Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

There are two things I’ve been thinking about for a while.

1) What if the datamined so-called Kozaki quests rewarded +1 tokens for story characters? Anything that takes me even a tiny bit closer to 5⋆ 40+10 Sharena is welcome.

2) What if they reintroduced the weapon challenge quests? I thought those really nice to break up the monotony of prismatic teams.

3) In addition to the preceding, Ayra, Lucia, Marisa, and Athena when? This game needs some cool sword ladies apart from Lyn and Lucina.

That'd be cool, I don't know how viable it'll be in terms of balance though, depending on how easy they r to get. 

Bring it, the more quests the more quest rewards the more orbs. 

Ayra and Marisa would be awesome! I'll throw Mia in there too. The female mymidons are way way better. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

There are two things I’ve been thinking about for a while.

1) What if the datamined so-called Kozaki quests rewarded +1 tokens for story characters? Anything that takes me even a tiny bit closer to 5⋆ 40+10 Sharena is welcome.

2) What if they reintroduced the weapon challenge quests? I thought those really nice to break up the monotony of prismatic teams.

3) In addition to the preceding, Ayra, Lucia, Marisa, and Athena when? This game needs some cool sword ladies apart from Lyn and Lucina.

1) What if they added new originals instead for a new season of story chapters?

2) What if there was a healer-only 10th stratum quest?

3) What happened to Eirika?

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

1) What if they added new originals instead for a new season of story chapters?

2) What if there was a healer-only 10th stratum quest?

3) What happened to Eirika?

1) What if they added my favourites first?

2) What if every enemy there was a Tenth Stratum Wrathful Staff Horse Emblem Elise?

3) What if I told you she’s a restorationrapier lady?

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

1) What if they added my favourites first?

2) What if every enemy there was a Tenth Stratum Wrathful Staff Horse Emblem Elise?

3) What if I told you she’s a restorationrapier lady?

1) meh

2) MEH

3) That's fair.

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

3) That's fair.

(and now for something completely different)

What if the Radiant Dawn chapter is number 13? We could have a badass archer in map 3 then.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

(and now for something completely different)

What if the Radiant Dawn chapter is number 13? We could have a badass archer in map 3 then.

Hm, it'd be interesting if they made maps with NPCs that you had to protect on them. Probably a bit hard with Heroes sized maps, though.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Hm, it'd be interesting if they made maps with NPCs that you had to protect on them. Probably a bit hard with Heroes sized maps, though.

Speaking of NPCs, there is a green background for the combat forecast in the UI assets:

TFwBvMM.png

Maybe NPCs were once planned?

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Speaking of NPCs, there is a green background for the combat forecast in the UI assets:

Reveal hidden contents

TFwBvMM.png

Maybe NPCs were once planned?

Oh, wow. Maybe they put that in just in case they need it someday?

52 minutes ago, L9999 said:

Titania uses axes.

52 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Titania is green though.

Poor wording; I wanted to say that even before Titania, green cavaliers still had Cecilia even if she's the only green mounted mage while reds were all guys, physical and magical.

3 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Why no quests with the Triangle banner :(

Better question, why no daily orbs.

Anyway, I’m sort of glad I have no orbs. I would’ve pulled for Titania and got even more Cecilias instead.

vimJqszk3-Y.jpg

Anna why.

Also, oh joy, even more Azuras.

Edited by Vaximillian

51 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What if Amiti is a Brave Sword with BRASH ASSAULT

Desperation locked as B-slot. Totally optimal.

39 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

vimJqszk3-Y.jpg

Anna why.

It's an Emerald Axe. Emeralds are expensive. Anna clearly wants to profit from selling it. :P

Anyway, as much as I'd like to get Azura or even Hinata for Ruby Sword+, not summoning. Down to 47 orbs and I need a different red mage more than I need anything else. That and with my luck, I'd summon my third Titania on my first green orb, so, no.

Also, kind of a weird and random banner. No quests or anything that says yep, this banner should be here.

Edited by Kaden

15 minutes ago, JSND said:

Matching up Ninian?

Also PTSD finally get her own 5* banner. NO

I still need to give my Cecilia Gronnblade...

Just now, Kaden said:

Desperation locked as B-slot. Totally optimal.

Unless Elincia somehow comes with super low attack, that'd be pretty crazy. Guaranteed four hits without a Speed check?

What is this new banner

Oh hey, it's Hinata -- one of the only two 3-star characters I haven't pulled in my game. Takumi and Oboro are already 5-star. Now the question is whether I want to pull on this banner or not.

I shouldn't be greedy because IS has given us a LOT of good stuff the past few weeks, but this new banner is super random...especially since Azura just had a banner. They probably could have replaced her with Sully...but then again, Sully doesn't get the same hype as Azura. 

I wonder if this banner has a deeper purpose or if they're just throwing stuff out there to make us buy orbs during this dry spell. XD

6 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I shouldn't be greedy because IS has given us a LOT of good stuff the past few weeks, but this new banner is super random...especially since Azura just had a banner. They probably could have replaced her with Sully...but then again, Sully doesn't get the same hype as Azura. 

I wonder if this banner has a deeper purpose or if they're just throwing stuff out there to make us buy orbs during this dry spell. XD

Cecilia is the weirdest -raven representative, considering the fact she's a freebie as well (which Henry and Robin aren't). Hinata gives Fury at 4*, Titania and Azura have exclusive skills. Titania had a recent banner... but that seems to have stopped them using Henry and Robin.

Hinata has Pavise, Brash Assault major and Fury minor. Palla has Moonbow, Wings of Mercy major, Goad Fliers minor. Stahl has Swap, Obstruct major, Defence minor.

Arthur has Swap, Lancebreaker major and HP minor. Narcian has Vengeance, Savage Blow major and Lancebreaker minor. Titania has Reciprocal Aid, Guard major and Armoured Blow minor.

Azura has Sing, Speed and Fortify Res. Sully has Draw Back, Swordbreaker major and Spur Defence minor. Subaki has Swap, Quick Riposte major and Resistance minor.

Heny has Ignis, Defiant Defence major and Green Tomebreaker minor. Cecilia has Rally Resistance, Attack major and Escape Route minor. Robin has Bonfire, Defiant Speed major and Spur Defence minor.

All four have a freebie, with Narcian being a GHB. I'd have liked Subaki for a good source of Quick Riposte (Klein has actually been the easiest one to get so far). Azura is the only Triangle unit to be 5* exclusive (so we don't know whether her Speed or Fortify Res is her major). The Swordbreaker would also have been nice.

This banner is basically screaming "Mehehe even though I popped up at a random time and most of the characters are irrelevant, you should spend your Gauntlet Orbs on me because Azura~"

I also agree that they should have at least new quests to mess with.

How disappointing, really. :dry: