I'm confident that there'll be another Sacred Stones banner sooner rather than later, purely on the basis that Magvel's currently got the short stick, and despite a dream I had to the contrary, I'm sure that the first one will be Innes/Tana/Joshua/L'Arachel.

9 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Meet me outside in the streets in an hour

I'd have to speed down the highway, but I'm gonna be there

Weapons or no?

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

All right... so I've been crippled a little by promise of Hinoka and another dancer for Hero Merit spread, so I'm wondering whether the summer/winter banner is going to be directly after the Celica banner or a little later?

Because I'm confident that there'll be another Sacred Stones banner sooner rather than later, purely on the basis that Magvel's currently got the short stick, and despite a dream I had to the contrary, I'm sure that the first one will be Innes/Tana/Joshua/L'Arachel.

I'm kind of hoping the wedding banner will be next cause I'm not gonna pull from that one and I can use the "non-pull" time to save for the mentioned SS banner of awesomeness!

Hey Arcanite, I 5-star'd my Oboro some time ago. What do you suggest I give her to make her the most effective?

So guys, I pulled 5-star Reinhardt! And he's +def, -HP, not bad at all! Can't believe I got possibly the best unit in the game here out of nowhere. I haven't started leveling him up yet since I was rather busy with other things today, but I don't know much about this guy besides that he's really good and has a tome that acts like a brave weapon. What are good skills for him?

1 hour ago, Falcom said:

Wait seriously, you never got a Nino yet? Geez, I feel sorry for you.

Then there's me who's never got a Bartre yet.

I had a Nino on my first file, but many mistakes were made because I was new and I wanted Selena, so I re-rolled until I got Selena and a couple of units that seemed useful like not having a bunch of Wrys show up with Selena.

On this file and I've mentioned this numerous times, I had half of the playable greens within 7 to 10 summons by the time Julia and Narcian were made playable. At that time, there were only 19 playable greens and Narcian was GHB-only. I was only missing him, Arthur, Camilla, Fae, Hector, Julia, Minerva, Nino, and Sheena. Now, I'm only missing Boey, Camila, Spring Camilla, Spring Chrom, Fae, Hector, Julia, Minerva, Nino, Soren, and of course, Narcian. 15/27 greens with 2 being possibly unobtainable or very, very rare since I chose not to summon for the Spring Banner. Not having Nino is kind of funny when you think about it; I'm only missing the very rare greens at this point and Nino is a 3* summonable unit.

Not having Nino is not as bad as not having any other red mage other than Raigh and Sophia. Raigh is average; he's fine except not having a -breaker skill when he's average in speed and has Rauorwolf isn't great when compared to F!Robin who can at least guarantee she doubles blue mages despite her having lower base attack. Sophia, though... When I started out, I didn't know about boon or banes and I didn't care. Guess what Sophia was when I summoned her as a 4*? +Res, -Atk. Holy crap, that was miserable. Merging special map Sophia into her did not help and thankfully, a 3* Sophia was made available through a quest. If she wasn't, then I'd basically only have Raigh as my red mage and I didn't start using Raigh until after Michalis's map since I just benched him immediately -- didn't like him the moment I saw him for some reason. And if I didn't do that, then my only red magical unit would have been adult Tiki. I have never summoned Henry, Leo, Lilina, or Tharja on either file. I have summoned Henry and Tharja when I re-rolled.

This makes dealing with low resistance greens and green mages extremely annoying since I'm reliant on having physical red units getting up close to them which isn't always possible and doesn't work e.g. Xander is too slow and sometimes even too weak to double some of them in training which ends up getting him killed by green mages since his resistance is very low or having someone like Kagero, Virion, etc. killing them before they can do any damage. That green mounted mage on Xander's GHB was a pain in the butt since Sophia did jack damage to either the green mage or the sword unit and Raigh had to be a 4* with a speed buff to work for a particular strategy and I didn't have 3* Raigh up to level 30? at that time. Meanwhile, Tharja tore the sword unit and green mage to shreds and Ike destroyed those two on enemy phase. Cool, units I don't have... Glad I had a level 40, 3* Zephiel ready.

Edited by Kaden

35 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I'd have to speed down the highway, but I'm gonna be there

Weapons or no?

wait... we don't even know each other's locations! this won't work

23 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So guys, I pulled 5-star Reinhardt! And he's +def, -HP, not bad at all! Can't believe I got possibly the best unit in the game here out of nowhere. I haven't started leveling him up yet since I was rather busy with other things today, but I don't know much about this guy besides that he's really good and has a tome that acts like a brave weapon. What are good skills for him?

From what I've seen, most of them have Death Blow. It certainly hurts a lot. If you don't have Death Blow fodder, then... I'm not sure

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

From what I've seen, most of them have Death Blow. It certainly hurts a lot. If you don't have Death Blow fodder, then... I'm not sure

Yeah, I don't have that...

29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

A: Death Blow. Hands down. Though since you don't have that...idk. He really just wants Atk and doesn't care too much about other stuff. Pick your favorite Atk-boosting skill.

B: Anything. Most people like Lancebreaker iirc. Wings could be interesting.

