Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

9 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

According to the version of FE Heroes Wiki's tier list that factors in skill inheritance, Roy is better than Eliwood while they are both in the A tier.

Sorry to be a buzzkill. :P

Is he really? Huh, I thought after ice dragons research and pianime's Eliwood post it was decided that Eliwood was actually one of the better units and just undervalued. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Honestly its kinda baffling how badly/unorthodox distributed Eliwood stats are

He had the highest stats off any Cavalry in the game but in practice you wont really notice it. Most of them are slapped on Res, and he had 31/30 offensive spread before Durandal

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

Honestly its kinda baffling how badly/unorthodox distributed Eliwood stats are

He had the highest stats off any Cavalry in the game but in practice you wont really notice it. Most of them are slapped on Res, and he had 31/30 offensive spread before Durandal

U ninjaed urself ?

Edit: I'm actually training one up now and when honed he's pretty amazing. Only 3* so far but he'll get there one day. 

Edited by immatx

6 minutes ago, immatx said:

U ninjaed urself ?

Edit: I'm actually training one up now and when honed he's pretty amazing. Only 3* so far but he'll get there one day. 

I mean thats basically the tl;dr for how 2 train Cavalry lol

The only difference is Xander did it while taking literally no damage while Ursula did it while soloing 10th stratum at level 15-20

12 minutes ago, JSND said:

I mean thats basically the tl;dr for how 2 train Cavalry lol

The only difference is Xander did it while taking literally no damage while Ursula did it while soloing 10th stratum at level 15-20

Hah my team is actually Eliwood Xander and Ursula with a leveled Titania with hone cav to babysit. Needless to say I'm actually having fun leveling them. 

Edited by immatx

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Thats what I did

I'm kinda on the fence, because I feel like Ward Cavalry is a buff that Xander would like to receive, not give... Maybe I'll give him Hone Cav instead from Gunther?

So the setup would be:

Xander - Hone Cav
Reinhardt - Goad Cav
Cecilia - Ward Cav
Abel - Fortify Cav

Abel is semi-filler, but since he's +Atk -HP I'm considering him.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm kinda on the fence, because I feel like Ward Cavalry is a buff that Xander would like to receive, not give... Maybe I'll give him Hone Cav instead from Gunther?

So the setup would be:

Xander - Hone Cav
Reinhardt - Goad Cav
Cecilia - Ward Cav
Abel - Fortify Cav

Abel is semi-filler, but since he's +Atk -HP I'm considering him.

I have one question:

Why in the world are you considering building up an Abel when Camus is literally standing right there?

Anywho, my team was going to be Fort Cav Camus, ward Xander, Hone Gunter, and goad Ursula with Blarblade (If I can't get goad, I'll give her Fortify or Hone). Hone Gunter might be replaced with someone else, maybe a Titania if I ever pull her but yeah that's the team for me.

I have everything I need except for goad cavs. After that, its just the feathers!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I have one question:

Why in the world are you considering building up an Abel when Camus is literally standing right there?

Anywho, my team was going to be Fort Cav Camus, ward Xander, Hone Gunter, and goad Ursula with Blarblade (If I can't get goad, I'll give her Fortify or Hone). Hone Gunter might be replaced with someone else, maybe a Titania if I ever pull her but yeah that's the team for me.

I have everything I need except for goad cavs. After that, its just the feathers!

Because having a good Abel gives Palla an automatic Hone Fliers buff every turn

I'd want a Titania too...

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Because having a good Abel gives Palla an automatic Hone Fliers buff every turn

I don't get it

1 minute ago, immatx said:

When is Camus actually coming?

Probably a couple weeks from now

Speaking of which, I need to make my prediction!

I predict that Male Robin, Nino, Azura, and Olivia can do the Camus map

Lets see if this'll work like it did the last time!

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You don't know? Palla has a crush on Abel.

Hm

Guess I really wasn't paying attention in Shadow Dragon then. Goes to show how much I really care about the characters huh?

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

ur noob

Meanie

Just now, Arcanite said:

I don't get it

Probably a couple weeks from now

Speaking of which, I need to make my prediction!

I predict that Male Robin, Nino, Azura, and Olivia can do the Camus map

Lets see if this'll work like it did the last time!

No way. U don't have anyone who can tank a hit from him. He's a lancer right? I'd say Effie/Hector, Azura, a green mage, speedy sword lord (Lucina)

Just now, Arcanite said:

Hm

Guess I really wasn't paying attention in Shadow Dragon then. Goes to show how much I really care about the characters huh?

Meanie

>Doesn't care about Palla

I don't think we can be friends. Like, ever.

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

For once I agree with you

Natto is still great though

You know what Palla doesn't like? Yucky food.

@Troykv Eh, -Blade mages, especially Nino, are running rampant in the current meta. Res is a pretty good stat.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Hm

Meanie

If Palla dies in Gaiden it is revealed she likes Abel. Abel married Est at the ending of FE1, which was before Gaiden. In SoV Est teases Palla if she likes someone. In FE3 Est and Abel divorce. IS is messed up.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I killed her and Catria in FE1 for exp.  

Edited by L9999

Just now, immatx said:

No way. U don't have anyone who can tank a hit from him. He's a lancer right? I'd say Effie/Hector, Azura, a green mage, speedy sword lord (Lucina)

LOL

Take a hit?

You're kidding right?

You don't see that Nino standing right there ready to send this man flying into oblivion? Nobody needs to take a hit my boy

Besides, I used that same team to do Xander and Lloyd. I'm trying to see how long I can go with using the same team over and over XD

Well your name is in a different language in heroes so if you want to unfriend me you can, otherwise I'll have to delete all my friends with a name I don't understand

Also, I have to say I don't really care for the vast majority of characters in this game. All I see is Nino Lyn Oboro Karel Celica and some other people. Everyone else may as well be randomly generated pixels on the screen to me XD

I like the stats before I give a rat's behind about character

10 minutes ago, immatx said:

You dont need to tank when Nino can destroy everything

@Troykv the problem isnt res lol

The problem is his lack of DC to really use it and Leo outclass Eliwood for the niche of Green Mage distraction on Horse Emblem

But then again what Red ISNT outclassed by full power Leo? 

Edited by JSND