Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

Speaking of Frederick, I got a 4☆ version today who gave Luna to Rein :P:

That isn't really much to celebrate but

Congratulations! Your Reinfart has now become ever more cancerous!

14 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

At this rate, someone needs to pay for my chemo

AT LEAST I HAVE JULIA NOW TO BEAT HIM

YAY

Because of your new avatar, I'm imagining Reinhardt showing up somewhere and upon seeing him, Agnès shouts "UNACCEPTABLE!" *cue a fight between him and Agnès's party where he loses and they gain his Asterisk* :p

The hilarity of it is that Agnès's voice actress, Erin Fitzgerald, voices Sanaki and vanilla Sanaki would definitely get destroyed by Reinhardt. Olwen, however...

31 minutes ago, Alternis said:

I think Freddy here is +ATK -RES?

You’re right, he’s +Atk, −Res. Much better than my best Frederick who’s +Atk, −HP!

25 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Speaking of Frederick, I got a 4☆ version today who gave Luna to Rein :P:

I already have approximately 4,600 kg of Fredericks. The game just won’t stop. Could be Julia for a change.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You’re right, he’s +Atk, −Res. Much better than my best Frederick who’s +Atk, −HP!

Haha my Ike is actually +ATK -HP too!

I'm glad that +3 HP seal exists lol.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

A kind soul on reddit made a Micaiah (clickable for source):
jzxtd6bbpiyy.png

Dawn Brigade banner when?

I want to see Micaiah soon, but I need more orbs to her arrival.

So I'm warming up to Lloyd again because I lack good res swordies, and Eliwood has been disappointing so Lloyd is a very welcome addition.

Also he's voiced by Kaiji Tang so this is the closest I can get to Myrmidon Owain if I close my eyes and ignore the art so I'm a bit happier again!

(Even though it bothers me that his standard portrait looks like he should be holding a sword but there is no sword)

Maybe someday I'll do a Kaiji Tang voice team and have Lloyd, Odin and Narcian...

15 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Don't get too excited, now...

“Cellica-san” Sharena tells Cellica who is dressed in full Mila cosplay, “you're just not Zygludo-senpai-san-chan-sama”. A glimmer of hope appears in her eyes when Cellica replies “no... but perhaps I can be...” as she finishes farming 5050 SP to learn and activates her Manta Style. Three glorious images of Cellica stand before her, each holding their Ragnaroks in one midas'ed hand. “Thanks Purge SeemsGood...” whispers Sharena in awe as she takes them all at once, all Alfonse left unattended. “Finally...” Sharena sighs, “I'm five-stared...”

1 minute ago, JSND said:

“Cellica-san” Sharena tells Cellica who is dressed in full Mila cosplay, “you're just not Zygludo-senpai-san-chan-sama”. A glimmer of hope appears in her eyes when Cellica replies “no... but perhaps I can be...” as she finishes farming 5050 SP to learn and activates her Manta Style. Three glorious images of Cellica stand before her, each holding their Ragnaroks in one midas'ed hand. “Thanks Purge SeemsGood...” whispers Sharena in awe as she takes them all at once, all Alfonse left unattended. “Finally...” Sharena sighs, “I'm five-stared...”

>reading all that

ResidentSleeper

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

YsclO9T.png

...Why. Who would do this.

You think this is bad? I saw a Hector with Pass once... an armor with... Pass... I'm sure that guy/girl was just done with the game >.>

Edited by Birdy

9 hours ago, Alternis said:

Screenshot_20170519-233518.png

I think Freddy here is +ATK -RES?

I don't have a Cherche that isn't -ATK so I was thinking this guy could be a good substitute for the Brave Axe+ nuking. ' 3 '

This is a good Freddy to 5 star! He's all about attack and def, so he really wants an attack or def boon, and his best banes are speed or res because he naturally has little of those anyway. :P

My 5 star Freddy is +def, -spd, so he walls a lot of things for me. <3 And yes, he'd love a brave axe! I'm giving him a Brave Axe+ if I pull 5 star Camilla. I definitely don't mind dumping her.

9 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

L&D is a pretty good DB substitute until you get a Klein. L&D 2 is +4 Atk, same as DB4---losing bulk doesn't even matter since Rein shouldn't be tanking much. (Don't go for L&D 3, though, that's pointless.)

Yeah, I only ever pulled one Klein and haven't felt like pulling colorless ever since... xP

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Othin said:

YsclO9T.png

...Why. Who would do this.

Person gets points for originality. Seeing the same cookie-cutter stuff gets boring and predictable which is why I've also refrained from completely setting up a cav team. I want a good green cav that isn't Cecilia with Nino's tome. 

31 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Also Effie with the Carrot Lance...

I've run into a merged Carrot Lance Effie in Arena and a Carrot Lance Peri in the gauntlet.

Is there some inside joke about Carrot Lance in general I'm missing?

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

I've run into a merged Carrot Lance Effie in Arena and a Carrot Lance Peri in the gauntlet.

Is there some inside joke about Carrot Lance in general I'm missing?

....maybe someone likes the aesthetic? I suppose carrots are...somewhat pleasing to the eye? Maybe....

12 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

....maybe someone likes the aesthetic? I suppose carrots are...somewhat pleasing to the eye? Maybe....

I do like carrots, though, so you won't hear any objections from me.

9 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I do like carrots, though, so you won't hear any objections from me.

Spoiler

rainbow-carrots.jpg

Carrot AESTHETIC.

The Carrot Lance isn't a TERRIBLE lance all aesthetics aside...The healing is kind of nice at least. Some guy was probably unlucky enough to draw like...3 Carrot Xanders, and he was trying to make the best of an awkward situation. XD