C: Anything. He likes to have a Hone Cavalry buff on him, and if you have that, you're running at least one other cav, so a cavalry-oriented skill would work.

Assist: Something position-y, probably. I have Reposition on mine.

Special: Draconic Aura is my preferred one. Assuming he 2HKOs the first enemy he fights, he'll proc it the next time he engages.

Edited by LordFrigid

38 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Hey Arcanite, I 5-star'd my Oboro some time ago. What do you suggest I give her to make her the most effective?

YOU HAVE A 5 STAR OBORO?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

THIS

CHANGES

EVERYTHING

Spoiler

I need her bane and boon :P

@Anacybele Alrighty, I put together a list of every Reinhardt I've seen in the arena over the past couple weeks, hopefully that helps (there might be a duplicate or two from when I faced the same team more than once). Not gonna lie, I don't see the sense in Moonbow on him.

Pity about the lack of fodder...I'm sure he'll get there, though! He's plenty good before inheritance, tbh, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Spoiler

72WHvUa.png

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

YOU HAVE A 5 STAR OBORO?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

THIS

CHANGES

EVERYTHING

Reveal hidden contents

I need her bane and boon :P

She's +def -res, and one of my earliest units as well. Haven't given her a proc skill or an A-skill yet, but I want to keep threaten res on her so she can help Henry take things out easier.

9 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

@Anacybele Alrighty, I put together a list of every Reinhardt I've seen in the arena over the past couple weeks, hopefully that helps (there might be a duplicate or two from when I faced the same team more than once). Not gonna lie, I don't see the sense in Moonbow on him.

Pity about the lack of fodder...I'm sure he'll get there, though! He's plenty good before inheritance, tbh, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Hide contents

72WHvUa.png

Oh wow, thanks. :o

I can definitely see that people like Death Blow on this guy. lol I think I have fodder for Wings of Mercy which is nice though. And I might have some for Reposition or Draw Back too. But anything else there, yeah, I don't have at present...

Just now, Sunwoo said:

She's +def -res, and one of my earliest units as well. Haven't given her a proc skill or an A-skill yet, but I want to keep threaten res on her so she can help Henry take things out easier.

You...... use henry? You actually use henry? You've got some serious spunk

Okay well if you want to keep Threaten res, then you're looking at this:

Oboro!

Killer Lance +

Rally Defense / Swap / Reposition

Bonfire

Fury / Attack Defense / Defense +3 (<That is a maybe)

Quick Riposte / Sword Breaker (YOU REALLY WANT QUICK RIPOSTE THOUGH!)

Threaten Res

Attack +1 seal (optional)

Why Quick Riposte? simple:

+Def Oboro has 38 defense at base

38 defense = 19 damage Bonfire

19 Damage bonfire + Killer Lance + Quick Riposte = EZ bangers

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh wow, thanks. :o

I can definitely see that people like Death Blow on this guy. lol I think I have fodder for Wings of Mercy which is nice though. And I might have some for Reposition or Draw Back too. But anything else there, yeah, I don't have at present...

L&D is a pretty good DB substitute until you get a Klein. L&D 2 is +4 Atk, same as DB4---losing bulk doesn't even matter since Rein shouldn't be tanking much. (Don't go for L&D 3, though, that's pointless.)

13 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Hey, I'd use Henry... *looks at almost empty red mage room* ;_;

7 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Hey, I'd use Henry... *looks at almost empty red mage room* ;_;

Don't cry :)

I have 3 Henrys so one will be kept in honor of you. the rest are getting thrown away/fodder'd :P

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Don't cry :)

I have 3 Henrys so one will be kept in honor of you. the rest are getting thrown away/fodder'd :P

I wish I had that luxury and a Julia since G Tomebreaker is apparently good on her.

I hope either Aversa or Lyon are the next GHB unit after Camus. Canas, Erk, Knoll, Lute, Miriel and Nyx in a future banner would work too... Y'know, this has me wondering, what color would Orochi be? I need to know because she would be a very important member of the team. :p

Edited by Kaden

31 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Okay well if you want to keep Threaten res, then you're looking at this:

Oboro!

Killer Lance +

Rally Defense / Swap / Reposition

Bonfire

Fury / Attack Defense / Defense +3 (<That is a maybe)

Quick Riposte / Sword Breaker (YOU REALLY WANT QUICK RIPOSTE THOUGH!)

Threaten Res

Attack +1 seal (optional)

Why Quick Riposte? simple:

+Def Oboro has 38 defense at base

38 defense = 19 damage Bonfire

19 Damage bonfire + Killer Lance + Quick Riposte = EZ bangers

Well, the Henry that I pulled is also +atk -res! I'm pretty sure that's the best nature I can get on him, lol.

Also, sounds like a good build! I do have a spare m!Robin who can teach her bonfire, B-skill will have to wait though because I don't have anyone I'm willing to give up for QR or an Abel. Thanks!

Screenshot_20170519-233518.png

I think Freddy here is +ATK -RES?

I don't have a Cherche that isn't -ATK so I was thinking this guy could be a good substitute for the Brave Axe+ nuking. ' 3 '

Edited by Alternis